Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
All Plastic's really done this game is a terrible push on HCT for this

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Toal I think you're town because that is such an infuriating Townpaz move, but come on.

##vote: HCT because goddamn that last post of his gave away the game. I'll swap back to Voodoo to avoid NL/self preservation/he's probably also scum but god drat that was blatant.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

"Now it's an hour to deadline, and I"m open to be persuaded." While saying he trusts two of the flimsiest votes on me, neither of those voters seem to actually be around. Basically "I can totally swap you guys if you convince these people who aren't even here."

Defended Bif and then thrown weak shade around with calling hostage taker scum from the role name alone or calling Hal's role claim the scum night kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
I'm off to bed for the night, don't rush this Hal and Moritz.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
It doesn't feel like there's a lot to discuss or think about here. Illu has all but admitted to being scum.

Tired, Hal, what're your thoughts?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Can't be plastic, they gave me a BP
Can't be Hal, I tried to block them and received nothing
So yeah it's between Illu and Spork

I'll go for Illu but do anyone wanna wait for Hal

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Eh. Not really. I think we've all said our peace at this point.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Like even Hal started the day by saying "Well I guess Illu is scum" and hasn't voted them at all soo..

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Mmmm alright. I guess I could hammer but it does seem too convenient

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Like even Hal started the day by saying "Well I guess Illu is scum" and hasn't voted them at all soo..

Meh I had a lot going on today and wanted to think on it a bit

SporkChan posted:

It doesn't feel like there's a lot to discuss or think about here. Illu has all but admitted to being scum.

Tired, Hal, what're your thoughts?

Where did illu all but admit being scum?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Hal Insandenza posted:

Meh I had a lot going on today and wanted to think on it a bit

Where did illu all but admit being scum?

The swerve onto Plastic? Who hasn't been doubted since D1? And it would mean Plastic and bif masoned each other as both scum? I can't see it as anything but a flailing scum.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

From where I'm at Illu has to be scum because I know I'm town. So scum could have just rushed the vote and ended it. Also you're nuts if you think I as scum would give protection to the guy who can roleblock kills and get a gun for it.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Illusionis (2): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, PlasticAutomaton, SporkChan
PlasticAutomaton (1): Illusionis
Hal Insandenza (0): SporkChan, SporkChan

Not Voting (2): Hal Insandenza, Tired Moritz

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 13th, 2023 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 7 hours, 10 minutes.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

PlasticAutomaton posted:

From where I'm at Illu has to be scum because I know I'm town. So scum could have just rushed the vote and ended it. Also you're nuts if you think I as scum would give protection to the guy who can roleblock kills and get a gun for it.

Nah, not giving the BP to practically confirmed townie would raise suspicions, while giving it to him buys you town cred from him at lylo. Presenting it as some unthinkable scum play is just silly.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay so it's almost deadline and we haven't made a decision.

Hal, you don't wanna hammer?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Did anyone claim to get a BP yesterday

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

Okay so it's almost deadline and we haven't made a decision.

Hal, you don't wanna hammer?

I can hammer I guess. I have to get on a plane in a bit so I won’t be around much until right before deadline. Wish I felt better about it though.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

See knowing that I’m town I wonder who the other scum with illusionis is then. Spork or you bussing? TM somehow who chose to vote illu out of the gate? Those all seem kind of unlikely to me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

Did anyone claim to get a BP yesterday

I did not (obviously)

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Plastic claims to have given it to Binus

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Yep! Assuming Binus ate multiple kills as that's the only thing that adds up.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Tmor I leave it in your hands but lol that Illu was pretty blatantly called in to vote Sandwolf yesterday after being absent for the entire game.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also tenth post so I don't get lurker warned since we're still here.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sometimes I hate mafia

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote illu

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Illusionis, we hardly knew ye :(

Votecount for Day 4

Illusionis (3): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, PlasticAutomaton, SporkChan, Hal Insandenza
PlasticAutomaton (1): Illusionis
Hal Insandenza (0): SporkChan, SporkChan

Not Voting (1): Tired Moritz

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 13th, 2023 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 5 hours, 22 minutes.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Hammer has finally gone through! Illusionis was a SCUM-ALIGNED Hostage-Taker!

Illusionis' role info posted:

Congratulations! You are SCUM-ALIGNED. You win when you have unassailable control of the vote, yadda yadda yadda. Your pals are *kshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

HOSTAGE-TAKER: Choose two targets at night; the first you're trying to protect as usual, the second is there to stand in front of you. If the first player has a killing action resolve on them, that action will be redirected to the second player (assuming nothing gets in the way of course) instead of onto you. However, if the second player has a killing action directly resolve upon them, you will be treated as subject to a killing action as well.

Tired Moritz is hereby LURKWARNED. He only made 8 posts throughout D4, should he fail to make 10 posts in future days that do not end early he will be modkilled. N4 is upon us! 24 hours for actions!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Nobody died N4! D5 is now OPEN! Also Tired Moritz is lurker warned; if he does not make 10 posts before the end of the day and day does not end early, he will be modkilled! Deadline is below as usual.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): Hal Insandenza, Illusionis, PlasticAutomaton, SporkChan, Tired Moritz

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 15th, 2023 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 1 day, 19 hours.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Bah, flubbed again on Votefinder. 4 alive, 3 votes to execute, Illusionis is not amongst the voters anymore.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well I did nothing again last night, here is hoping TM absorbed someone's action and it wasn't a withheld kill

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Yeah scum Nk'd

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I assume that means they tried to shoot you? Who were you on, Tmor?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmm must be spork then as I suspected all along!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Huh. Well poo poo. Just to confirm, you lost your BP?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Insandenza posted:

Hmmm must be spork then as I suspected all along!

Or TM is a master gambiter, wish I had used my action just so I could see if I was really blocked

Or I guess it could still somehow be plastic. But it can’t be me!

Spork did have the opportunity to hammer Illu on D3 and instead chose to vote me. Spork was a quick vote on Illu yesterday but maybe they hoped for the town cred and then the easy lunch on me today. I’ll try not to overthink this one

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I didn't lose my BP? Oh sorry I thought NK stands for No kill

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

Oh well that’s much less helpful. drat

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

So to confirm, you didn't block a kill? Who was your target last night?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also on that who has bulletproof

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
はl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Hal!!! Jesus Christ I hate phone posting.

I guard Hal, got no gun, no impact on my bulletproof