Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tater tots are one of the greatest foods of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

1redflag posted:

I remember “The Nook” near Piedmont park in Atlanta had a 6lbs of tater tots for $35 challenge, and I think you got a shirt and your name on a wall and maybe the meal free if you could eat it all in 45 mins

Seems like, as with all eating competition-based challenges, it would be pretty gross.

this looks insanely bomb but theres no way i could eat that. maybe a huge fatso could or maybe alternatively a very small japanese man. the yin and yang of huge eaters. maybe LA Beast could.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

what if you made a real big tater tot and called it a tater grownup or tater adult or whatnot would that be legal?

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

a really big tater tot is called a tater man

Hell yeah

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

This is the classic. Potato gems smashed with chicken salt and drowned in whatever loving gravy they got.

That pic isn't even drowned enough for me. Best hangover food short of a kebab in my (perfect) opinion.

Potato gems rofl. Bitch.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

The next person in this thread that calls a tater tot a loving potato gem is getting banned.

yep

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
potato gem lmfao. WTF

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Your dick is 3/4- inch thick.

how long... ?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pawn 17 posted:

drat those poor people and their tater tots!!

lets gently caress them up and force feed them kale and kombucha lol. turn them into little simpering coastal liberals of various genders. mwahahahahaha. oppen up billy bob, time for your daily soy injection dahahahahha. not so rugged now are ya. nice truck... be a shame if it turned in a prius!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
if i hear anyone say "potato gem" in real life, im going to replace their skull with a supersonic bowling ball. No mercy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flannelette posted:

The sad part about potato gems is they are so cheap to make the price is incredibly inflated, way cheaper than chips to produce.

prepare to die mother fucker

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flannelette posted:

I too like to go to slightly fancy cafe and pay 10 dollars for a handful of jenga bricks made of potato, that seem to be called "brick" but in french on the menu.

post em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

there's these things called wrecking balls and its cheesy tots wrapped in bacon and you dip them in bacon mayo and they rock ive made them at home by wrapping peeled cheese string and then bacon around regular tots and throwing them in the air fryer, highly recomen

Sounds freakin good man :cheersdoge: