Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

watho posted:

i’ve always wondered this

long time no see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I need answers

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I must know the truth

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

B33rChiller

Am I in this show too? And is it available on VHS?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Ass-penny

B33rChiller posted:

is it available on VHS?

sb hermit

Twenty Four

In the bizzaro universe, it obviously would be on Betamax and HD DVD

deep dish peat moss

My attention span is incredibly short it's like a few days long at max so I'm gonna try to get to everyone who has posted already today but signups are now closed~
(also I spent the last couple days working on a ~secret project~ instead)

on the list:
Twenty Four who I missed the first time, sorry!
minecraft_holmes
watho
Goons Are Great
Rarity
B33rChiller

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 20, 2022

deep dish peat moss

Twenty Four is played by Kev "Browsey" Peeps who has won not just two but three Most Expressive Eyes In The Cosmosphere awards. They're not the best actor but geeze, they could read a whole script with those eyes alone

minecraft_holmes is played by Thrimon Aldente who is a mediocre actor but people are thrilled to see a Thriclops getting work in a major series, I mean the Optometric Wars were centuries ago and shirts with Thrimon's face on them are some of the highest selling merch related to the show

deep dish peat moss

watho is played by Cags Baldwin who I'm pretty sure is related to the Earth Baldwins - not based on anything concrete just based on mannerisms and camera presence.

Goons Are Great! is played by major heartthrob Greba Gronky who's kind of in a Zoolander phase right now

deep dish peat moss

Rarity you are played by Billu Murrati, it seems like Billu is... everywhere. They have their hands in every cookie jar on this galaxy's TV channels. Bizarre.

sb hermit

deep dish peat moss posted:

Goons Are Great! is played by major heartthrob Greba Gronky who's kind of in a Zoolander phase right now

I now see GaG as Greba without pants

Literally A Person
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
!

!!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

watho is played by Cags Baldwin who I'm pretty sure is related to the Earth Baldwins - not based on anything concrete just based on mannerisms and camera presence.

i’m honored to be played by such a talented actor

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Twenty Four

on the list:
Twenty Four who I missed the first time, sorry!

No worries friend! And thanks!

Twenty Four is played by Kev "Browsey" Peeps who has won not just two but three Most Expressive Eyes In The Cosmosphere awards. They're not the best actor but geeze, they could read a whole script with those eyes alone

:woop: Those are some good eyes there! I feel like deep dish peat moss making me that drawing is a bigger honor then the two Most Expressive Eyes In The Cosmosphere awards Kev won!

Goons Are Gifts

holy poo poo I have a twin

deep dish peat moss

B33rChiller is played by martial arts superstar Chin Lu

B33rChiller

B33rChiller is played by martial arts superstar Chin Lu

Glad to see they went with such an athletic star~!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

minecraft_holmes is played by Thrimon Aldente who is a mediocre actor but people are thrilled to see a Thriclops getting work in a major series, I mean the Optometric Wars were centuries ago and shirts with Thrimon's face on them are some of the highest selling merch related to the show

like looking in an alternate universe mirror, whoa

thanks Manifisto!