Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

A bunch of goons?
A camp of goons?
A goonload of goons?
A yobbery of goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

goons is already plural :shrug:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
goon pool

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

but if you need to name the pack/heard/murder etc, I would call it a butt load of goons in honor of the goatman :goatsecx:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

I mean a collection, a group, a murder of goons, you know! A coalition of goons, a library of goons basically

Goons Are Gifts

A friend of goons :unsmith:

Stoner Sloth

a buttload of goons is called a goatse :goatsecx:

Goons Are Gifts

a thread of goons

Stoner Sloth

a something awful of goons

baka of lathspell

a gooniverse

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nut

a good start

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The usual suspects.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

rear end-penny posted:

but if you need to name the pack/heard/murder etc, I would call it a butt load of goons in honor of the goatman :goatsecx:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Quadramind

I call them pals

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A grunting of goons

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A senior center.

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

A forum of goons obvs

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Buttchocks posted:

A senior center.

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

nut posted:

a good start

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

Quadramind posted:

I call them pals

Shifty Nipples

RepeatingMeme posted:

A forum of goons obvs

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
a bionicle of goons

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
I think the traditionally accepted term is "meet." As in "a meet of goons"

Shifty Nipples

A "tedious derail" of goons

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

A senior center.

basket

crystalline beings are usually slower, more rational thinkers... unless their structural fragility is echo'd by their response triggers...
i started looking up latin roots in order to make a quite un-subtle irony about groups being subtly different than the sum of parts and oh poo poo not what i meannnt-

basket

crystalline beings are usually slower, more rational thinkers... unless their structural fragility is echo'd by their response triggers...
conjugate the three words 'literary meme elitists' for me while keeping in mind non-irony and the connotations of 'literary' meaning 'good at' while toning down the meaning of 'elitism 'for me while making it both easy and hard to understand and easy and hard to misunderstand please siri

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
groonp

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

basket

a group of goons could be called a goonetiquette.

though some of the various meanings at first apparent could be applied to most different group configurations, ie. different numbers, genders, sexual preferences, shoe size, hair length etc.

i was mostly implying tho that most guys when either in a group by themselves or with significantly less girls would mostly be thinking about girls, or each other, maybe for similar or different reasons, though some common conclusions that might seem obvious to some or most, like guys generally liking verbal banter for certain reasons, might not be so obvious. i would say most banter is for conscious reasons of flexing in different ways, but subconsciously (and maybe consciously for those that aren't immediately drawn to it, or are, it's usually incorrect to label even in such general ways) might be more due to not wanting tensions to escalate, but it's usually obvious to all in different ways when simple banter is approaching a tipping point.

i guess all this was to make the obvious point that goons are just like normal people most of the time and also that these forums might be a good study in group psychology.

i'll get better at making jokes that don't need a few sentences of text to clarify one day, for now i hope you all get that i'm trying my best.

basket

a fed-ora ahah-gently caress was a simple joke guys no need for spooking me about goons being sometimes misconstrued with... okay i'll type less, sorry. gently caress.

Shifty Nipples

basket posted:

a fed-ora ahah-gently caress was a simple joke guys no need for spooking me about goons being sometimes misconstrued with... okay i'll type less, sorry. gently caress.

youre alright, relax and let the posts flow like a stream of doodoo :justpost:

basket

Shifty Nipples posted:

youre alright, relax and let the posts flow like a stream of doodoo :justpost:

ora was the first syntax that came to mind and not in relation to anything related to weeaboos or japan, mostly because fedoras are so related to somethingawful forums goons:fedora:

biosterous

basket posted:

conjugate the three words 'literary meme elitists' for me while keeping in mind non-irony and the connotations of 'literary' meaning 'good at' while toning down the meaning of 'elitism 'for me while making it both easy and hard to understand and easy and hard to misunderstand please siri

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

A Bunch of Whole Ham Thieves From This Supermarket, Again, Probably

Goons Are Gifts

A gaggle of goons

Goons Are Gifts

A :gooncamp: of goons???

Goons Are Gifts

A :stonk: of goons

Goons Are Gifts