Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Have you tried just leaving your clothes in a laundry basket after washing them? Pretty sure those are immune to turning into weird portals since they can't close up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I’m hearing what you’re saying and I can already tell it’s going to be a portal to a Zen koan.

I mean okay but you can't leave them literally anywhere after washing and drying them without that item becoming a portal? On a chair? On your bed? On the sofa???

If so, and you've already tried replacing your clothes, it's probably some kind of ironic curse on you specifically. Probably oughta go see a druid to get that looked at.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Throw the Zen koan laundry basket in the wardrobe portal, OP, I'm not sure if it will fix your problem but we have to know what happens.