Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Frank Frank posted:

Holy poo poo is that really the lead singer from Smashmouth? He appears to have aged like 20 years overnight. He looks like a fat grampa

Looks like the years started coming and they didn't stop coming.

Vampire Panties posted:

What if Supes has uranium for blood? makes u think

No, that's Spiderman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I would not be surprised if the next thing they propose is that it's straight to be gay.

By Huey Lewis and the News.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

And my favorite part

Wouldn't it work better (and play into their mortal terrors) if the person went by 'Citizen' or 'Comrade'?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Harry_Potato posted:

I'm wondering what the opposing viewpoint is to all the "anti-drug" information shared in schools? Naked Lunch?

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Exodus 22:18 motherfucker.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

MrMojok posted:

The dementia-addled, pants-making GBS threads moron of a former president gesturing for people at the Mar a Lago dining room to applaud for him:

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1485372477119340545?s=21

Please clap

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

This is like in Airplane when all the passengers calmly listen to the stewardess explain their dire predicament but then start rioting when she mentions they're out of coffee.

Uhh, I BELIEVE you'll find that was Airplane 2!

Also, this was much more stupid.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, documents, on a sesame seed bun.

BAGS FLY AT NOON, you're uh... Drooling on the mic again.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

An insane mind posted:

At least when we all die in WWIII those loving crybabies might stop whining about having to wear a mask for a minute or two.

Watch mustard gas make a big comeback just because armies think no-one will wear masks.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Xenocides posted:

https://twitter.com/GuiDurocher/status/1490966658466283523

When I grow up I am going to Checkoslarabia University.

I like how he ran out of countries when it came to Sweden.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Who was president in 2020?

And who was the president who read a kids book as the twin towers were attacked?

That's the point of their post. Conservatives will deny reality to meet their prejudices. Right up to the point until they get killed by it.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Killinger had some heroic qualities.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

A lotta people, okay? A lotta people are out there, and out here quite frankly, and they like to say things and do things that are completely false. Total lies, total hoax. And, quite frankly, it's sick and sad what's going on, where people go onto these internet websites, these pages, and they say I'm miserable.

"Ohh, Trump is miserable, everyone hates him."

FALSE. Not true, not... everybody loves me. I'm a lovable guy, okay? I'm like... the number 3 most lovable guy, after the puppet and the man you see when you close your eyes at night. Which is pretty good, pretty good for a guy like me who was so VISCOUSLY and VICIOUSLY attacked by the radical left and Sleepy Joe.

And behind it all was Hilary Clinton, have you heard of this? Have you heard of this woman? She's constantly out there, she's flying around and knocking on my window and waving at me at all times, quite frankly it's a little disturbing how much she's obsessed with me. And I look in the mirror and she's looking right back at me, okay? And the son, Barron T, he wants to go to Disney's World, the wonderful land in Florida. So I make a call, okay, I call Don Disney, CEO of Disney, and he and I are great friends, I did a LOTTA great work when they made the robot.

But I call him and I say "Is the robot there, the robot me? Is he still in the room?" and he says "Yes" and I say "Okay, I'm sending the boy, Barron T, to meet the robot." and he says "What" and I say "Say it again" and the call just goes to HELL at this point, but that's fine.

And have you seen this robot? He looks... he's all messed up, one of the guys called me and said it started trying to tear its head off and all I could say is "That makes sense".

So that's... well... you know the taxes, the tax forms are a very complicated thing, very confusing and when you present them to people without context it gets VERY confusing, they might think you're breaking a law or LAWS even but you're not, the taxes are fine and the finances are quite frankly the best they've ever been.

Hello again, Fancy Hat.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I remember in the before times a president looking foolish after making a speech, when they walked to a door, found it was locked and pulled on it while turning for the cameras.

Who was that again?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I, uh, know.

I was... Uh, trying to make a joke.

Well, at least I was able to make my life a joke!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I would ask does Graham remember what happened to Brutus, and why that might make would be assassins hesitate, but...

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

American truckers - less capable then Canadian truckers, apparently.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Cat Hassler posted:

Large Marge still truckin along

I'm just glad the albino jailer from Princess Bride managed to find a new job.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Now THAT'S funny

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

What the hell does that even mean.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

He could have started off as a marine...

