Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which August 16th release are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince [PC, Switch] – August 16 12 21.82%
Rollerdrome [PC, PS5, PS4] – August 16 31 56.36%
Tribes of Midgard [XSX, XBO, Switch] – August 16 5 9.09%
Way of the Hunter [PC, PS5, XSX] – August 16 7 12.73%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Guess I'll move this over to the new thread

PunkBoy posted:

That's awesome. I wish companies would upload old footage like that. It's fascinating to see early builds of stuff.

One of my favorite Giant Bomb shows is Game Tapes, where they just watch footage of old events and sometimes B-roll marketing reels gamespot was given back in the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Rinkles posted:

Does P5 delve any deeper into the series’ Jungian mythos, or is it mostly just there for setup? I always wanted the games to explore that aspect more.

P5 is as shallow as a puddle under the blazing sun

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Rarity posted:

The trick is to drink zero sugar soda

Aspartame tastes like poo poo and gives me a headache. I'll just stick to water and low sugar gatorade

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

The 7th Guest posted:

i have been fascinated with the resetera thread about the forspoken ad, which is on its way to 1000 posts now, and is a total shitshow of people fighting, arguing, accusing each other of being racist, and one post that blames cinemasins for the criticism the ad is getting

how is SA the one chill very-slightly-progressive forum

It's hilarious

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Already did
8. Yes
9. Not really but it's neat
10. No

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

VideoGames posted:

To be fair, this does make sense to me now, but a while ago the Games forum had Traditional Games within it so it was all encompassing.

Now it is purely a Video Games sub forum with TradGames being moved up.

Maybe it is due for a little update.

It's a load bearing oversimplified title, you can't change it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I said come in! posted:

Watching people on Twitch play Saints Row, and none of them are running into the problems that are being reported in reviews. Was there a big day one patch?

Reviewers get a dossier with their early copies that outline the known issues being fixed for a day 1 patch

Walla posted:

But seriously, if I ranked all the main characters of the AI games the first 4 would be Mizuki.

Where the hell is Aiba?