Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
The guy is wheeling me in to the room and they're going to shove a pipe in me and yank out a chunk of my right kidney.
It's going to be a fuckin wild ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Thanks I'm in the room now and they're doing poo poo. Guy asked me what kind of music I wanted to listen to. Bob Dylan is playing right now and that's fine with me. I like that poo poo. Was tempted to ask for some Wesley Willis but maybe I shouldn't be laughing while they do this

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Got me a blood pressure thingy on me and a heart rate other thing on my finger

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Xun posted:

What do the doctors think of your posting
I don't know. I don't think they are goons so they've probably never seen any. Just getting poked with a needle for some local anesthetic.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ultrasound going on now so they can figure out how to miss some other organs that are near this fuckin bullshit kidney .

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Blood pressure thingy inflating.

Doctor said I should probably put the phone down in a minute or two. I'm on my side and poo poo about to get real as gently caress.

See y'all motherfucks on the other side!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Dr had to stop and leave the room. Possibly to take a poo poo, or maybe they said something about he needs to look at my ultrasound or MRI results to see where to poke the fuckin pipe or needle or whatever the gently caress. I guess this tumor that they're trying to get at is in a bad spot.

Another Dr said a while back that both of my kidneys have " uncountable numbers". Of tumors andon them bitches. Had a biopsy last year on the other side and was not cancerous. poo poo Dr back gotta go

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Seth Pecksniff posted:

:stare:

it's not good when the doctor says "uncountable number of tumors"
Yeah. Thus far they say it's not cancer but something called "oncocytoma" which is uhhhhhhh one of those medical conditions where things do stuff and some other stuff goes on and whatnot.

I'm out now. They had me tilt forward and then back and then forward again. It was weird it didn't hurt but feeling the tube or whatever the gently caress it was inside and moving around felt hosed up.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Is this blood pressure good?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Is this blood pressure good?

gently caress. Edit not quote

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

GolfHole posted:

love to tilt

Yeah that was weird but whatever. Didn't happen last time but it was on the other side.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just kidding OP I hope you’re doing well and able to post in the Friday thread, but maybe cut back on the piss-skulling for a bit and give those kidneys a rest.
Yeah, I probably will. Whenever I skull too much piss my kidneys hurt the next day. Among other things

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Wait, so they just stick a new one in there if I need a transplant? Doesn't sound like a good way to lose weight.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Last check was 138/76

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

That was about 15 minutes ago. The thing just automatically inflated again. 132/81 this time around.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

The Bramble posted:

What's the prognosis on your posting

poo poo

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

interwhat posted:

Wait doesn't onco- and -coma prefixes and suffix mean like cancer? Hope you don't have cancer op

Yo, I don't fuckin know, I'm not a scientologist.

The last time they just said "yo, that poo poo ain;t cancer bitch". Not in those exact words I think.

Bad Purchase posted:

does that say 116/68? yes, that's good.

the other numbers you said in the 130s are not good and will catch up to you as you age.

if you really want to reduce your risk of heart disease and other arterial diseases in old age, you should be shooting for a blood pressure in the 110s over ~70. not easy to do if you eat the average western diet though. my last blood pressure when i was eating a pretty strict vegan diet in my mid 30s was 117/69 (nice). can't remember my most recent number now that i also eat dairy and eggs, but it was up a little bit from that, like mid 120s which is still ok, but i would be cracking down on my eating habits pretty quick if it went any higher.

Yeah its been a few different numbers. When I first got there it was kinda high the nurse said. I asked her if it was because I might be nervous and she said that doesn't help. I have dr appointments every few months for various things and I always ask about my blood pressure beause thats pretty much the first thing they do when they get me in to the room and typically their answer is "its fine".

Certainly it could be better of course but for now I'll take their word for it.

Thanks for the well wishes goons :3:

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Aug 10, 2022

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Colonel Cancer posted:

Friends who get prostate exams together,

Sodomize?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

drat! One more reason to get a costco membership.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

liek ur moms pusy

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Buce posted:

I wont settle for anything less than a triopsy.

If this was in the dinosaur times it could be a TRICERATOPSY!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Jabberlock posted:

hope they figure out why you make bad posts op

Hell yeah, that's my biggest concern.

Don't want forums cancer

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Spinz posted:

How are you?
Are you ok

Still alive. Had the plague for a bit so possibly haven't been poo poo posting quite as much as usual.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Xun posted:

It's been awhile and I totally forgot about this thread

Did the biopsy kill you OP?
Yes, I done died, but because its now my ghost posting you can't ban me since its like still me who is posting, just from beyond the grave.

50s girl groupon posted:

Fingers crossed they can, uh, fix your hosed up organs fast.

Seriously though I saw biopsy and was like STOP GIVING GOONS CANCER TF :argh: at the universe I guess.
Did you throw up blood after? I had two lung biopsies and threw up blood immediately after them both times.
Keep us informed duderino. Thoughts and prayers seem to do poo poo-all but you’re in my thoughts and prayer anyways. :love:
Thanks fellow goon, no coughing blood or anything like that. I probably pissed a bit after. I did hear them talking to some other people in the prep room who were getting lung biopsies done that they should not talk for a while (I forget how long they said) because that can cause an air pocket in the chest cavity or something like that. But I was pretty much complication free.

Thanks for your well wishes and I hope that your own struggles are getting easier/better :0

Toxic Mental posted:

It's kidneys stones from all that cum you been chuggin
Hmmmm, you make a good point. Can mods change my name to ambassadorofsodomyandkidneystonejizzchuggin'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Should have gone all the way and gotten the gayopsy, OP

Nah, I figured I'd leave it for someone who will appreciate the intricacies of a gayopsy more than I could.

Das Boo posted:

Did you get Blopsy yet, OP? Still think you should get a Blopsy.

What is that, like a blumpkin while getting a biopsy? I'd be down to try next time.