Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014
I just found out about this on Twitter. Thank you for telling everyone about Lowtax's passing, Fragmaster. I don't really know what to say, aside from the fact that I feel terrible for his family.
Has there been a GoFundMe or something like that set up yet to help his kids?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

TwoStepBoog posted:

pretty sure he drove himself in his GTR

Someone needs to make artwork of Lowtax flying to heaven in his GTR, like at the end of that terrible movie The Apple.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014
Also: why did Lowtax have to take Dean Stockwell with him when he died?!?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Collapsing Farts posted:

Didnt he have kids?

He sure did.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

I have been sitting for hours debating whether or not to disclose this, and I feel like it's something I do need to get off of my chest.
Frankly, I'm tried of being quiet. I've mostly had to stay quiet for years about things happening behind the scenes. I've held things inside so long and so hard my chest physically hurt the same way it is now.

I considered not sharing this out of respect for Rich's parents and sister, but after thinking on the incredibly vitriolic wall of text Rich's Mother sent to me this morning, saying upon many other things, that his blood is on my hands, I need to share it to regain some sense of control over what's taken place in the past 48 hours.

Yesterday I recieved a divorce ruling that would help me and my daughter stay in our home in Canada and allow me to provide a good life for her as well as pay back numerous debts that had accrued during the past two years when I was receiving $350 a month in child support.

In the divorce ruling the judge found that Rich had willfully spent down the martial fund, confirmed his treatment of me was Domestic Violence and put together a plan to pay for the attorney fees etc. He would still retain custody settled on previously in mediation. He was due to get our daughter for Christmas.

An hour later I was contacted by my attorney who informed me that Rich had shot himself earlier in the morning.

So. There it is.
His other ex and I got to tell our children that their father died without saying goodbye to them, or that he loved them, or to my knowledge, left a note for them.

If you've made it this far thank you for giving me space to let this go so I know longer have to hold onto it.

Jesus christ, I am so, so sorry.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

juggalo baby coffin posted:

it seems weird for anyone who wasnt personally abused by him to be so mad

I think it's because he's left behind several children that are gonna need years and years of therapy to come to terms with his suicide, and that has made a lot of people (understandably) angry.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014
What happened to Lowtax's dog? Is she with his mother? His sister?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Please stick around, people who are returning. Twitter brain rot is life threatening but treatable.

XenForo time?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Is that Koala's March? Do they have power over birbs?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Ah, so you're gonna sell the NFT to find a birb army. Got it.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

SchrodingersCat posted:

The early 2000s have vomited all over the forums, and some lady with a bird wanted to gently caress Lowtax but the only penetration that occurred was directly into his cranium.

I know Lowtax watched Birdemic, he should have seen it coming.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

No lol. What happened these last few pages???

Sorry, I literally haven't logged into SA since the Romeo Rose era, I have no idea who some of these people are.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Scholtz posted:

Looking at Lowtax's last Gaming Garbage video, there's a dog in the background.

I hope that dog is okay.

I asked about that earlier, but no one seems to know what has happened to Tipsy!

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Cat Fungus posted:

yesterday i had uncontrollable shits out of nowhere and i can only surmise that lowtax dying had something to do with it

Are you SURE it wasn't... Chipotle? dun dun dun

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

CatBlack posted:

Have you considered the possibility that lowtax has brainwashed you to beat his ex wives from beyond the grave?

Oh my god, does this mean Lowtax has become... Poverty Ghost?!?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Crosswell posted:

And if an introspective, self-hating, selfish, funny, sarcastic guy who consistently chooses to smash the “piece of poo poo” option when confronted by his bad choices is your hero…

… Congratulations, you’re a hero now too.

from "a hero" to "an hero", you hate to see it, many such cases, etc.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014
Hey Futa Snake, what is your favorite RiffTrax? I'm curious.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

HonorableTB posted:

If you think this is funny you should see the screeds they posted on richs Facebook wall, poo poo is longer than the who is John Galt speech

What, no screenshots?!?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Futa Snake posted:

i literally posted both of them in here because i knew the doxxers would eventually anyway

They implied that there was even MORE that hadn't been posted here. And who are the doxers?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014
I'm curious. Will the divorce paperwork/proceedings be released to the public, given what happened?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Roger Explosion posted:

Aim low. Aim so low that no one will even care if you succeed.

No, don't do that, or else you'll end up like Ethan Ralph!!!

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Hodgepodge posted:

That is very difficult, and as BPD to the best of my knowledge always arises from traumatic circumstances, I am sorry to hear it.

If I were to recommend one thing to him now to address the psychological difficulties of BPD, it would be the Lotus Sutra. There is no duality, good and evil are just words for subjective variations in the same undifferentiated pattern. Each moment, "you" are a new person and however strong the effects of the past are on that person, they need not determine one's behavior today. Or at least not tomorrow.

Are you Nichiren?!?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Scud Hansen posted:

I'm sad that the ultimate warrior has yet to weigh in itt

He's wrasslin' with Rich in the afterlife right now, I'm sure of it!

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Sard posted:

Please go to bed already; cease posting.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo every time you respond, she makes five more posts! it's like trying to cut the heads off of a hydra!

