Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Its my birthday tomorrow, so that

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin

Mormon Nailer posted:

Happy birthday tomorrow!!!!!

Tomorrow me thanks you today!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Bilirubin

Gramps posted:

Lol 4/19 in the evening but yeah. As much as I wanna say Astrology is hokum uhhhh DIRECT AND STUBBORN in the biggest letters possible describes me a little too well. I've always found it really fun to check out people's charts that I know and see just how well it describes them.

Part of me thinks the whole astrology thing is how the character generator algorithm in this program we're all stuck in works.

Edit: Here's my chart from Co-Star

what does chaos mode do?

I kinda like that. Here are my planets, now gently caress THEM UP

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Bilirubin

I found some web based chart maker that did a detailed chart with all sorts of minor 10th houses or some poo poo, but one thing it said that was accurate in the spaghetti against the wall way the entire chart does was I would gravitate towards archaeology (I am a palaeontologist IRL) and I am like "whoa, oddly specific"

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Bilirubin

platypus parade posted:

cool. i won't unless people explicitly say it's ok and I guess we're all adults but just so it;'s up front and bold, your birthday is technically Personally Identifying Information...and people often sometimes discuss birth city and birth time and stuff like that, so just let's all make sure that we're comfortable with what we share here because this is a public forum and I'm not tryig to get anyone's identiy stolen or their bank account hacked, none of that is necessary to talk about signs although maybe you could reverse engineer sun/moon/ascendant to get fairly close but not all the way to when a person was born.

I mean go for it who cares let's do it