Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Only death could stop him posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

BigBadSteve posted:

Edit: Increased industrial reamer pic dimensions.

Kirk's anal pliability is so legendary, there was a brief moment where I imagined that was a screenshot from one of his videos.

:911:

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Its thr underpants in that video that truly makes the whole thing an erotic experience.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Sounds like someone’s jealous.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

BigBadSteve posted:

Edit: Increased industrial reamer pic dimensions.

Directional drilling back reamer.

Yup, fitting for this thread.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Scrotum Modem posted:

No idea if he's dead or not but i remember hearing about him suddenly stopping his uploading of butthole stretching pics/vids to xvideos so people on reddit claiming he died. looking him up, it seems his last ones were from 2017 :nws: kirkj was his username. totally separate from the old "kirk johnson died" rumor from the late 2000s

Says in his stats his last activity was 18 days ago :shobon:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

If I don't go to the bar tonight, I'm going to check out some of his videos and see what the comments are.

Particular emphasis will be placed on any comments that note him as being the legend he is Vs. just comments of like "oh god that rear end is so hot" or whatever.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Comments (24)
Sort by Top / New / Old / From Kirkj
[Gay Cum Whore profile picture]
Gay Cum Whore 2 years ago
Imagine putting your whole head inside that rear end...
7 1 Report
Show 2 replies

[Gapemepls profile picture]
Gapemepls 2 years ago
drat, your rear end looks just like a big pussy. Please add me, I love all your vids and have been a fan of a long while!
4 1 Report

[Boteazz profile picture]
Boteazz 2 years ago
iloveyour rear end can you do wreck my rear end too please
3 1 Report

[October1942 profile picture]
October1942 1 year ago
How many years did it take for you to stretch your rear end hole to take all that huge didoes? Love your videos thanks...
2 Report

[Smashnbash profile picture]
Smashnbash 1 year ago
Wuld love to join you in a play session. See your fat cock get brick hard when you're pretty prolapse lips get nice and sticky as it gets opened.
2 Report

[Michele7000 profile picture]
Michele7000 2 years ago
Mmmmmm
2 Report

[Texasfist profile picture]
Texasfist 1 year ago
You will never know how many times I have jacked off to you!!! You are so drat Hot & Sexy😍
2 1 Report
Show 1 reply

[Topff66 profile picture]
Topff66 1 year ago
Horny big open rear end
2 1 Report

[Daddy Clapper1 profile picture]
Daddy Clapper1 (62 videos / 1.1k subscribers) 8 months ago
Kirkj your my inspiration for my channel I wouldn't do this if it wasn't for you. thank you so much for your amazing content I hope you come back!
1 Report

[Sloppydude702 profile picture]
Sloppydude702 1 year ago
You’re my hero! Love your vids 🐷

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
His videos are all a disappointing 360p. Really not archival grade.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

goatface posted:

[Daddy Clapper1 profile picture]
Daddy Clapper1 (62 videos / 1.1k subscribers) 8 months ago
Kirkj your my inspiration for my channel I wouldn't do this if it wasn't for you. thank you so much for your amazing content I hope you come back!
1 Report

[Sloppydude702 profile picture]
Sloppydude702 1 year ago
You’re my hero! Love your vids 🐷
The next generation is born

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

I <3 goatman and, in a better world, posting goatman on gbs would not be a bannable offense.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
He pumps his anus. I clicked the link and he has galleries where he puts a big pump on his anus and pumps his anus. He pumps his anus out like a good eight inches at approximately the same diameter. I never knew people pumped their anus. Anyway everyone should check it out.

Edit:

He loops his own dick around into his butt. I didn’t know people could do that.

Edit edit:

He has buttplugs but like for his dick

Kirk Johnson is a Hellraiser

Lt. Cock fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Apr 16, 2023

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

but lieutenant, the troops need more details

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lt. Cock posted:

He pumps his anus. I clicked the link and he has galleries where he puts a big pump on his anus and pumps his anus. He pumps his anus out like a good eight inches at approximately the same diameter. I never knew people pumped their anus. Anyway everyone should check it out.

Edit:

Edit edit:

Kirk Johnson, King of Kings

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Someone posted the screen shot of mousetrap dick!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

Edit:

Edit edit:

This guy is a real circus act... wait, more like an entire perverted circus.

Thanks for your trip reports, goons. It saved me clicking that link then waking every night afterwards screaming, with my dick wrapped round my throat, to nightmares of demons stretching my rear end in a top hat and peehole with directional drilling back reamers.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
For Kirk that would just be an average tuesday

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Alright goons, I'm back from the bar.
:siren::siren::siren: From here on out, this poo poo be NOT WORK SAFE. Probably :nms: as well. :siren::siren::siren:

I'm going to take one for the team, and possibly go down in goon infamy. Or maybe get banned or something.
I haven't decided if I'm going to make a big super post, or a few smaller posts, but I'm going to traumatize myself for the good of the forums. In fact, I'm not even sure how much of this I'll be able to handle. Maybe I'll only post a couple screenshots or whatever, and then decide my life is worthless and stop. I don't fuckin know.

