Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Twat McTwatterson posted:

rs. I never used to be so asocial and unfriendly, but it's just what I've evolved into. I don't really want to go obviously, but my wife wants to. Have to make her not hate me for one day at least.

Anyhoo, I don't like staying up late or doing anything that fucks up my routine or schedule. And I really don't want to talk to anyone, but at least I can look at some hot chicks while I'm there and have some womanly contact with someone who is not my wife. That's probably makes it worth going.

So I'm just going to walk in, immediately take a shot of strong liquor, over the next 90 minutes drink 1 or 2 beers and then bounce out, wife in tow. Anyone got any tips for socializing? I do enjoy talking about the weather I guess.

lol you sound like you suck, OP.

I would take this guy's advice if I were you

Weka posted:

Go as a baby and poop your pants as your exit move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU