Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds could finish top half in their first season back which is getting approving nods from this poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
So what's happening at West ham then. Usually I'd have read a dozen articles about an unfashionable team having a good season but it feels like the entire media haven't looked at the table and realised that they've gone from 16th last season to still knocking on the door of Europe despite seemingly having changed nothing. Admittedly I don't follow them closely so did they replace Moyes with a robot or what

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Extremely accurate thread title/news combo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Eric Cantonese posted:

drat it. I was loving Ed Woodward's free reign, but Man-U is finally getting it together. This sucks.

Alternatively it will be extra funny when they get their pants pulled down by Dortmund or whoever

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rob Molenaar...

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Disgraceful erasure of Clyde Wijnhard itt

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

CyberPingu posted:

*Also getting ripped away from a country you like to come live in loving Britain must suck balls.

I liked it when Tevez said in an interview that Manchester was cold and rainy and the food was poo poo and everyone was like 'what how DARE he'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I'm guessing some kind of behind-the-scenes fun, possibly involving a Carlos Tevez mask.

According to that article there was a falling out with the owner and he's just turned off the money tap. Sounds like wilder was pressing him not to sell the team in the summer to have a proper chance at going straight back up. You hate to see it either way

13 points from safety with 10 games left though. Are they brave enough to call on fireman sam for one last job

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Completely forgot that big sams already stinking the place out at West Brom lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

How the gently caress is a company that did €390m in revenue in 2019 (last year of financials available) able to swing €55m a year in sponsorship money?

Money isn't real

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Everton got approval for their new ground. Looks quite nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The worst ever game was actually Villa-Stoke from around 2010, I watched the whole thing and aged 40 years in 90 minutes