Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my garage is missing a door i was thinking about making it not missing a door do you think that's a good idea

i can't afford one if that factors in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
hey your garage sounds more like a garbage

Dolphin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just here in my garbage next to my landfillini

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you hang out at the dump you can sometimes find someone discarding a perfectly good garage door

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

beaded curtains

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a moat is free op.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single garage in possession of an uncovered opening, must be in want of a door.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

selan dyin

how many other doors does it have? can you just make the door into wall?

Dolphin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BALLS DILDO posted:

how many other doors does it have? can you just make the door into wall?
no. then it would be either a time capsule or a tomb. or both.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

FutonForensic posted:

beaded curtains

Finger Prince

Imagine a carport with a door, and walls, but is still somehow a carport, not a garage.

RetroEnbyRobot
The "garage"? Hey fellas, the "garage"! Well, ooh la di da, Mr. French Man.

Escape From Noise

Dolphin posted:

no. then it would be either a time capsule or a tomb. or both.

The Garage of Amontillado

Vim Fuego

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Safety tip: garage door springs can kill. leave them to the professionals; or at least get the right level of drunk beforevinstalling em yourself

Goons Are Gifts

yes but only if you follow the rules of garage doors of all kinds to be either very impractical to use (for manual usage) or ridiculously slow moving (for electric ones)

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

curtains are cheaper.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Escape From Noise

Maybe get a folding screen. It's like the same thing, but sideways

Escape From Noise

You can save money by "hiring" Oompa Loompas to open and close your garage door instead of a motor. You just have to put up with the incessant singing.

frump truck

hello... again!

hi, my name's Roger Dohr but i go by Rog for short. i don't think you should get a garage door because it sounds too similar to me. i suck rear end

frump truck fucked around with this message at 14:30 on May 6, 2021

Twenty Four

Buy a garage door then build the garage around it imo

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
any door is a garage door if you put it in the garage. think really critically about which rooms in your house actually deserve to be rooms

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
thinking really critically about it, any room is a garage if you put your car in it, so. connect the dots.

Manifisto

what you want is a wall of laser beams that will instantly slice up anything that tries to pass through

sticklers might also want some kind of remote control/switch to turn the lasers off and on but you do you

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Sure, build an opulent and useless garage. Put a door on it, why not? Meanwhile I'll be parking my car in a hole in the woods and covering under a canopy of branches and leaves. Let's see your precious garage protect your car from the end times!

biosterous

frump truck posted:

hi, my name's Roger Dohr but i go by Rog for short. i don't think you should get a garage door because it sounds too similar to me. i suck rear end

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

Not sure that's a good idea, op. You would need some hella heavy duty hinges, just think of all the torque those puppies are going to get. And can you imagine opening and closing a door that big every time the dog wants out?

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Escape From Noise posted:

Sure, build an opulent and useless garage. Put a door on it, why not? Meanwhile I'll be parking my car in a hole in the woods and covering under a canopy of branches and leaves. Let's see your precious garage protect your car from the end times!

Shut up. Hole weasels can't drive.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
sell your car so that you can afford it op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trying

Nosfereefer posted:

sell your car so that you can afford it op

gift of the shop guy

nut

Royal Updog posted:

gift of the shop guy

biosterous

Royal Updog posted:

gift of the shop guy

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OP have you tried just asking the garage if it even wants a door, it's 2021 accept the garage the way it is

Escape From Noise

Openin' the or to my raaj

Finger Prince

If you aren't sure, maybe see if you can lease one.

Khanstant
buying a garage door tells people "i don't trust you" which gives them the right to vandalize your house or steal from you since you already judged them anyway

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Vim Fuego posted:

Safety tip: garage door springs can kill. leave them to the professionals; or at least get the right level of drunk beforevinstalling em yourself

No kidding when ours snapped it felt like it shook the whole house

Manifisto

you can't, like, own a garage door, man

ty nesamdoom!

nut

you can have a timeshare of mine but it has to stay on my garage and me and my friends reserve the right to play redass on it whenever we want including in ur timeshare

kuskus

sounds like more of a car port.
have you considered renting it out to pay for the door?
you could have a craft fair and charge vendors for the privilege of selling inside your garage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

If you're going to get a door get a proper door. Don't cheap out with a piece of canvas or everyone's going to keep bugging you about your garage sail