Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i'd like to see her interpretation of a space horse warehouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Achmed Jones posted:

oh my god it's perfect this owns. thanks! sorry for missing the above question; i would've answered standard but it seems she went the right direction regardless

i never got to see the original poodle jones as a pup but i bet he would've looked like that

beefwife: "awww i'm glad i could conceptualize your pup. that's very sweet, thanks"

she lurks here but doesn't have an account, so if you want weird tech memes or whatever, go hog wild

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

PokeJoe posted:

i'd like to see her interpretation of a space horse warehouse

you are currently: number 5 in the queue

(beefwife: "cute request")

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Gentle Autist posted:

a 6 digit time based one time password please. i’ll need a new one every 30 seconds

ill be needing this too thanks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im learning some css

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

thanks

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
just went cycling to look for mtb trails in some new woods nearby-ish (Loose Valley, hehehehe). No trails but the place was super picturesque, and towards the end I rode through a huge field of stinging nettles. Even now two hours later the whole front of my legs and arms feel like I'm lying in a bath of fizzy lemonade.

I've sort of enjoyed it so far but if it doesn't stop in the next couple of hours its going to get irritating.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
happy weekend. i'm having a lazy start. I sort of want to work on some chiptunes but also :effort:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

getting chores out of the way, making some salad for lunch (i remembered the olives this time), and then maybe taking a night time stroll

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

saturday plan: get burmese food, go to my favorite asian and russian markets, maybe the best worst tiki bar if there’s outdoor seating

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

going to an afternoon show at the weirdest mall in town as part of a local music festival. kind of stoked

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
wow my pupils haven't been this dilated since my last acid trip lol

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

it's wonderful weather for hiking but my foot tendons aren't 100% and im worried about pooping on the trail again

i think last weeks experience was more unpleasant than i realized at the time

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chris Knight posted:

wow my pupils haven't been this dilated since my last acid trip lol

why? another acid trip? lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

toiletbrush posted:

just went cycling to look for mtb trails in some new woods nearby-ish (Loose Valley, hehehehe). No trails but the place was super picturesque, and towards the end I rode through a huge field of stinging nettles. Even now two hours later the whole front of my legs and arms feel like I'm lying in a bath of fizzy lemonade.

I've sort of enjoyed it so far but if it doesn't stop in the next couple of hours its going to get irritating.

that sounds so .. mildly irritating lol

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hi happy weekend

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
waaaaaaaaaaaasssuupppp

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

why? another acid trip? lol
lol nah coming back from an eye exam

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

been off since wednesday. haven’t done a dang thing. feels good.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chris Knight posted:

lol nah coming back from an eye exam

oh yeah I’ve had that too

everything bright as hell, I love it lol, like living in a movie where they’ve cranked up the lens flares

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my father in law and his partner have just called to say they have decided that they are popping in for a wee overnight visit…

they will arrive in 35 minutes.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Moo Cowabunga posted:

my father in law and his partner have just called to say they have decided that they are popping in for a wee overnight visit…

they will arrive in 35 minutes.

sounds like a fun surprise :)

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I've got three physics assignments to complete by Sunday at midnight. I just finished the most involved assignment, a lab on Coulomb's law and measuring electrostatic force. Once I turned it in, I realized that it was actually next week's lab. So now I still have three assignments to complete.

Tonight is Queerbomb, the more energetic and fun of the two major Pride events in Austin (our official Pride event happens in late August, a hold-over from when Austin was more of a college town and you had to wait until the students were back if you wanted to have events). It looks like I'm going to miss it because of this homework. Hopefully it will prove worth it when I take the first major exam for the class on Monday night.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

sorry everyone the drawings are delayed a bit because it was an absolutely lovely day so we took eggy to the park instead

tomorrow is still weekend though!

majestic stebe is coming along majestically.

e: requests are open til midnight edt

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 5, 2022

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

c weekend s:

back from hike. went on a new trail and it was pretty cool. i did the loop counterclockwise, which meant i had a very steep hike down in one part. i am very glad i didn't have to go up that. then i went to the big overlook from a month or so ago. then i went down a new trail they put in mostly for mountain bikes. it was not very pretty, and was very long, and was very easy so i only really enjoyed the first third or so

i did not poop on this hike, and i am glad for that fact

the wildflowers are on their way out - things are gonna start turning brown for the summer. it was pretty while it lasted though

new boots did great. i would've either been unable to do the steep section, or would have tried and hurt myself without them.

currently in the tub with some epsom salts (with spearmint and eucalyptus!)

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I couldn't get this to show me anything so maybe it's cuz I'm in Canada?
https://twitter.com/prince/status/1533213907787169794

https://www.pbs.org/show/prince-and-revolution-purple-rain-tour/

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh yeah i had a beer in the tub too, it owned.

im gonna get out now, y'all have a nice saturday

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
been real busy. about to relax with some dwarf fortress

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Viewed two houses today that are about 2.5hrs away and might put an offer on the second one we saw tomorrow.
Gotta get more details on the last inspection and nail down a final price but I’m stoked. Its got a nice deck and fenced-in back yard for the dog and plenty of nice places for the cats to lay down and soak up sunlight.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

that’s a bit of a commute

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

PokeJoe posted:

sounds like a fun surprise :)

yeah. so far it had been three hours of talking about the nuances of .22 calibre rifles and 4/10 shotguns. also wants to bring all of our hens inside as it is cold out and he got quite animated when I said absolutely not.

I’m enjoying my three day queens birthday weekend.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just finished up a TFP photoshoot with some other photographers and while there were definite awkward moments, tell ya what, photographers can be an awkward bunch

and the light was poo poo and the forest very uninspiring. but hopefully took a few photos that’ll make people go “this old man ain’t full chump”

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Moo Cowabunga posted:

also wants to bring all of our hens inside as it is cold out and he got quite animated when I said absolutely not.

sounds like a farm op

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
kinda tidied up & reorged my lil home office corner. had some Good Family Times yesterday, so that was real nice.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

echinopsis posted:

that sounds so .. mildly irritating lol
it was honestly quite nice, a bit like when you get really mild sunburn and when it stings it just reminds you of how you spent the whole day at the beach

blessed night in't dangler (not me, obvs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4dd_qVFrg

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I composed a lil music fragment which I dunno where to go with but it's the first time I've composed anything in ages so it's worth at least a little self praise

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Silver Alicorn posted:

I composed a lil music fragment which I dunno where to go with but it's the first time I've composed anything in ages so it's worth at least a little self praise

that rules. I write sometimes and honestly it's just "take this lil nugget and stash it somewhere and you might use it someday" and eventually (i hope) there'll be enough to make a book out of. I assume music is the same but idk

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

day 2 of suit shopping. not going great

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

rotor posted:

that rules. I write sometimes and honestly it's just "take this lil nugget and stash it somewhere and you might use it someday" and eventually (i hope) there'll be enough to make a book out of. I assume music is the same but idk

i caught the end of an interview with brian eno on red bull tv and he said he has 2800 unreleased tunes. he puts them all into an itunes library and plays it on shuffle sometimes, he said he’s often stunned at things he’s made and didn’t hear it in the same way at the time he made it. He made an interesting point about the different perspectives of the creator and consumer and how switching between those two modes was really useful for his creative process. pretty interesting take i thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sometimes i go to my soundcloud and just listen to my old stuff, and at this point nothing is younger than 5 years old on there, and ive got a 22 year old track up

its fun