Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I was like 11 someone in Diablo 2 told me they would dupe my perfect emeralds if I dropped six of them and a 6os crystal sword in the blood moor. Classic life-lesson ownage. DTA, bros.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Having to game on 56k all throughout high school.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Brutally cornholed after losing all my lives and getting the game over in the legend of the mystical ninja. Banger ost of my childhood now the backdrop to my pathetic moans lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Elden Ring was the first souls I really committed to to play through all the way. A friend joined me in multi to show me around and proceeded to keep me alive and guide me directly to the abductor virgin. When it teleported me he laughed hysterically and disconnected.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostradingus posted:

I'm certain I've posted this somewhere before, long ago, but I very narrowly lost the final mission in story mode of F-Zero GX, hid the disc under some sweaters in my dresser, and forgot about it for about 15 years

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Spoderman posted:

my roommate watched me play ocarina of time and i kept losing the horse race where you win epona, like ten+ times in a row. he started making fun of me and i said “well why don’t you try it then??” and he immediately won it the first time without ever having played the game before

lmao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Spoderman posted:

my roommate watched me play ocarina of time and i kept losing the horse race where you win epona, like ten+ times in a row. he started making fun of me and i said “well why don’t you try it then??” and he immediately won it the first time without ever having played the game before

amazing

----------------