Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Isn't this swinne's first game? Would a brand new player stick this out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

OTOH I feel like IA and flerp would concede. Bif I could see fighting through it but I can't see her as scum other wise

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Opopanax posted:

OTOH I feel like IA and flerp would concede. Bif I could see fighting through it but I can't see her as scum other wise

Not sure if IA would concede, but also he'd have to have actually read the posts that explained why scum should concede heh

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

flerp I dunno. His tone sure felt tired enough I'd expect him to concede if that's true, but since no one except me has ever wanted to vote him, why not just sit back and see if we screw it up?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Opopanax posted:

Isn't this swinne's first game? Would a brand new player stick this out?

It is not.

Don't really think it's Shwinn nah. Technically possible though.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok I see binus needs to make a couple more posts yet, but I'm feeling like voting IA today once that's sorted.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Bifauxnen posted:

Not sure if IA would concede, but also he'd have to have actually read the posts that explained why scum should concede heh

Rude lol

Bifauxnen posted:

Ok I see binus needs to make a couple more posts yet, but I'm feeling like voting IA today once that's sorted.

Doubly rude.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Mod should make an audible and give me a vig, I'll nail the scum right now.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Okay... I concede. It is me. Sorry, circl, hum and I just had different poo poo going on this game. Our scum chat is mostly empty.

Me personally. Burned out with work anz when I did have the time to post I was wasting time playing video games.

Anyhow, I'm going to take a break from mafia until life slows down some.

Love, IA.

##vote IA

Unless opop and bee continued to gently caress up some how, I'm done for. No amount of charming or inane lies will dig me out here.

No disrespect meant to mod or players with my inactivity.

Let's wrap it up. Fill some other games I can lurk.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote ia

:confuoot:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote IA

:zpatriot:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Good man ##vote ia

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Everyone stop posting, Idle Amalgam just got hammered and the mod's probably AFK!

Votecount for Day 4
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 16th, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

Friendly reminder, the setup can be found here.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
And that's game.

IA died.

Role PM posted:

Welcome, Idle Amalgam, you are the letter Z, Scum Goon. Your teammates are CirclMastr and Mr. Humalong, and you have access to a factional nightkill. You win when all members of Town are dead and at least one member of Scum is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

And the endgame...

quote:

Welcome, Opopanax, you are the letter A, Town Doctor. You are a vowel. As a night action, you can target one player. That night, the targeted player cannot be killed. However, if two or more doctors target the same player, that player will die automatically. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

quote:

Welcome, b-minus1, you are the letter E, Town Doctor. You are a vowel. As a night action, you can target one player. That night, the targeted player cannot be killed. However, if two or more doctors target the same player, that player will die automatically. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

quote:

Welcome, bifauxnen, you are the letter K, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

quote:

Welcome, flerp, you are the letter C, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

quote:

Welcome, schwinnebego, you are the letter L, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

Town wins!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sorry gang, especially LCV

Glad you won in spite of me!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
So, thoughts! I think I'd have been more upset about the setup being broken if it had been actually mine, and not just a fun-looking one I found on the wiki. I was salty about the number of lurkers at first, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Scum did get fake-claims, I just didn't post them with the flips. Circl's was O, Town Doctor, Hum and IA got H and M, respectively, Vanilla Town.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmao binus and opop

Shwinne I saved you with my fadeaway

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Sandwolf posted:

lmao binus and opop

Shwinne I saved you with my fadeaway

I was like wtf, wtf! You getting accidental doc killed was :discourse:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

girl dick energy posted:

So, thoughts! I think I'd have been more upset about the setup being broken if it had been actually mine, and not just a fun-looking one I found on the wiki. I was salty about the number of lurkers at first, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Scum did get fake-claims, I just didn't post them with the flips. Circl's was O, Town Doctor, Hum and IA got H and M, respectively, Vanilla Town.

I think it could've still worked fine if the doctor wasn't the first scum to go. Or even then, if the vanilla scum was up for fakeclaiming to spice things up, that coulda made things play out pretty differently too. And town docs could've easily messed things up for town more if they hit each other earlier, etc. This setup was pretty cool.

Idle Amalgam posted:

Anyhow, I'm going to take a break from mafia until life slows down some.

:same:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
My biggest regret in this game was I was onto circl d1 for not contributing and wanted to give him time to see if he'd post some opinions but then I fell asleep, overslept and by then it was far too late, oops

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah if circl hadn't died this would have been a very viable setup, but him going early completely locks the game down. It would need something for that to really balance it out, like make the vanilla scum a back up doc or even just make it a rule that we can't claim. Even if we couldn't self protect or do the same target on consecutive nights we could just rotate so town was unstoppable* once circl was dead

*well, more or less.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Scum didn't need to work that hard with town eating each other but I'm glad there was only one accidental death. It was pretty entertaining to watch overall, good job town :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

There was a roleblocker scum who could have used any claims in thread to stop the doc protections and/or forced a diceroll on successfully stopping the kill or there being two kills, but then he got eliminated too. That accidental death was priceless though.