Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
leak the mod forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

astral did nothing wrong and it's incredibly funny that 25+ people that are presumably my age or older committed mass posting suicide and are acting so aggrieved when they clearly didn't have to do any single thing that got them in trouble

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
for sure

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

its pretty epic when a mod melts down and bans a lot of posters

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Riot Bimbo posted:

astral did nothing wrong and it's incredibly funny that 25+ people that are presumably my age or older committed mass posting suicide and are acting so aggrieved when they clearly didn't have to do any single thing that got them in trouble

stfu

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Riot Bimbo posted:

stfu

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

owned

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Riot Bimbo posted:

stfu

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Riot Bimbo posted:

stfu

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

throwing out ban+30s on a website that already suffers from declining engagement just because you're on the rag doesn't seem like a good idea

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Filthy Hans posted:

throwing out ban+30s on a website that already suffers from declining engagement just because you're on the rag doesn't seem like a good idea

shut up bitch

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

shut up bitch

lumps I hope you have someone to hug you because you sound like you really need a hug

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

lumps I hope you have someone to hug you because you sound like you really need a hug

stfu

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I have ZERO solidarity for Joe Biden.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Filthy Hans posted:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

shut up bitch

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

real cheugy vibe to the forums today

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

real cheugy vibe to the forums today

Shut the gently caress up.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Riot Bimbo posted:

sorta reminds of of the R:TW general+bodyguard. start with 40 ppl, mf'er never routs even if down to last man

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
anything

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Weka posted:

anything

stfu

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lol why is the OP blank and title changed. Did you get put in the doghouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

Lol why is the OP blank and title changed. Did you get put in the doghouse

The op was always blank, and the title originally was "is it marxist to drink a beer?" Smh