Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

End of day 1:
I got Measurehead to take down the hanged man, talked to the hanged man, fridged him and found the bullet in his head. I also made peace with Cuno, found a new ball to the old guys petanque game and at the end of the day I found my other shoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Well, I certainly hope that getting a shave wasn't a huge mistake:ohdear:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tylana posted:

Spoiler bit It does make one thing harder later, too. But screw it, own your choices.

I mean, it's almost impossible to do something that doesn't make things harder later. Like, the first conversation I had in the game with Klaasje backfired in a pretty spectacular way later when I talked with Titus. I basically fell in every trap the developers had laid. Klaasje even says that this will make it suck for you later.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I at least managed to do one thing that didn't make things harder for me:I held on to my novelty monkey pen

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Nov 30, 2021

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

All the ways you can hurt yourself in this game. I was trying to be A Cool Cop and catch some keys in midair, missed and they hit me in my eye and just like that one bar of my health was gone.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

macabresca posted:

Ok, I managed not to be an rear end in a top hat to Kim, they translated binoclard as 'pinglarz', which I think is great. 'Pingle' is a bit old-timey slang for glasses, it's not vulgar but it does sound dismissive.
Physical instrument is translated to something like 'body as a tool' which sounds a bit funny but other skill names are alright.

"Pingle" is also norwegian slang for a person that's weak, both in mind and spirit.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The mercenary tribunal: Kim trusted me. He truly trusted me:unsmith: Also standing in the boat while wearing the "gently caress The World" jacket while the song plays felt truly good.

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Dec 12, 2021

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

E:nm

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

It runs fine on PS4. The controll scheme is just like any other adventure game, you just use X to interact with stuff. You can use L1 to highlight interactive stuff, but you don't have to.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

You don't really need that much money anyway. True hobocops find what they need on the streets.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Just finished the game and accomplished my main objective: Becoming friends with Kim

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

A Bystander posted:

I made a sick shot on Korty with not that much talking thanks to getting a head start on getting the boots and the thought associated with the armor. Kim got shot because I got snake-eyes on a loving 97% chance, but then I brought Cuno and we solved the poo poo out of the case.

That's kinda my problem with the rgn system in Disco: During the story I got Kim to truly trust me and yet I risked him distrusting me when it really mattered, just because of random throw at the dice.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tylana posted:

As for your final point They get sprayed on you by the Cryptozoologist when doing his bug hunt. Unless you refuse. Having a bath or shaving afterwards hurts the roll too.

Luckily I shaved before getting sprayed.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Prole posted:

Safe to assume we all mostly took the communist path?

I even managed to sniff out some fellow communists. Not that that stopped me from oinking in front of Cindy the Skull.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

It's my first play through, and I've already hit the lowest of the low with Kim by 6pm day 1. How have only 1.5% of Steam players achieved this?

It's not even that hard. I finally hit the lowest of the low with Kim on the first day kicking a trash can.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/kitsuragipilled/status/1494872396725211140

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

SexyBlindfold posted:

The only wrong choice is shaving
I shaved and I stand by my decision.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Lt. Lizard posted:

I shaved and let the Expression stay on.

:same:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/kerebrin/status/1520431057685913600

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Lampsacus posted:

Anything I should know before playing this for the first time?

Stock up on pain killers and anti-depressives before meeting Evrart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011