Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2321251/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes & findings may ‘change our lives forever,’ expert says

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Surely THIS TIME will be different

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Will this finally answer why it's always an anal probe?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sounds like a surefire way to make UFOs that crash IDIOTS! :flipoff:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

well that fuckin settles it

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Is the US The Sun like The Sun but somehow worse?

Note that the aliens are always bald hence their technology will not make your hair come back either and they were probably looking for such technology when they came to earth.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Flannelette posted:

Is the US The Sun like The Sun but somehow worse?

Note that the aliens are always bald hence their technology will not make your hair come back either and they were probably looking for such technology when they came to earth.

No it's the same sun no matter where you are on earth.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The sun being the sun probably sees a lot more poo poo since it's in outer space.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The aliens probed me

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I'm the super secret alien materials report marked Unclassified/FOUO

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
Super secret alien alloy with it's own public wiki entry. Now that's journalism.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Holy poo poo the formatting on that article is so bad.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

so THATS where my kite went

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
What if the aliens we're among us all along?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Muk Dumpster posted:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2321251/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes & findings may ‘change our lives forever,’ expert says

Wow, a report about UFO debris from one of Britain's most scurrilous rags. "UFO", of course, just means unidentified flying object, like the "Roswell incident" debris from the crashed nuclear test surveillance balloon (a later identified flying object, and being military spy equipment, sufficient reason alone for the text deletions).

The Sun article makes claims about an alien metal, but the FOI-sourced pages about it shown with the Sun article are clearly from research papers about the possibility of developing such a metal.

Of couse we also have the opinion if a self professed "UFO expert".

tldr: What a load of (Earthling) poo poo.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BigBadSteve posted:

Wow, a report about UFO debris from one of Britain's most scurrilous rags. "UFO", of course, just means unidentified flying object, like the "Roswell incident" debris from the crashed nuclear test surveillance balloon (a later identified flying object, and being military spy equipment, sufficient reason alone for the text deletions).

The Sun article makes claims about an alien metal, but the FOI-sourced pages about it shown with the Sun article are clearly from research papers about the possibility of developing such a metal.

Ok let's back up a bit here. First of all do you agree that it's at least possible that aliens exist and that they may have, at some point, visited the Earth?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
the real aliens were the friends we made along the way

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

redm posted:

the real aliens were the friends we made along the way

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I could easily beat up a sectoid

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Why do the aliens try to sodomize us?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I genuinely lol’d at the fullscreen Serious Journalism™️ splash images of a loving low res grey alien who looks like he should be smoking a joint

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here

BigBadSteve posted:

MiB spotted

AGENT S

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

wesleywillis posted:

Why do the aliens try to sodomize us?

It's not strange at all. People sodomize each other all the time for a variety of reasons. 23% of all emergency room admissions in the US are for people who got something stuck up their rear end that they put there on purpose!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Linux Pirate posted:

The sun being the sun probably sees a lot more poo poo since it's in outer space.

citation needed. don't believe everything you hear, sheep

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Targzissians are obviously reptilian.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Muk Dumpster posted:

Given that the Pentagon also recently admitted they have an issue with extremists within their command structure, I guess we'll get Nazi UFOs after all.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange at all. People sodomize each other all the time for a variety of reasons. 23% of all emergency room admissions in the US are for people who got something stuck up their rear end that they put there on purpose!

tbf almost all of those are just my uncle Phil

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Fucks Smolder and Dana Skullfuck in the sex files

Mumbling Nuggets
Jan 14, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
The first alien who came to Earth hid something precious in some human's rear end, and all the other aliens that have come here since then have been trying to find it.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Their buttcoin wallet

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I pay money for this type of poo poo.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
The aliens are here.

And they're here to gently caress.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Szyznyk posted:

The Targzissians are obviously reptilian.

Thats not what I hear from my homeboy O-Qua Tangin Wann

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

That's not an alien, OP.

That's a leprechaun. This is what they really look like (small, big head, green). And he's sodomizing you because he's mad as gently caress that you think he's an alien.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

That's not an alien, OP.

That's a leprechaun. This is what they really look like (small, big head, green). And he's sodomizing you because he's mad as gently caress that you think he's an alien.

Oh fiddle-de-dee, me butthole. :cry:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Thank you Aliens for inventing nickel titanium and for insanely misleading articles in trash newspapers

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

I am going to make this my wallpaper.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Why don't they just make the UFOs out of the same material as the black box? :dadjoke:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

I would make this my avatar if my user name was The Green.