Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

looking for some light reading before i fall asleep

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

No Glove, No Love by pecan

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
recommended in chat but "Handjob" and "Handjob With Rumble Support" are two I wrote as a lad

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The wizard was def crankin his hog with those gloves which is why the one glove rebelled

The Voice of Labor

it's um actually the prototype rom dump of glover 2

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

This is me

take the moon

by sebmojo
im glovin it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

BYOB Project: Glover Fanfic

Here's the canon lore:
In a fictional land known as the Crystal Kingdom, a wizard rules from his large castle known as the Crystal Castle. The life force of the kingdom is made up of seven crystals that rest on the spires of Crystal Castle. The wizard is accompanied by a pair of magical, sentient gloves to aid him in creating strange potions and spells. One day, the wizard accidentally mixes the wrong batch of potions in his cauldron, causing a large explosion that sends his gloves flying and turns the wizard into a statue. The right glove, named Glover, flies out the window and lands safely onto the ground, while the left one lands in the cauldron, turning him into an evil glove known as "Cross-Stitch". The explosion also causes the land to become distorted and shakes the crystals from the spires, hurdling toward the ground. Glover notices the falling crystals and casts a spell to transform the crystals into rubber balls to prevent them from shattering. Six of the seven crystals bounce away in all directions, entering different areas of the kingdom.[7][8]

Glover realizes that he must find the seven crystals and restore them to the fountain underneath the castle. He traverses from realm to realm and must protect the rubber balls at all costs.[8] As he does, Cross-Stitch attempts to thwart him by setting traps and creating monsters. Glover, however, is able to overcome the obstacles created by Cross-Stitch with his magical skills and retrieve the crystals. The world is gradually restored to its former state as each crystal is retrieved and returned to the castle. In the end, Glover fights Cross-Stitch in an outer space–themed realm, and recovers the last crystal. The wizard is brought back to life and uses his magic with Glover's aid to purify Cross-Stitch, thus restoring everything to the way it was.[9]

deep dish peat moss

Some obvious plot points:

There are seven crystals just like my main character's seven split personalities that they alternate through depending on what emotions I'm misunderstanding that day

There are the 2 magical sentient gloves that are the evil wizard minions that give my character wedgies and that make my DarkKiller personality come out

Cross-Stitch is the class I failed in 6th grade. Easy.

take the moon

by sebmojo
lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

take the moon posted:

im glovin it

gdi lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fifty shades was actually based on my Glover Shepard slash fiction, true story.