Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Am I the only one addicted to warzone still

I’m like a goddamn crackhead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

COD points should transfer though right? They always have.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

priznat posted:

Rebirth plunder is my fav but they haven't had that in a while.. I would love some Fortune's Keep plunder. I haven't played in a bit and maybe they had it and I missed it.

I picked up an elite 2 controller to use with PC so I may try my hand at CoD controller after being a kbm guy forever.

I got a SCUF and have spent about a month using it. I’m a decent (1.5 KD) KBM player.

Aim assist is so helpful up close it’s crazy. Because of that my KD only went down a bit. However it is harder for me to move and beam people 50+ meters away so I’m still getting used to that. It was a fun way to keep the game fun.

My 2 cents.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Yes. Should be released in November.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

priznat posted:

I was playing a few weeks back and just spectating kill cams in mw2019 arenas and every time the person was using a kar98k and quickscoping the aim assist was just so ridiculous. Probably will still be handicapped moving from mkb (also my reflexes are poo poo) but should be interesting!

Yeah the MW KAR aim assist was nuts but it got nerfed in warzone if I recall correctly.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I haven’t had that issue in MP. I had it in Warzone a while back, turned out to be faulty RAM. I’d try uninstalling and reinstalling though I assume you tried that already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

CuddleCryptid posted:

Didn't try reinstalling yet since it's like 140 gigs, but I can give it a shot.

It’s definitely painful. Wish the PC versions did have so many goddamn issues.