Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I'm sorry, but I've been...posting with another!

[gasps, organ chord plays, The Weed rear end enters]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Poster #1: I feel like you've been hiding something from me.

Poster #2: (hastily hides a fistful of coupons behind their back)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

byob hasn't seen a lick of soap in a decade and tbh it's starting to smell

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
ominous strings swell to a crescendo as I furtively approach the counter of the grains store

"I'll take the usual...according to our... arrangement"

cashier, sinisterly: "sister, you've got... a deal"

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Previously, in the BYOB soap opera thread:

How Wonderful! posted:

ominous strings swell to a crescendo as I furtively approach the counter of the grains store

"I'll take the usual...according to our... arrangement"

cashier, sinisterly: "sister, you've got... a deal"

And now: I have amnesia.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

byob hasn't seen a lick of soap in a decade and tbh it's starting to smell

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

guess the thread is over

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

guess the thread is over

[burst through door wearing a mustache]

OR IS IT??????

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

biosterous

everytime someone comes back to byob after a long absence it's the equiv to someone in a soap opera waking up from a coma

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
Escape From Noise is set to marry How Wonderful! in the morning. Unbeknown to Escape From Noise, How Wonderful! is pregnant. She also keeps looking longingly at another poster. What could be going on? Meanwhile, Escape From Noise is trying out different moustaches in preparation for the big day. Only 22 hours to go…

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

How Wonderful!

Ever since Bingo Bango died in the war it's been so hard to fill this hole in my heart... it's just still so strange that they never found the body...

*cut to a train pulling into the station, called the Actually Alive Prisoners of War Express*

How Wonderful!

"Yes, I survived all these long years, trusting only my wits and the help of this haunted doll, Jefferford, who is now my boon companion and son. Please welcome him with open arms to all our trials and tribulations, our joys and our heartbreaks, here in the sleepy coastal town of Yob's Hollow"

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
How Wonderful and Bingo Bango clasp each other in a passionate embrace.

Meanwhile, Jefferford turns his head around 360 degrees and smiles.

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Buttchocks

Buttchocks storms in and reveals that he just regained his memory of being the step-brother of the soul that inhabits Jefferford. Also, a fire at the old lumber mill just claimed the life of the wealthy town patron, thought you all should know. I had nothing to do with it, of course.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
*opens a door dramatically* My love! It’s been 30 years, hasn’t it?

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Bingo Bango

Welp, now that I've returned from The War with my ward, companion, and confidant, the haunted doll Jefferford, it's time to resume my work at the hospital.

But wait, where is the hospital??

Escape From Noise

Who shot Goons R. (Great)?

How Wonderful!

Bingo Bango posted:

It got blown up while joy riding on its yacht, I'm terribly sorry. And then it showed back up but eventually got serially killed by a disfigured but erotic mangler known only as poo poo the Fartman Butt whose identity remains unknown

Escape From Noise

Bingo Bango posted:

Welp, now that I've returned from The War with my ward, companion, and confidant, the haunted doll Jefferford, it's time to resume my work at the hospital.

How Wonderful! posted:

It got blown up while joy riding on its yacht, I'm terribly sorry. And then it showed back up but eventually got serially killed by a disfigured but erotic mangler known only as poo poo the Fartman Butt whose identity remains unknown

kalel

Escape From Noise posted:

Who shot Goons R. (Great)?

kalel

Diane, 4:20 in the afternoon, June 9th. Entering subforum of BYOB. Five miles south of the GBS border, twelve miles west of the forum line. Never seen so many lilypads in my life. As W.C. Fields would say, I'd rather be here than Philadelphia.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
An unknown poster is lying in a four-poster bed tangled in satin sheets. Their face is half-way hidden under a luxurious pillow. The tall windows are open, with long curtains stirred by a gentle breeze. Everything seems just a little bit out of focus.

The yob is clearly having a nightmare, thrashing around in the bed, mumbling and whimpering in distress.

Suddenly, they wake up with a scream: BOB CART!

Buttchocks

*tears off fake mustache revealing normal mustache* It was me the whole time!

Manifisto

after much adventure, the citizens of Yob's Hollow finally return the stolen treasure to its rightful owner, treasure bear

or so they believe . . .

as they celebrate, the camera slowly pans to the item tucked in the rear pocket of "treasure bear"'s trousers:

a pair of glasses with an attached moustache

jean-baptiste clutches the treasure and laughs maniacally

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Byobert: Please, Molly! Don't go! I'll do anything!

Molly: It's better this way, Byobert. We never would have been happy in the long run.

Byobert: How can that be? You're everything I've ever wanted and more!

Molly: There's something I haven't told you, Byobert. About me.

Byobert: Tell me anything you want, Molly! Nothing you can say could make me love you less!

Molly: I'm no good for you, Byobert. (a single slimy tear drips down her eyestalk and across her exquisite breasts) I'm... only partly sexual.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

Byobert: Please, Molly! Don't go! I'll do anything!

Molly: It's better this way, Byobert. We never would have been happy in the long run.

Byobert: How can that be? You're everything I've ever wanted and more!

Molly: There's something I haven't told you, Byobert. About me.

Byobert: Tell me anything you want, Molly! Nothing you can say could make me love you less!

Molly: I'm no good for you, Byobert. (a single slimy tear drips down her eyestalk and across her exquisite breasts) I'm... only partly sexual.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a young byob postress falls in love with a fyad poster,

in the end they both autoban

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Nosfereefer posted:

a young byob postress falls in love with a fyad poster,

in the end they both autoban

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

"postress" :allears: