Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

He said he isn't coming back

https://youtu.be/y595G43Sw1c

:(

he's said that probably about a dozen times now but iirc he still has an outstanding painting commission with me? just waiting for constructive feedback from him regarding that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Assuming the plea is genuine. Getting scammed sucks, but its not the end of the world. It's the kind of experience that you only have to experience once and never again as you tend to learn from your mistake.

I dont know why you, someone with no power to fix this problem, nominated to fix this problem for your friends. (we didnt need to know they were women)

But I feel that your time and our money is better spent on more important issues.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Zeniel posted:

I dont know why you, someone with no power to fix this problem, nominated to fix this problem for your friends. (we didnt need to know they were women)

But I feel that your time and our money is better spent on more important issues.

Maybe because I found out they were considering meeting his demands you stupid rear end in a top hat.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
he's done it. He's logged back on

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Maybe because I found out they were considering meeting his demands you stupid rear end in a top hat.

What were the demands?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Saalkin posted:

He said he isn't coming back

https://youtu.be/y595G43Sw1c

:(

An uncovered mattress piled high with junk. I'm barely keeping it together most of the time but if I couldn't even be bothered putting sheets on my bed poo poo would be real bad.

Buddy, I think instead of buying cars for people and making videos for a dumb thread on internet you should maybe reach out to someone at the moment - like a friend or a family member, someone who knows you and knows your history.

Metric Skeleton
Apr 6, 2006
NEVER
I think I understand the thread to this point and so will open bidding on the 2000 Maxima at thirty dollars.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bloopsy posted:

What were the demands?

I think these are them.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
This needs to stop like right now ok? For my own safety

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Just logoff then you loving dipshit

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

You have the power to not post

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I think the Aloy picture would be more marketable with a trashed car in the background and Aloy wearing the hood ornament as a decoration/totem on her headdress.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

bradzilla posted:

You in particular are the biggest loving piece of poo poo in the world. You are probably going to learn of this.

Enjoy hell. I am logging out

Metric Skeleton
Apr 6, 2006
NEVER

Vitruvian Maam posted:

You drive a hard bargain. I raise my bid to thirty three dollars.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

You in particular are the biggest loving piece of poo poo in the world. You are probably going to learn of this.

see u in 5 minutes when u post again

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It's okay Brad. I still love you.

Bets on his next post? Probably within the next 5 of the thread.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Vitruvian Maam posted:

You seem to think you hold the power here

You do but not in the way you think (if you log off you will never see this thread again) (the power is yours)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a mysterious cloak posted:

I think the Aloy picture would be more marketable with a trashed car in the background and Aloy wearing the hood ornament as a decoration/totem on her headdress.

signed with a big 90s type stylish "*blush" would drive the value thru the roof imo

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

bradzilla posted:

Your custom title + this thread is just :golfclap:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Just log off my dude. No one is forcing you to post here. We are going to keep posting though if that’s ok with you.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

bradzilla posted:

You are the biggest piece of poo poo in the entire world. Congratulations! You had some stiff competition but I’m glad to see that you persevered.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Clicking here makes all your cars come through.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

In honour of the OP who clearly needs help I've donated $5 to the Canadian Centre for Addictions and Mental Health.

http://imgur.com/a/yiAXQSc

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
im the ops bed without sheets

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
Copy a link to this thread, create an NFT of that link, and BAM! you've got enough money to buy every woman in your zip code a sensible used car.

drat, this advice is so good I'm gonna make an NFT of this post

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Vitruvian Maam posted:

You honest to god need to find someone you trust who can provide a neutral outsider perspective on this situation and possibly your life in general. It does not have to be a therapist but if you don't have anyone you know who can already fill that role choosing a therapist a) does not make you crazy and b) is one of the better starting points for such. It'd be easy to stop with just telling you that you are causing yourself distress by continuing to care deeply about the perspectives of people you already think are evil assholes out to get you, but I'm worried this goes a lot deeper than just begging on a forum for car money and being mad when people are skeptical and make fun of you.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
close this loving thread jesus christ.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bradzilla posted:

Goddammit bradley now I have to enjoy hell because you just HAD to be the biggest piece of poo poo in the universe for making this guy post about what an idiot he is.
I can't enjoy HELL, Brad. That's the entire POINT of hell. It STINKS and here I am, in it, because of you.
I always KNEW you'd bring me to this BRAD I KNEW IT I hope you die until you're dead and that the OP parades around your grave in gleaming white armor with maidens clutching to him as rock music blares out of trumpets because of how fuckin' sweet and rad he is. You ASSS

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

ban op and goldmine the thread imo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Goddammit bradley now I have to enjoy hell because you just HAD to be the biggest piece of poo poo in the universe for making this guy post about what an idiot he is.
I can't enjoy HELL, Brad. That's the entire POINT of hell. It STINKS and here I am, in it, because of you.
I always KNEW you'd bring me to this BRAD I KNEW IT I hope you die until you're dead and that the OP parades around your grave in gleaming white armor with maidens clutching to him as rock music blares out of trumpets because of how fuckin' sweet and rad he is. You ASSS

Frank Frank posted:

You are the biggest piece of poo poo in the entire world. Congratulations! You had some stiff competition but I’m glad to see that you persevered.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Your custom title + this thread is just :golfclap:

Saalkin posted:

It's okay Brad. I still love you.

Bets on his next post? Probably within the next 5 of the thread.

*blush

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
How can you have a one man Paul McCartney concert unless you are Paul McCartney?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Paul McCartney came to his house and PERSONALLY sucked him off

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

OP is handsome, there I said something nice and I really mean it. Hope it makes your day better OP.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

No we aren’t done punching down at a mentally ill idiot

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

OP I believe you. I think you are telling the truth and I think that's very noble.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Vitruvian Maam posted:

NOOO, come back, I believe you! Don't let all these fuckers get into your head, they are just jealous of the car and the thing you are doing!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i know people who co-signed for cars with deadbeats

tell your friends to make their loving payments

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Poor OP, thought of the worst person in the world and committed a mass shooting.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I haven’t watched the YouTubes and I’m not going to. Is OP actually recording video responses to this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bronze Fonz posted:

Poor OP, thought of the worst person in the world and committed a mass shooting.

We are really gonna have egg on our face about this one