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Linux Pirate posted:

He should be posed like a bear rearing on its hind legs, arms up and ready to strike. It could be like the ones they have at the entrances at Cabela's

He should be taxidermied and placed next to Cocaine Bear.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

ElectricSheep posted:

ngl I'm kinda mad that Jizzmouth McCrazy derailed the thread's focus on Screamy the Fish

#justiceforScreamy

She clearly wants Screamy to remain frozen in limbo (and ice) for all eternity, like someone in D&D that gets turned into a statue by a Medusa. Or something.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

g0lbez posted:

i mean i also don't have an onlyfans and get naked on cam for a living

I have no problem with her (or anyone else) doing that for a living, but that picture isn't doing her "argument" any favors.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

she bought herself new teeth, she's covered on that front now

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Flavahbeast posted:

I was gonna say, thatd be a pretty hosed thing to post in a thread his daughters might read considering you're theoretically defending the guy (well, it's still pretty hosed)

They're gonna need to sterilize this thread with cleansing flame before his daughters read this thread.
And someone's gonna have to give Screamy the burial at sea they deserve.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Are you really gonna do this again, it didnt really work out well the first two times

Buying attention $10 at a time, drip by drip. And did she ever say what her favorite RiffTrax was?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Bedlam posted:

Oh poo poo I should have asked for that instead of nudes. Sorry guys.

It's ok, you're only human, we all make mistakes. And your mistake didn't involve pics of cum in your mouth, so there's that.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Entropic posted:

i just noticed he still had that Brandon Bird last supper robocop painting in place of pride as the only decoration in his depressing streaming room

http://www.brandonbird.com/supper.html

They should auction the painting off and give the proceeds to his kids TBH.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

When it's time to cum, we will cum hard
Hey!
You, you work all night (all night!)
And when you work you just feel all right
And when, when things stop feeling all right (all right!)
And everything is all right
'Cause we will never listen to your rules (No!)
We will never do as others do (No!)
Know what we want and we get it from you
Do what we like and we like what we do
So let's get a cum going (Let's get a cum going!)
Now it's time to cum and we'll cum hard (cum hard!)
Let's get a cum going (Let's get a cum going!)
When it's time to cum, we will always cum hard
Cum hard!
(Cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard)
Cum hard!
(Cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum cum, cum hard)
Cum hard!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
All right!
You, you fight that fight (that fight)
And when you're fighting you feel all right
But when, when things stop feeling all right (all right!)
And everything is all right
'Cause we will never listen to your rules (No!)
We will never do as others do (No!)
We know what we want and we get it from you
We do what we like and we like what we do
So let's get a cum going (Let's get a cum going!)
Now it's time to cum and we'll cum hard (cum hard!)
Let's get a cum going (Let's get a cum going!)
When it's time to cum, we will always cum hard
Cum hard!
Cum hard!
Cum hard!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Cum hard!
(Cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum cum, cum hard) Hey! Hey! Hey!
Cum hard!

ok, do Depeche Mode's "Work Hard" next

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Source4Leko posted:

Pics of you with cum in your mouth posted in your friends memorial thread.

Suddenly, I am reminded of this old Conan O'Brien sketch.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

cum posted:

Futa snake if you're reading this this please keep reregging, you provide solid content in an otherwise extremely dull thread.

I hope she re-regs with the name "Sinistar" and spams "BEWARE, I LIVE" in this thread like crazy.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Sintaxx posted:

Just curious, does the wife plan to keep her dayjob, assuming she has one?. I mean the gofundme has reached its goal but now it seems we are in extra innings as the gofunding goal keeps getting updated with new target amounts. Are all of his kids benefitting from this or is it just the the 2 with the with the most recent ex-wife? Is there a separate one for the oldest daughter, hopefully they resist the urge to profit and keep a little dignity from this further. As I understand, the split was amicable from the oldest daughter's mother so no playing the victum card here.

It is my understanding that the money will be split three ways between Lowtax's surviving children. His two oldest children are Lauren and Jaylen, and their mother is Megan. His youngest is Sloane and her mother is Ashli. Neither Megan or Ashli are gonna be able to quit their day jobs. These funds are intended to help Lowtax's children get a good college education, but I wouldn't be surprised (or angry) if these funds were used to pay for therapy for everyone affected by his suicide. All of these poor people have plenty of - to use your phrase - "victim cards" - in their hands as a result of Richard's neglect and abuse. Lowtax was a funny guy, but he was a terrible father and spouse.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

nomad2020 posted:

Do you not attend wakes with the intention of hooking up?

Well, there's a lady with an army of crows that posted a picture of her ex-BF's semen in her mouth, so if that was your intention, you've got a better shot at this wake then most.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

corgski posted:

Hopefully at my funeral my friends will at least be cool enough to post actual nudes and not just blurry cumshots.

I hope that my funeral will be plastered with tasteful nudes of Belle Delphine when I die. You know, to keep it classy. Maybe play her one music video on loop via a projector just above where my coffin rests.

Which reminds me: who is in charge of Lowtax's funeral? Are they even going to have one? Or are they just going to throw his corpse into the sea like they did with Osama Bin Ladin to keep people from flocking to his tomb? Are we gonna also commit Screamy to the sea at the same time?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Wasn't that the picture she sent Lowtax that she was surprised Lowtax's wife found over the line

Yeah, Ashli SOMEHOW misconstrued that innocent semen-mouthed picture as having some kind of sexual implications that were directed towards her husband. Talk about jumping to conclusions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Ceyton posted:

How does it feel, knowing that after all these years, Malign was right? How does it feel, Richard? After all these years. How does it feel? Knowing Malign was right. How does it feel Richard, after all these years? Knowing that Malign was right. After all these years. He was right. How does it feel, Richard?

Who is Malign, and what are they right about?