Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gonna make him an offer he cant refuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Dumb poo poo

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm intrigued by these kids who would apparently "perch" on their chairs. Never saw that growing up.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

"I'll have what she's having"

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
*other prisoners start yelling at you for not showering*

*jump off top bunk into spider man pose*

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

ArbitraryC posted:

Someone being socially maladjusted because they got bullied a lot in their formative years is a lot more understandable than you posting this a couple decades later as an adult and still not having the introspection to realize you’re the bad guy in the story.

The whole point of what I posted was that I learned I was the bad guy and that I was wrong for expecting a reward for recognizing I was wrong? I'm very confused how this is at all ambigous? :confused:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Edmund Sparkler posted:

The whole point of what I posted was that I learned I was the bad guy and that I was wrong for expecting a reward for recognizing I was wrong? I'm very confused how this is at all ambigous? :confused:

The part where you are decades later posting about how bad of a person he was with the not so subtle implication he deserved the bullying while you deserve commendation for feeling bad about it, I dunno.

Edmund Sparkler posted:

The same kid who was the Mask kid in my school also did a "science" project about "velociraptures".

I made the mistake of reconnecting with him during the MySpace days with the intent to apologize for being an rear end in a top hat to him. He turned out to be an arrogant rear end in a top hat and it was an important lesson for me about expectations and resentments.

This was the post I found gross if you’re missing it, it wasn’t a mistake to apologize just cause it didn’t go well for you and it’s weird to harp on how the dude is an rear end in a top hat now.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Dec 10, 2022

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Bruh I just thought dinosaurs were so cool I wanted to be one. Don't pick on 7 year old me.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

ArbitraryC posted:

The part where you are decades later posting about how bad of a person he was with the not so subtle implication he deserved the bullying while you deserve commendation for feeling bad about it, I dunno.

I specifically said that I was wrong for wanting recognition for apologizing. He was a racist rear end in a top hat and maybe I should have mentioned that before but I didn't want to get into that. The whole point of my story was that it's absurd to expect satisfaction because it's only going to lead to resentments. I'm the rear end in a top hat in the story. I was not trying to paint myself in a good light.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

"I'll have what she's having"

"That's not ectoplasm"

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Don't have a cow, man!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Lol this thread made me remember when someone used a movie quote on me in 6th grade. This kid said I was “demented and sad, but social” calling me a nerd.

The Breakfast Club came out that year but I hadn’t seen it yet so the line was lost on me at the time. Judd Nelson (bad boy) said it to Anthony Michael Hall (nerd) about the academic clubs he’s in.

Then he stuffed a pound of weed down my pants.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ralph Hurley posted:

Lol this thread made me remember when someone used a movie quote on me in 6th grade. This kid said I was “demented and sad, but social” calling me a nerd.

The Breakfast Club came out that year but I hadn’t seen it yet so the line was lost on me at the time. Judd Nelson (bad boy) said it to Anthony Michael Hall (nerd) about the academic clubs he’s in.

Then he stuffed a pound of weed down my pants.

That's an incredible amount of weed for a 6th grader.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Treecko posted:

Bruh I just thought dinosaurs were so cool I wanted to be one. Don't pick on 7 year old me.

Me too, but Jim Henson’s Dinosaurs

NOT THE MOMMA

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

“You just disrespected a future United States Marine!!!!” :america:

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

"and you'll know my name is the lord when I lay my vengence upon thee!" said right before getting kicked in the jimmies.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I specifically said that I was wrong for wanting recognition for apologizing. He was a racist rear end in a top hat and maybe I should have mentioned that before but I didn't want to get into that. The whole point of my story was that it's absurd to expect satisfaction because it's only going to lead to resentments. I'm the rear end in a top hat in the story. I was not trying to paint myself in a good light.

Calling the dude an arrogant rear end in a top hat years later sure makes the waters murky.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

N. Senada posted:

Me too, but Jim Henson’s Dinosaurs

NOT THE MOMMA

I'm the baby, gotta love me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

"T-Rex doesn't want to be fed. He wants to hunt."
*pulls arms into shirt so only hands show, roars ferociously*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I eat pieces of poo poo like you for breakfast

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Meat's back on the menu boys!

*takes a slice of ham from pocket and nibbles it menacingly with really moist noises*

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Edmund Sparkler posted:

The only way out of this bad situation is to hit us with a phrase from a movie or a show, what have you got?

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

“Don’t gently caress with me! I’ve got the power of God and anime on my side!!!” :anime:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Hachi machi

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
IT SKINKS

Buy my book, buy my book

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

you’re safe here among we goons, friend

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
When I was in jail I pissed off this Texas Aryan dude and he sort of maybe-seriously/maybe-not pursued me around a big table with a pair of scissors meant for cutting leather. I shouted, "You barbarian!", thinking somehow this would at least get the other people in the hobby shop on my side, but I think it just confused everyone. Good thing the grown-up guard showed up when he did, so we could all whistle and pretend I was not almost gutted.

Truth be told I was surprised I could make any sound at all. I was loving terrified.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

credburn posted:

When I was in jail I pissed off this Texas Aryan dude and he sort of maybe-seriously/maybe-not pursued me around a big table with a pair of scissors meant for cutting leather. I shouted, "You barbarian!", thinking somehow this would at least get the other people in the hobby shop on my side, but I think it just confused everyone. Good thing the grown-up guard showed up when he did, so we could all whistle and pretend I was not almost gutted.

well don't bury the lead why were you in the slammer???

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

precision posted:

well don't bury the lead why were you in the slammer???

I broke the law :\

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
And the law won

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

credburn posted:

I broke the law :\

Dope! The two times I've been arrested, I didn't break the law, so it was like, stupid times two

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

i must compose posted:

Kids who yell like Goku charging up their power level

We had one of those at our college. One day on a class day trip he ran off in London and found an anime shop. When the teachers went to tell him to leave he did the Goku power up thing in the middle of the store.

He used to always wear a cowboy hat and was wearing it that day. Also he was 18 when this happened.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

ManBoyChef posted:

"and you'll know my name is the lord when I lay my vengence upon thee!" said right before getting kicked in the jimmies.

I knew two guys who'd quote that but with fingers instead of vengeance. They were super smug idiots.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Chrs posted:

We had one of those at our college. One day on a class day trip he ran off in London and found an anime shop. When the teachers went to tell him to leave he did the Goku power up thing in the middle of the store.

He used to always wear a cowboy hat and was wearing it that day. Also he was 18 when this happened.

That ending got me, solid post fam

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
DRAGON... TWISTER!!

BULL CHARGE!

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Chrs posted:

Poor guy, 18 is a pretty poor power level.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

credburn posted:

Truth be told I was surprised I could make any sound at all. I was loving terrified.

lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You BRUTE!!! (by Fabergé)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

N. Senada posted:

That ending got me, solid post fam

Theres more. Rather than argue with him the teacher quickly caved and said that if he was fast he could buy something and then we had to go. This worked and the guy bought a Chobits box set.

Later when we came to buy dinner the guy revealed he’d actually spent all of his money on it so the teacher had to pay for his food lol