Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Sagebrush posted:

I clicked through to read the replies to that one out of morbid curiosity and boy. I do not know why you all still go on that website.

Just 100% poo poo demon racists commiserating with him. It took about 10 replies down before I found someone blaming the (((media owners))).

If you still have a Twitter account there's something wrong with you

i don't follow racists op. pretty easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

LanceHunter posted:

load-bearing trenches

lmao

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

bort posted:

You forgot the one of her and her husband on an obviously real beach and not photoshopped

lol no loving way

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

infernal machines posted:

the cheap mobile provider my mother uses just replaced their payment page with a chatbot, i poo poo you not

it does exactly what the payment page did, but now you have to type or choose from canned responses that you want to add a balance to the account and then choose a card tied to the account or enter your cc details in a loving chat window

i assume they hate their customers and are just trying to drive people to cancel their accounts

it honestly feels like comcast is gonna do this with xfinity within like a year

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

:gas:

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

mystes posted:

The app I use (redreader) already said yesterday that reddit gave them an exception

yeah because reddit wants to outsource accessibility to unpaid third parties

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

i live in atlanta so delta is good, actually

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

fair

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Sweevo posted:

twitter was 4th-rate celebs telling you what they just ate for lunch

then it was brands pretending to be people

then it was journalists acting like tweet drama was news

then it was nazis telling you covid was fake

stop loving pretending it was ever good!

at no point did you ever have to follow or interact with any of these groups

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Arson Daily posted:

I fukken hate self checkout bullshit. Did that today because the one manned checkout had like a dozen people in line and the self checkout ended up taking 5 interventions from the person manning it because I was using my own bags + buying booze but also it got confused when buying other stuff too which required the 3 more sign ins from the employee. when I got to the car I noticed some taco seasoning that I didn't pay for in the cart gently caress it I aint paying for it

the ones my publix added recently will sometimes register produce weight extremely quickly without any sort of sanity check so about half the time i buy bananas i pay like 1 penny

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

mystes posted:

Huh? Isn't a nitro subscription $100/year? Is this something different? Or is this something where this person is paying extra to boost more servers a la carte and that price includes that? (I don't know how nitro actually works)

yeah you can pay to boost servers on top of paying for nitro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

haveblue posted:

is nitro per user or per server?

nitro is per user, it lets you do things like use a server's custom emoji in other servers

boosts are per server, i'm not really sure what it does and don't care to look.