Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Jeff ( I call him Jeff because we’re such close friends) said that we can get a sub-forum but I need ideas on what the theme will be.

I’m thinking a sub forum wholly devoted to Turump (sailor threads, Barron threads).

Thank You!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

as always, D&D should be the subforum

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

mtw

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Venomous posted:

as always, D&D should be the subforum

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

A new subforum with fresh mods focused on debate could be fun to debate and discuss topics in.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

reality tv discussion ONLY

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
Thots and theory (no liberals allowed)

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
A

Its time the forum allow sincere conservative discussion.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Soap Scum posted:

reality tv discussion ONLY

i'm already working on the op for the 90 day fiance thread

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

A subforum where only peoples pets can post.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Atrocious Joe posted:

okay in that case the subforum can just be discussion of the kirk honda reaction videos

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

I would enthusiastically read your thread and post in there op

Wendy Williams needs her own thread too, she may not be reality tv but she reports on reality tv episodes as though they're the news so she's a v important figure in the discourse

commie kong
Mar 7, 2019

:filez:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Voting? No. Boating!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The 90 Day Fiance thread will be about how it helps us see the human cost of US imperialism. 80% of the spouses are from former communist states in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, or US colonies in Pacific/Asia.

Nonsense posted:

Voting? No. Boating!

the Below Deck thread will be about the realities of emotional labor. it means that service workers have to work to put on a certain positive attitude for clients, not that you can charge your friends to be nice. also laughing at the petty bourgeois weirdos who jump at the chance for a subsidized super yacht experience.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lets have a sub forum to talk about gundam

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I say gundam america

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
sub about cum jar

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

now that users are hitting sexually jaded middle age I say it’s time to bring back a dedicated sub forum for homegroan

what could possibly go wrong?

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
D&D gets their own subforum to cosplay people they hate (blacks), we should get our own subforum to cosplay people we hate too

May I suggest “Insider Trading”, and we act like we have stock tips and see how many rubes we can get to sign up for the forum and put their money into dumb trades

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
CIA subforum to get to the bottom of this bullshit!!!

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
a subforum focused on non-US politics is an obvious choice (perhaps too obvious)

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
“History Class” where you can talk about different historical topics would be cool

You can have threads for broad topics, but then also a megathread for random cool poo poo you find on Wikipedia

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Horniness Is Required

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a subforum in which we can complain about the weather

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

criticism and analysis subforum where you can only make threads about
- Books about left theory or history
- Bottom of the barrel pop culture stuff

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
the Parasocial Playhouse where we discuss all of our favorite parasocial activities we engage in to fight off the grim specters of death, despair, and loneliness. Twitch streamers, youtubers, podcasts, e-girls, e-boys, etc.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

criticism and analysis subforum where you can only make threads about
- Books about left theory or history
- Bottom of the barrel pop culture stuff

What does Iron Man 2 have to say about Marx?!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Zurtilik posted:

What does Iron Man 2 have to say about Marx?!

honest to god I would read/post about that. I love that poo poo.

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

The 90 Day Fiance thread will be about how it helps us see the human cost of US imperialism. 80% of the spouses are from former communist states in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, or US colonies in Pacific/Asia.

it’s also a useful way to see the U.S’ class composition and what a horrible place to live the U.S. is in general- one of my favorite 90DF tropes is people discovering that their American spouse lives a very no-frills low-income situation and wanting out, or realizing that they will be 10000x happier back in the DR or Ukraine than they will be in loving suburban Nebraska

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I think my favorite was the Turkish dude from Antalya (seriously google it), who was going to move to America for a cornfed Nebraskan lady. At some point the woman's freeper mother asked him not to stone her daughter to death. I think he leaves almost immediately.

Zedhe Khoja has issued a correction as of 14:01 on Apr 2, 2021

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Thanks for reinventing The_Donald, op

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

LGD posted:

now that users are hitting sexually jaded middle age I say it’s time to bring back a dedicated sub forum for homegroan

what could possibly go wrong?

I've wondered about this a lot. People say sex work is work here but I can't post my onlyfans? Bummer

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Zedhe Khoja posted:

I think my favorite was the Turkish dude from Antalya (seriously google it), who was going to move to America for a cornfed Nebraskan lady. At some point the woman's freeper mother asked him not to stone her daughter to death. I think he leaves almost immediately.

was that the couple that met on a bee keeping forum and communicated via a translation app

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
a subforum for cspam where only mods outside of cspam can post, and no one else can post in reponse

theyre only allowed to post pictures of trump

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Atrocious Joe posted:

was that the couple that met on a bee keeping forum and communicated via a translation app

Yeah. Using a translation app at the start of a relationship is whatever. I've done it. But lol at attempting to marry someone you can't communicate with. And have known a month. Over the internet.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
full-blown conspiracy theory discussion subforum, Art Bell style

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
this will only further divide everyone

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

I liked that when he arrived he was pretty obviously bothered by her sloppy beekeeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If u post u die