Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I made a thread like this around election time and I'm gonna take some from there.

quote:

Biden wrecked...(NOBODY was ready for this!) posted:

We are absolutely DEVASTATED!
 Joe Biden and Donald Trump are now TIED In Florida!! 
FLORIDA POLLING: JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP TIED
EMERGENCY FUNDRAISING GOAL: We talked to our accountants and we need to raise $50,000 by MIDNIGHT to get back on track! Rush $5 right now and we’ll 500%-MATCH it to RUIN Trump's presidency >>
500%-MATCH ACTIVE: DONATE TO DEFEAT TRUMP >>
It’s simple.
If Joe Biden loses Florida, he LOSES the Electoral College… Donald Trump will WIN. (NO!!!)
That’s why Trump and his allies have already spent over $82 MILLION to DOMINATE Florida.
So we’re RACING to raise as much as we can in these final 20 days until the election.
If Democrats step up, we can DEMOLISH Trump!!
If Democrats DON’T step up, we’ll be forced to suffer another 4 years of a Donald Trump presidency…
So, are you with us? Please chip in whatever you can (500%-MATCHED!!) by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to DEFEAT Donald Trump >>

quote:

Trump will be shocked!! re: texas posted:

this email >>
REALLY QUEER CHRISTMAS, Texas is officially within our reach. TEXAS! Election experts say that if Joe Biden wins Texas, President Trump won’t win the Electoral College and his presidency will be FINISHED. Bernie Sanders even predicted if Trump loses Texas it’ll be OVER. So now we have a once-in-a-lifetime to flip Texas BLUE and elect Progressives here and around the country. But to do that we need to raise $40,000 by TONIGHT...and we still need [16] small-dollar gifts from your state to stay on track to hit our goal, so please chip in now →
RUSH $5 TO FLIP TEXAS →
RUSH $15 TO FLIP TEXAS →
Donald Trump is getting nervous. He’s TERRIFIED of losing ruby red Texas.

No Democratic presidential candidate has won Texas since 1976!

But Joe Biden is now only ONE POINT behind Trump, so Republicans are rushing in to crush our Progressives in Texas and beyond.

SO REALLY QUEER CHRISTMAS: Tonight’s deadline has never been more critical.
REALLY QUEER CHRISTMAS, RUSH A DONATION RIGHT NOW TO ELECT PROGRESSIVES IN TEXAS AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO DEFEAT TRUMP:
CHIP IN $5 RIGHT NOW →CHIP IN $35 RIGHT NOW →CHIP IN $50 RIGHT NOW →CHIP IN $100 RIGHT NOW →CHIP IN $250 RIGHT NOW →Or chip in another amount  →

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

quote:

FOX NEWS SAID WHAT???!! posted:

Sima’s dog Jedi emailed you.

Sima’s dog!

RQC a dog would NOT be emailing you if it wasn’t important!!!!

-- I just learned that we’re within ONE POINT of turning Texas blue in 2020
-- I know it’s likely our only shot for a WHOLE DECADE
-- And if we want to win, it’ll take every grassroots supporter we got before the End of Month deadline in 24 hours!!

RQC -- we gotta band together as quick as Jedi gobbles down a big ‘ole pile of corned beef. I can’t overstate the urgency!

I’m begging you like Jedi begs at the dining room table. I’m counting on you like Jedi counts on a treat when he sits. Rush in $13 before the End of Month deadline in 24 hours to defeat Dan Crenshaw and flip Texas blue:

Rush $13 now!

Rush $23 now!

Rush $47 now!

Rush $131 now!

Rush another amount

Thanks,
Carville

P.S. You can’t let Jedi down. Just look at that face. Rush in $13 before the deadline in 24 hours. >>

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Give him back his twitter

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

CoolCab posted:

this happened to me, actually. clearly handwritten, sent at like six at night, minor typos/spelling mistakes and a Sent from my iPad on the bottom from my former Labour MP. ya'll need to make your dems more desperate before you get that level of service.

Jeb! Did this lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Re:Beto posted:

Hope. That’s a common word associated with my friend and former colleague, Beto O’Rourke.

During his Senate run in 2018, he captured the attention of the nation, turning out more Democratic voters in Texas than anyone in history.

Now, he is seeking to go further. At an even more critical time for our nation and democracy.

Beto just announced his run for Governor in Texas against Greg Abbott.

Will you rush a donation to Beto and our campaign right now to ensure he starts off this race strong? This is one of our best chances ever to flip Texas Blue – potentially changing the course of politics in America.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

DONATE $10 NOW

DONATE $25 NOW

DONATE $50 NOW

DONATE $100 NOW

DONATE $250 NOW

ANOTHER AMOUNT

His opponent, Greg Abbott, is just awful. He’s been the face of so many of the destructive and backward policies of the Republican Party in Texas for the last few years.

On voting. On abortion. On COVID. On LGBTQ rights. On all of it. And if Beto is able to defeat Abbott in 2022, it could change everything.

It could stop harmful voting rights laws in their tracks, end their abortion ban, and allow for immigration policies that put people front and center.

A Blue Texas could also reshape our politics for generations to come. 38 electoral votes is no joke.

This may all seem “pie in the sky,” but I believe in Beto. I really do. We’ve all seen the hope he brings to Texans. And I want to ensure he has the resources to run again and win. If anyone can accomplish this tall Texas-sized task, Beto can.

With your help – I think he has a real shot. Will you pitch in right now to Beto and my campaigns to help make a Blue Texas a reality?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

DONATE $10 NOW

DONATE $25 NOW

DONATE $50 NOW

DONATE $100 NOW

DONATE $250 NOW

ANOTHER AMOUNT

Let’s do this. Thanks for your support.

— Adam

PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY SCHIFF FOR CONGRESS

Schiff for Congress
150 E. Olive Ave.
Suite 208
Burbank, CA 91502
United States

unsubscribe

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Grey Fox posted:

something got hosed up in the Dem donor database in the past couple of weeks or so because all the spam texts I've been getting are using my last name as my first name

This has been happening to me for half a year at least. All of Nina turners emails/texts to me had my last name

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

crying tears of PURE JOY

We'll watch the polls, you watch the emails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

Unsubscribe

This is like hitting the close elevator, or the pedestrian crossing button. It does nothing but make you feel like you're doing something and have control over your life - rather than being at the mercy of the cruel entity that put you in that position (bernie).