Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Sickening posted:

I am still of the thought that the working in IT, poo poo that pisses me off, and the ticket thread have no distinction between them and should be merged.

Yeah, I agree that there doesn't need to be three threads since the topics are essentially identical over time. I know it was discussed a couple of years back but I think at most two threads could work, if not just one. poo poo that pisses you off could be more for ranting and then an IT/ticket thread for general support talk might be a good division or just lump it all into one. I doubt there's too many people bookmarking only one or two of the three threads at this point. There's even a multithread culture like :yotj:.

There used to be a crypto mining thread that was fun to tease people in. I hope someone makes a new one so they can shut the gently caress about it in the GPU thread. I appreciate not having to tons of posts about cooking the planet for rare pepes or whatever the hell is going on unless I want to subject myself to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

In all fairness, it should be noted the GBS thread is a mock thread and anti-crypto, so it's not like a haven for people to discuss mining or whatever. I have no idea what the YOSPOS thread is like, so can't comment on that.

So is the yospos thread. The only mining thread that's been about how to do it was the one I linked earlier and was in SH/SC (not counting GBS from 2011 or whatever).