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

He must be in awe of Biden for bringing an end to the forever war in Afghanistan, then.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Sardonik posted:

Yeah "the Primary voters coalesced around Biden", absolutely, nothing untoward there, certainly no party and media apparatus using every tool at their disposal to stop any meaningful leftward movement, certainly nothing that would sour a great many people on the legitimacy of the democratic establishment.

Look, parts of cspam 100% believe some dumb poo poo, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think the democrats are complicit in a great many unbelievably lovely things. Manchin and Sinema are no mere accidents that slipped through somehow. Also double lol if you think the average cspam poster is going to vote republican.

Critiquing the party, no matter how rudely, is an objectively needed action. There's not some magic spell that's going to happen to fix the world if we all clap like seals for them. If anything, things are as lovely as they are because nobody has seriously held democratic politicians to account for any of the terrible poo poo they've done over the past few decades.

I agree. There are some psycho tankies and agents provocateurs, but this post is on the nose.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

MrMojok posted:

Guess we can all get ready for a week solid of this kind of poo poo from Fox/Newsmax etc.

https://twitter.com/eyesontheright/status/1508314745887150083?s=21

What, did he say something outrageously controversial like: 'Hello'?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Ashmole posted:

It is so nuts, but not surprising, how the GOP is being so blatant about being anti-gay now. I remember all of these articles and chuds from 2016 saying that the GOP is a different party that welcomes gays. I wonder how that weird, skinny, gay Trump supporter is doing.

He'll be swearing that the GOP are great for gays right up until the point he's dumped into the mass grave.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

funeral home DJ posted:

Mother of God they had TV commercials featuring that poo poo and it went as far as 2001. What the actual gently caress?

How I managed to live a life ignorant of this poo poo until now is a mystery.

They were in sale in Aberstwyth in 2016 when I went there to visit.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Steadiman posted:

Not gonna lie, I would absolutely ride Sex Mountain.

Well, that's nice of you to offer, but I'd like to get to know you first.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's such a confusing image. Their masks both on and off at the same time.

Lol

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I wonder how the Log Cabin Republicans will take this.

Oh, who am I kidding, they're Republicans, they won't show any solidarity with Cauthorn.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Songbearer posted:

Mr. Evrart is helping me find my gun.

I think even Evrart would be too disgusted by him.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its because he thinks he would be spared if the uber chuds got their way, he wouldn't. uber conservative LGBTQ folks confuse me. like even the persistance moron gets like full throated hatred from his colligues and he still licks their asses.

Reading Christopher Isherwood's memoirs on the Nazi movement within the gay population of Berlin is quite... Staggering.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

the recent MAGA chud reaction to The Boys is hilarious, and warms my cold, dead heart

It just... Confuses me. What has been done NOW that's so different from everything else in the show which caused them to start acknowledging things?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Hobo Clown posted:

Lmao @ any chud with an 88 tattoo

"Oh did you get that to commemorate the FBI raid on Trump?"

Oh wow, I was asleep (and on the other side of the world) - this happened on my BIRTHDAY?!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Dark Brandon's dumb as poo poo but honestly if it makes the right insane I say "Let's Go Dark Brandon!"

I think it works because it takes something they've 'created' as a rallying insult and made it into something that compliments Biden. So anytime they slobber 'Let's go Brandon' they are terrified of the idea that someone will say 'yeah, Biden IS a good president, isn't he?' They're horrified that the thing they've been dancing about is turning into something they don't control.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

What page did this first start kicking off?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Shithouse Dave posted:

The classified documents included the terrible secret of space

What, that it's filled with our LOL'd off balls? I could have told you that years ago.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Barudak posted:

I do not want to see Donald Trump hung because the amount of poo poo that will come out of him on death is not something I want to inflict on our noble janitorial professionals

Hang on, there was that one person who sold off their bathwater for a mint, just think of how much of the U.S. debt could be solved by selling the run-off to the MAGA hordes!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Shanghaied posted:

My favourite was that guy who woke up briefly from his respirator coma to tweet "Jews" before dying lol.

Like "what was grandpa's last words?"

"Uhhhh..."

If you could somehow resurrect this one, I'd be very happy.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Law Enforcement Today says a pro-gun group found a new way to say statistically that gun owners are good? No way, I can't believe it, but they're operated by Law Enforcement, so I guess it must be true.

Yeah, and the fact that their most skewed spin on it still makes them look bad is a loving joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I would say this DOESN'T work as Leatherface, because when you black-and-white their portrait, their face looks like porcelain, not skin.