Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

Can you please elaborate on who this "legal president" is?

Juan Gerardo Guaidó Márquez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
biden dying would be funny but then instead of just a senile rapist as president we'd have a cop and i feel like that's worse

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Dustcat posted:

the dexamethasone's gonna make the president horny for sniffing guys' hair

I kinda want to try the manic bisexual drug tbh

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

breadnsucc posted:

biden dying would be funny but then instead of just a senile rapist as president we'd have a cop and i feel like that's worse
yeah both Biden and Pelosi's heirs are considerably worse than who we have now, somehow

what a shitshow

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

I just had a funny thought: if Biden dies, Kamala becomes president. But VP has to be approved by both houses of congress, and Kamala wouldn't be there to be a tie breaker (since she isn't president of the senate). So I'm not entirely sure she would be able to appoint a new VP

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

'sure, we'll approve your VP, as long as he's a Republican and his name is Donald J. Trump'

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

I just had a funny thought: if Biden dies, Kamala becomes president. But VP has to be approved by both houses of congress, and Kamala wouldn't be there to be a tie breaker (since she isn't president of the senate). So I'm not entirely sure she would be able to appoint a new VP

Wow! Vice President Cuomo!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's time for Jeb...

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

just lol at thinking the dems won't reach across the table and rubber stamp rep. virgil hitler's(tn dist. 3) nomination for vp

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

they’d appoint someone cause otherwise it’s Pelosi who they really super performatively hate

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

man that harris pelosi ticket would be some serious girlboss energy

I'm sure it would be powerful enough to just immediately end all injustices and wrongs in america

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
...and close shut the jaws of O'Biden

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is Sarah Palin still in politics?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

indigi posted:

they’d appoint someone cause otherwise it’s Pelosi who they really super performatively hate

nah they would stall because in 2022 they have an almost 100% chance to retake the house so they can put Trump in as Speaker and wait for the howling chuds to do the rest

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

Pelosi doesn't automatically become VP; the position has to be filled by majority vote of both houses. (Speaker remains in line of succession.) But the vice president is the only one authorized to cast tie-breaking votes in the senate. A Harris / Trump unity ticket would be hilarious though.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

The Demilich posted:

This fucker could keel over in the middle of getting caught smelling a six year olds hair while two knuckles deep and the gov would give him a lavish funeral and talk about how great a family man he is.

He's going to continue living just like Rush Limbaugh did till he finally ate dirt; rich, happy, and free from all accountability and justice.

The Demilich has issued a correction as of 01:35 on Sep 20, 2021

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

please reconsider that first paragraph

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Biden: "My son's a beautiful attorney who got a wealthy heir off on pedophilia charges, and I love him. I love my dead villainous son."
*Biden begins coughing uncontrollably*

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I am once again asking you to reconsider the abhorrent imagery contained in your previous post

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
maybe the knuckles are up his own rear end in that scenario, massaging his grotesquely engorged prostate

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

I'll meet you in the middle like a good and honorable centrist.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Looking forward to Joe speaking at the UN tomorrow

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

JOEVID-19

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
lol that killary got the fda to deny joe a booster in time

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

The Demilich posted:

Biden: "My son's a beautiful attorney who got a wealthy heir off on pedophilia charges, and I love him. I love my dead villainous son."
*Biden begins coughing uncontrollably*

worse is the dupont baby rapist was convicted iirc but got some asinine out-of-prison sentence because he "wouldn't do well" in prison. im currently writing a letter to a high school buddy who is on his second stint in federal prison and no one "does well" in prison lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

im amazed at how many heads of state are still showing up in person for this. I thought they would be doing more huge ominous screens

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Atrocious Joe posted:

I think he arrives tomorrow but speaks Tuesday

https://twitter.com/reenabhardwaj/status/1436700931731738633

:getin:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

same because Joe keeling over mid speech like that Ukrainian nazi guy would be peak comedy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

oh that’s interesting. unrelated, but anyone else seen London Has Fallen?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
lmao @ everyone saying "oh kamala would be worse!!" as if it would be possible to distinguish any difference whatsoever in who the democratic establishment throws up there

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

lmao @ everyone saying "oh kamala would be worse!!" as if it would be possible to distinguish any difference whatsoever in who the democratic establishment throws up there

lol at the idea of kamala harris doing something different than what she was told to do, ever

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
You ever wonder if anybody tried to get him to stop being a creep?

"Ahem". Mr. President... with this covid thing going around, I, hmm, well. It may be safer if you don't rub that girls shoulders. You're really putting yourself at risk by leaning down into a girl's face and taking big sniffs of her hair. Yes sir the mask does help some but covid is airborne and.... Mr. President please... No sir I didn't mean to raise my voice. No no wait somebody get that goddammed dog off of me!"

WorldsStongestNerd has issued a correction as of 18:47 on Sep 20, 2021

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

well we never thought it would come to this but I’m going to have to request a moratorium on Biden slashfic from here on out.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

indigi posted:

well we never thought it would come to this but I’m going to have to request a moratorium on Biden slashfic from here on out.

Supreme Court has overruled this

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
I work in county gov't, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Joe goes on a weeknight so I get the day after off

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
lol if bideo succumbs to the virus whereas beautiful wet boy emerged stronger than before

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

biden dead?

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

biden dead?

Isn't there a death pool thread somewhere on this site? I want in on the action this Biden has covid thing looks promising.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/BrazilianReport/status/1440001361299509249

IT BEGINS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!