Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent left my coffee--a vegan PSL!!!!--on top of the car yesterday and I drove off without it. Thanks, rear end in a top hat.

Brent also hid my glasses this morning. They were under my futon. What the gently caress, BRENT.

Brent was rude to the cat and now she's not speaking to me.

How is Brent ruining your life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My imaginary husband Brent just stole my breakfast sandwich and won't tell me where it is.

When will it end????

B33rChiller

B33rChiller posted:

Brent owes me twenty bux. Where's the money, Libowski?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Escape From Noise

Brent keeps waking me up like 10 minutes before my alarm by blasting loving Eurobeat garbage outside of my window! Come ON!

Stoner Sloth

Brent is vocal in suggesting that marmite is better than vegemite, he is cancelled in australia as this is considered a hate crime

Stoner Sloth

Brent keeps leaving the lid off the toothpase

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

Brent is vocal in suggesting that marmite is better than vegemite, he is cancelled in australia as this is considered a hate crime

Gods, that's a hate crime in my house too. I can't believe he ruined my imaginary wedding by telling my very real brother this, causing a fistfight in the middle of the imaginary venue.

Stoner Sloth

Brent shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent left an upper decker in my mom's toilet last Christmas.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent is claiming stolen valor at the McDonald's because he was a manager and assistant managers "aren't real managers" and "he gave his all for this company" I'm so embarrassed right now

Escape From Noise

Brent keeps saying "Happy Holidays" instead of the more appropriate "Cursed Greebmas".

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Brent squeezes from the middle of the toothpaste tube.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent drunk dialed my employee and yelled WOOOOOO MOONSHINE and hung up

Escape From Noise

Brent keeps keeps storming into Arby's locations and demanding they "return the meats they stole from [him]!".

Escape From Noise

He keeps switching the hot salsa in my cart with mild salsa...FROM NEW YORK CITY!!! :argh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent only refers to himself in the third person and it's giving me a headache.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent forgot to grab my lunch on the way to work and now I have to starve. loving rear end in a top hat. So careless.

Escape From Noise

Brent asks people where they're from and if they answer the closest big city to their home town and he asks for clarification he will always, without fail, correct them about them not actually being from that city. We know Brent! It's just a way to help people understand a bit! For gently caress's sake!

Zil

Brent never posts, only lurks.

Escape From Noise

Brent refuses to use a bidet and instead uses toilet clogging volumes of TP.

Stoner Sloth

Brent convinced one Georgery Lucas that the world needed more star wars films

Stoner Sloth

Brent uses his thin, needle like tongue to drain exactly half of the jam out of donuts while leaving them visibly untouched

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

Brent convinced one Georgery Lucas that the world needed more star wars films

Brent was integral to George Lucas' decision to produce the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Zil

Brent talks on his phone during movies.

more falafel please

forums poster

brent left a LEGO brand plastic brick on the floor and I stepped on it this morning!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Stoner Sloth

Zil posted:

Brent never posts, only lurks.

except in coupons and deals

Escape From Noise

Brent keeps getting all the bars the fill their taps with smoothie sours, pastry stouts, and milkshake IPAs!

Zil

Brent doesn't use coasters.

Zil

Stoner Sloth posted:

except in coupons and deals

The fiend!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent got really really into The Art of Shaving but like hosed it up and now his beard hair is what is clogging the bathtub drain constantly.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It is entirely Brent's fault that I am late starting work because he forgot to update windows!!!!!!

Escape From Noise

Goddamn it! I knew I shouldn't have trusted that fart, or you, Brent!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My imaginary husband Brent commits very real crimes and I am absolutely aghast that this monster is in my home.

Escape From Noise

Brent cost Macho Man Randy Savage his shot at the title with his interference in the match with a foreign object!

Zil

Brent doesn't believe in Austin 3:16

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Brent doesn't use a colander when he drains pasta in the sink, so all the bilge water sitting in the disposal backs up into the pasta.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please only post real crimes, even Brent believes in Austin 3:16

Zil

Holland Oates posted:

Please only post real crimes, even Brent believes in Austin 3:16

Sorry, I just have a hard time respecting him after he ate all the biscuits in our KFC family pack and didn't leave any for the rest of us.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

Sorry, I just have a hard time respecting him after he ate all the biscuits in our KFC family pack and didn't leave any for the rest of us.

What a loving JERK!!!!

BRENT WE ARE GETTING IMAGINARY DIVORCED IF YOU KEEP GOING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

i went out to dinner with brent and at first it seemed fine but then he demanded the kitchen remake his burger because it was too rare and was really rude to the waitress about it. then when we got the check I started caculating tip and he got really belligerent like "what you're going to tip that lousy service?" and he got really loud and she could definitely hear him, and he was just saying poo poo like "why the gently caress do we even need to tip anyway, i'm not tipping garbage service let's get the gently caress out of here" and it got so bad the manager came over and he made a big show of it and started yelling, and the manager wound up comping the meal but the waitress looked like she was about to cry the whole time. and brent was just smiling, like really kinda sinister, it was unnerving. i haven't been back to the restaurnat or talked to him since