Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

2024. The Coca Cola corporation runs for the office of President of the United States. In a shocking move it announces Pepsi Cola as its Vice President. The methodology is simple - anyone who does not love Coca Cola loves Pepsi Cola.

The pair is a shoe-in and wins by a landslide. Four months later Pepsi Cola declares bankruptcy, a shock to everyone. The Juul Corporation moves in as a replacement Vice President.

The U.S. Government, by now synonymous with Coca Cola, deciphers the secret Pepsi Cola formula and begins manufacture of it. Pepsi Cola soon flows freely through taps and faucets across America.

By the next year, people bathe in Pepsi Cola. They brush their teeth with Pepsi Cola. Babies are nursed on Pepsi Cola. You think this was a bad branding move by Coca Cola? WRONG! With Pepsi Cola converted to a public service, the American People rush out their doors to spend their hard-earned money on Coca Cola - the better one, the Presidential one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

The U.S. Government officially remixes the concept of a Soda Fountain and includes their new technology in every type of Fountain on earth. Soon enough, international law forbids the flow of any other liquid through a fountain.

deep dish peat moss

In a State of the Union Address, the Coca Cola company announces that the name of Cocaine will be changed to something less similar to a U.S. staple such as Coca Cola. This is important to clean up America's image, it says. The new name hasn't been finalized yet, but among the frontrunners are Barq, Faygone, and Jone.

deep dish peat moss

The United States briefly considers rebranding itself as "New U.S." in an attempt to be more appealing to foreign governments. It would be the same government, but with a little more sweet talk and a new name.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

:haibrow:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

selan dyin

deep dish peat moss posted:

2024. The Coca Cola corporation runs for the office of President of the United States. In a shocking move it announces Pepsi Cola as its Vice President. The methodology is simple - anyone who does not love Coca Cola loves Pepsi Cola.

The pair is a shoe-in and wins by a landslide. Four months later Pepsi Cola declares bankruptcy, a shock to everyone. The Juul Corporation moves in as a replacement Vice President.

The U.S. Government, by now synonymous with Coca Cola, deciphers the secret Pepsi Cola formula and begins manufacture of it. Pepsi Cola soon flows freely through taps and faucets across America.

By the next year, people bathe in Pepsi Cola. They brush their teeth with Pepsi Cola. Babies are nursed on Pepsi Cola. You think this was a bad branding move by Coca Cola? WRONG! With Pepsi Cola converted to a public service, the American People rush out their doors to spend their hard-earned money on Coca Cola - the better one, the Presidential one.

i have anxiety

FutonForensic

I am going to drink the President of the United States.

biosterous

i'm pepsi's dad and this is a very disappointing development but really i should have seen it coming

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Coca Cola has my vote. so sweet 🥲

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Escape From Noise

Is there an uptick in interest in the classic Negativland album Dispepsi among the general population, or just weird music nerds like me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrYXvNSTcmQ

Escape From Noise

Out in the wilderness, soda survivalists run pop up pop shops selling their contraband beverages made from roots, bark, berries, herbs, and spices foraged from the forest or traded for along secret supply routes.

Escape From Noise

RC Cola tries to run under a third party ticket, briefly gaining momentum midway through the race after Coca Cola's "Coca Cola and Pepsi are basically the same" gaff, but ultimately gets only a handful of votes, and no electoral college wins.

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

biosterous

president's choice cola had some strong grassroots momentum until fox news ran the story about its canadian origins

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I wouldn't be too surprised if something like this happens in our lifetimes

deep dish peat moss

Yeah actually this thread is not a joke and was based on the realization that corporations count as people and they meet all the requirements for running for president of the US.

take the moon

by sebmojo

FutonForensic posted:

drat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

FutonForensic posted:

posts like this is gonna get byob deleted :ohdear:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I for one am going to eat me a lot of peaches.

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

And there goes President Coca-Cola accompanied by the Fizz Lady

deep dish peat moss

President Coca-Cola doesn't fly in Air Force One. All the turbulence makes the president fizz, and that's not a great public image.

Escape From Noise

Coca-Cola's as good as won the election
They're free to just sit and gloat
But a new candidate has entered the race
A dashing buckskin coat!

Escape From Noise

Armitag3 posted:

And there goes President Coca-Cola accompanied by the Fizz Lady

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

posts like this is gonna get byob deleted :ohdear:

In before mods close thread and make "STOP THREATENING THE LIVES OF POLITICIANS YOU IDIOTS" thread.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I for one am going to eat me a lot of peaches.

Doesn't matter if you move to the country, Coca Cola is going to step on each of dreams, individually, and there's nothing we can do to stop it at this point.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

millions for free though

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

millions

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Don't blame me, i voted for Dr. Pepper.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Don't blame me, i voted for Dr. Pepper.

its weird coca cola made dr pepper the director of hud they know nothing about housing they live in a bottle.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Wolfschmidt Vodka's first name is Naomi and she was unbelievably somehow an adviser to President Cream Soda in the late 90s.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
George A&W Bush.

poverty goat

Great news everyone: diet coke is now officially vegetables

Queen-Of-Hearts

mmmmmmmm Celery flavored Shasta!

take the moon

by sebmojo

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

George A&W Bush.

lol

making me think of the president o'burger denies waterboarding thread or whatever it was

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
while coca cola won the presidency in a land slide, the senate would end up entirely in the hands of mcdonalds due to the electorate getting hungry later on

Nosfereefer

*as president cola starts another doomed middle eastern military adventure*
"eh, don't blame me. i voted pepsi"

deep dish peat moss

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

George A&W Bush.

FutonForensic

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

George A&W Bush.

frump truck

hello... again!

FutonForensic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

faygo is still only drunk by juggalos, and sees much more use by Coca-Cola as a promotional tool against "deviant behaviors"

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4