Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
a watchthrough of newsradio and you cannot drink while doing so, no matter how much you so desperately need to. workshopping a name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
we revive inside the actors studio but hosted by Gary Busey

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
a serial style podcast where the most vicious rumor about you in high school is thoroughly investigated

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

2 aging Gen Xers endlessly going on about how awesome 80s and 90s entertainment was while literally smelling their own farts from hoses shoved up their asses.

don’t post about my romantic history thanks, that thread is that-a ways

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
your eldest surviving relative describes memes

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Das Boo posted:

My dad reviewing reviewing cereals based entirely on the mascots.

go on

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Reiche posted:

Sign me up early. Will he only be covering brand name mascots or will he take on the wild wild west of generic brands

Off brands are patreon only

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Movies on wax?

A team of three podcasters review three movies each month while getting a Brazilian at a local waxing shop. At the end of each review, the final verdict is given while the technician pulls the wax off the reviewer.

I’d no poo poo do this, my word

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
It’s just your local public radio feed but it’s all in randy savage imitations

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

egg_dog posted:

'drat, it stinks!' a podcast where the host and guest have to see if a thing stinks. It almost always does.

Yes Mr. Sherman, everything stinks

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I go through a goon’s rapsheet incident by incident and interview them about it.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Myself and two other Long Islanders discuss Scandinavian metal.

One Rode to Oyster Bay.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Talking Heads, Talking Heads - we discuss one talking heads song per episode and occasionally wear big suits and stay up late.

Guest Starring - Christopher Guest interviews anyone who has starred in a Christopher Guest film.

FM - it’s a Steely Dan podcast hosted by girls who don’t seem to care, as long as the mood is right. One is on the Cuervo gold, the other, the fine Colombian. You are not told which.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

funeral home DJ posted:

The Chronic Sonicles, in which I smoke a poo poo-ton of weed and attempt to rate and explain the storylines of a randomly chosen sonic the hedgehog fanfic.

do you need a cohost

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

goatface posted:

Potatoes and me: The host describes their personal feelings about different types of potato. No guests, no side anecdotes, just an hour explaining what this spud variety means to them.

Are you my partner, are you a loving Finn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

goatface posted:

I am incredibly depressed, but I'm pretty sure I'm a filthy Brit.

Pobody’s Nerfect