Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm planning to become a more dickish person soon so I'm researching in preparation. what are some good dick moves.

serious answers only pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

ask if someone wants a drink, then tell them where your fridge is

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

before meeting a new person make sure to lotion your hands pre handshake (pre covid tip)

Heather Papps

hello friend

laugh in a mean way when you are shown a pet picture

Areola Grande

good stuff so far. writing these ones down rn

FactsAreUseless

Try balancing a spoon on the end of it

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
If you see the shy young scullery maid innocently flirting with the handsome stable boy, you should make sure she trips and like spills a bucket all over the place. Maybe even spill some dirty water on the stable boy or even some horses. You could frame her dad for stealing silverware and goblets too and have him get tortured in the dungeon.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

Okay there's this one where you move it up a little, and then a little to the left, and then back, and then you shake it back and forth three times, turn counterclockwise 90 degrees, and clap your hands. I call it the "electric peen". HTH.

Areola Grande

How Wonderful! posted:

If you see the shy young scullery maid innocently flirting with the handsome stable boy, you should make sure she trips and like spills a bucket all over the place. Maybe even spill some dirty water on the stable boy or even some horses. You could frame her dad for stealing silverware and goblets too and have him get tortured in the dungeon.

ur av speaks of strong dick move energy

Heather Papps

hello friend

insult a fellas car

purchase the plot of land bordering their property and build a rude fence

front lawn donuts (not the edible kind)

nut

drink too much milk

cruft

wheeze the juice

Areola Grande

cruft posted:

wheeze the juice

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

squeeze the charmin

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

change your name to OJ Bin Ladin

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

handicap double parking my lambo at the food bank

:rice: :hehe:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

all of these are mean and cruel :(

Areola Grande

Rags to Liches posted:

all of these are mean and cruel :(

that's the price of becoming cool yet rude :shrug:

Areola Grande

having said that I wouldn't mind having a good set of chill dick moves

:allears:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

windmill

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

prepuce repurposed posted:

that's the price of becoming cool yet rude :shrug:

true, it's a heavy price to pay

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

having said that I wouldn't mind having a good set of chill dick moves

:allears:

Go to the arctic and take ur pants off

Areola Grande

:rimshot:

Escape From Noise

I've got those dick moves
That so upset them

Finger Prince

The "are we still doing this? Because I'm not."

Finger Prince

The "Inopportune Arousal"

Finger Prince

The "morning wood + gotta pee real bad"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Making it look like you died at the end of the episode, then changing the footage to reveal you survived at the start of the next.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Say that you'll do something important for someone, then don't do it, and when someone confronts you about it, say that the person who you were going to do the thing for said they'd "handle it"

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Use a joke that is useful in multiple social situations but in an inappropriate social situation:

"What do you call a cow that has no legs?"
"Frederick, please, we are in mourning for Bessie..."
"Ground beef!"

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Pretend that you will change your ways when someone requests you to do so, then don't.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

torture

Escape From Noise

All cock no balls?

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
Excuse me Sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
walk into someone's house, open the fridge, scoff, take a bit out of an apple and then throw it out

Robot Made of Meat

Go to a friend's house. Find the dick which he has painstakingly placed in JUST the perfect position.

Move it!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ass-penny

One time years ago I was playing cards with two mates and one of em and I were consuming some we'd by way of smoking flower, our third doesn't really partake. Some forgotten words were exchanged in the spirit of poo poo talking and I ended a sentence blowing a big cloud of smoke in the non-smoker's face. I felt bad about it almost immediately as he coughed and sputtered, but drat what a power move. I like to think of people I despise and blowing cigar smoke in their faces. I feel like this could produce some of the happy chems.

Escape From Noise

Meatspin

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

One time years ago I was playing cards with two mates and one of em and I were consuming some we'd by way of smoking flower, our third doesn't really partake. Some forgotten words were exchanged in the spirit of poo poo talking and I ended a sentence blowing a big cloud of smoke in the non-smoker's face. I felt bad about it almost immediately as he coughed and sputtered, but drat what a power move. I like to think of people I despise and blowing cigar smoke in their faces. I feel like this could produce some of the happy chems.

accidentally doing a dick move makes u think about the possibilities :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

u think like, they didn't even punch me. from nowb on it's gonna be all dick all the time