Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Aerdan posted:

https://twitter.com/aerdan/status/1397492656415064064

We have success, so I'll actually cut 0.4 tonight (probably 20:00 US/Central).

Recommended dimensions:
- right NED: 128x136
- left NED: 72x104

No more than 16 colours per image, one of which is an alpha channel.

I have Done A Crime with this.

BEHOLD: NEO+X+DEATH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Kyrosiris posted:

lmao what

So you could set up three singers, Quick, and wait until you were 99/99/99? That's ridiculous.

99/99/99? What are you, an old-school scrub?

Ace Transmuter posted:

⦁ (BRD) Songs that raise stats/level now appear to have a hard limit of 255, rather than 99.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

First warmup win of the season done, with the Waddler Balance Patch. Runezerkers are absolutely terrifying here.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Ahh, thanks for the explanation. Given that it's so Fiesta focused, have you considered calling it the Fiesta mod? Or banquete or something

"Fiesta Mod" already refers to the one that unlocks all jobs and replaces NED with Cactuar.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Completed my first 'official' run of the year, and hopefully contributed to some toxxes, unless they've already capped out. I used the Waddler balance patch and the first of the altered NEDs I submitted. (Yes, that's plural. We'll see if I get around to the others.)

Galick posted:

Hi there! I'm the one making the Waddler rebalance and this is my first foray into game modding in general. I hope the people who choose to use the rebalance have fun with it, and if you find a bug or anything, please let me know!

Related :toxx:

$5 for every person who plays a Fiesta using my rebalance, up to a maximum of $100. I'll take your word on the honor system, but let me know what you think of it in general if you do!

Aerdan posted:

https://twitter.com/aerdan/status/1402644546073288705

Adding a :toxx: for Exdeath's NED replacer feature. The floor's still open for submissions for that, by the way.

Shyfted One posted:

:toxx: $1 for each unique (not default or even Cactuar since that's become common) NED sprite submitted for victory. This is per each replacement option per person. So I'll only accept 1 Neo X Death, Yiazmat, etc victory shot per person. I want to see a variety! Max of $75?

Arrrthritis posted:

:toxx:
For NED, I'll be donating $2 for every downed party member when Neo Ex-Death is defeated. (i.e. if Butz is the only party member standing when NED is defeated, I'll donate $6. Or if you have two members standing I'll donate $4, or $2 if you have three party members standing).
Toxx cap: $100

Sadly, I think NED died to a !Jump, not a !Gaia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

ultrafilter posted:

The original Japanese name literally translates as "time-space mage", but that doesn't fit in the English display space.

You may recall that the early fan translations translated the !Time command as !Dimen instead.