Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Hey there friends, you made it!

Its been a week of weekends for me during my vacation but i know its been tough for a lot of you, so it gives me great pleasure to announce the arrival of … The weekend!!

Im still on vacation through sunday so ill be continuing to do vancouver stuff with the family.

What y’all gettin up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
hell yeah

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
we're doing a science event at the library tomorrow and packing up to leave for prince edward island on sunday.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

saturday i'll probably try to do some canvassing for my party in the upcoming city elections. sunday i'm gambling at the horse tracks baby

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

im gonna hang out with a buddy of mine and laugh at funny British place names

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

And pet cat

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
week 2 of family leave as a solo dad is complete, and today was my wife’s last day of work so she’s officially a stay at home mom now :toot: this evening we’re celebrating…with a nap

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

PokeJoe posted:

And pet cat

hell yea

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

so far on this vacation my favorite thing has been sitting on the patio drinking pellegrino and eating cured meats and jellybeans while reading and enjoying the view. Just :chefkissyfingers:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I'm makin' boops & beeps

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
tonight i'm getting super hosed up on multiple drugs with my wife and might occasionally post

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
going out to buy some furniture tonight.

at some point will build my new big Lego set (Galaxy Explorer redux) and rip all the new CDs I bought.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
enjoying my day and a half of island life since it ends in about twelve hours

happy weekend all

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

mediaphage posted:

happy weekend all
noice

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

PokeJoe posted:

And pet cat

Cat In The Hat MMCX: The Cat In The Bucket

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

mediaphage posted:

happy weekend all

beautiful, where is that?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Beeftweeter posted:

beautiful, where is that?

west coast of cape breton, nova scotia

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

mediaphage posted:

west coast of cape breton, nova scotia

hot drat that's north lol

try to get some pretty night pics :shobon:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Beeftweeter posted:

hot drat that's north lol

try to get some pretty night pics :shobon:

regrettably i’ve just got my old iphone with me, as my sony is busted and needs to be sent in for repairs. ideally we will come back in a year or two.

last night we turned off all the lights and i laid on the deck and watched the sky until the moon set and i could see the milky way come into view

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I have no specific plans this weekend but I’ve been watching a lot of electronics videos so I might figure out what’s up with my breadboards and soldering iron and whatnot

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

mediaphage posted:

regrettably i’ve just got my old iphone with me, as my sony is busted and needs to be sent in for repairs. ideally we will come back in a year or two.

last night we turned off all the lights and i laid on the deck and watched the sky until the moon set and i could see the milky way come into view

ah jeez i am so jealous and sad at the same time lol

if you have lightroom you can use it to shoot raw on iphone with pretty decent results. i've done that going back to the OG SE so whatever you've got on you (unless it's an iphone 6s) has got to be better

there are other apps that let you do advanced manual adjustments, too, but other than camera+ (which was replaced by camera+ 2 in a cash grab) i haven't used them

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
super productive day today, still at work but its cool. when i get home,

im gonna take a nap

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Beeftweeter posted:

tonight i'm getting super hosed up on multiple drugs with my wife and might occasionally post

birthday thread gonna be popping off

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

helpin a friend move

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i got 4 half gram joints of White Panther for $9. that's a good deal right?

thanks for making the weekend thread rotor. throtor.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Roosevelt posted:

more like throater

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Roosevelt posted:

i'm not familiar with white panther but i pay about $6/gram at a dispensary, so yeah i'd say so if its good poo poo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

weekend.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

gonna watch baseball, eat sushi, and turn another year older

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Bloody posted:

https://youtu.be/js6DdKrDW0g

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/rulesobeyer/status/1555681524527370242?s=21&t=taSlNXXmt3yV1ERpmeur1w

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Bloody posted:

like, all at once?!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Roosevelt posted:

:mad:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

is there a more pleasant sound than sparkling water/wine/whatever being poured into a glass of ice cubes? I say no.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

im gonna take a nap

hell yes, naps rule

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

;)

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

hoping the cloud cover clears up to see some stars / meteors / galactic plane

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

mediaphage posted:

hoping the cloud cover clears up to see some stars / meteors / galactic plane

this is just lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

weekend