Fake edit 2: screen shots are obviously spoilered, and I've ms painted over various things that might break forum rules. I tried to get everything, but my have missed an errant dong or gape or something. Once again, proceed with caution.

I should have had a few more drinks before I came home.
Maybe I'll pour myself a stiff one.

:siren::siren::siren: I'll make sure to spoiler the poo poo out of stuff and will try to only post links when/if possible, but from here on out, proceed with extreme caution.:siren::siren::siren:

Fake edit: Jesus christ, I've been looking at this poo poo for about 5 minutes, have downed a drink already and am questioning my life choices.

The goatman's profile home page.

Love it all... fisting, loving, sucking, cum, piss, public, huge toys, spanking, panties, shaving, etc... but nothing beats a huge bare penis cumming and pissing in my mouth and rear end

When I hover the pointer over the various video thumb nails and they start showing various bits of the video, I've already audibly gasped twice. Thats not something I usually do. gently caress, I hate myself.

Thats a mousetrap that is being held next to the goat man's dong. Can you see where this is going?

Trap has been snapped

Comment on mousetrap dick:

I need another drink.

Based on some of the thumbnails that I've seen, it looks like the goatman might just stretch his nutsack to the back and cover his GIANT GAPING rear end in a top hat with it to keep shits from falling out.

Going through these videos, going forward to the "good" parts, screen shotting, cropping, covering things up so that its slightly less NWS and NMS is a lot of work. Mad respect to the goons that do actual photoshops etc...

Just going to the bathroom.

Some comments on the subject matter:

SELF ANAL PISS hosed

I can't not investigate SELF ANAL PISS hosed further

I'm not going to post details but I'm not happy that I had to investigate further. SELF ANAL PISS hosed is descriptive enough.

Comments:
Someone obviously knows the legend of the goatman.

I still need another drink gently caress me I'm a gently caress.

POKED IN THE PENIS AND BOTTLE UP MY rear end

^^^^^^
I can't believe nobody has commented on this.

Where the gently caress is my next drink?

I AM THE GOATMAN, I AM THE GOATMAN, ANAL AND THE WALRUS SHOOTSHOOT MY GOO!!!

Comments:

Its not the original, but its the goatman doing what he does best. Stretching dat azz!!

Turns out Alanrimmer really admires the goatse man.

Jesus christ I hate myself. Don't click on any of that poo poo.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Thank you for your service

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Shaving lol

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Lt. Cock posted:

Thank you for your service

I am suffering from PGSD.
Post Goatse Stress Disorder.

Holy gently caress though, dude has like 287 videos and FIFTY FUCKIN FIVE MILLION VIEWS

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Kirk Johnson stretched his rear end so we could run

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

wesleywillis posted:

Holy gently caress though, dude has like 287 videos and FIFTY FUCKIN FIVE MILLION VIEWS

Not even close to as many views as he deserves

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Amazing

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Is that a goddamn 3d view

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Are you telling me Goatse has access to loving stereographic image technology

On the cutting edge, even now after all this time

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i would like to nominate wesleywillis for a gbs posting award, how do i do this?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bad Purchase posted:

i would like to nominate wesleywillis for a gbs posting award, how do i do this?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

buy him a Goatse Authority gangtag

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’ve heard of Angry Drunks and Happy Drunks but this is a whole different kind of drunk.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

The history of the internet should be partitioned into two eras for future generations: Before-Goatse and After-Goatse. (B.G. and A.G., respectively.)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Zeniel posted:

Its thr underpants in that video that truly makes the whole thing an erotic experience.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

wesleywillis posted:

I, for one, am glad that he has inspired a new generation of real-life cenobites to learn from his techniques and continue the tradition into the future.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

I'm also reminded of this heartwarming story:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/kbz5vv/someone-hacked-a-billboard-in-atlanta-to-display-goatse

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

now that's the kind of digital terrorism I can get behind

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

wesleywillis posted:

Alright goons, I'm back from the bar.
:siren::siren::siren: From here on out, this poo poo be NOT WORK SAFE. Probably :nms: as well. :siren::siren::siren:

I'm going to take one for the team, and possibly go down in goon infamy. Or maybe get banned or something.
I haven't decided if I'm going to make a big super post, or a few smaller posts, but I'm going to traumatize myself for the good of the forums. In fact, I'm not even sure how much of this I'll be able to handle. Maybe I'll only post a couple screenshots or whatever, and then decide my life is worthless and stop. I don't fuckin know.

Fake edit 2: screen shots are obviously spoilered, and I've ms painted over various things that might break forum rules. I tried to get everything, but my have missed an errant dong or gape or something. Once again, proceed with caution.

I should have had a few more drinks before I came home.
Maybe I'll pour myself a stiff one.

:siren::siren::siren: I'll make sure to spoiler the poo poo out of stuff and will try to only post links when/if possible, but from here on out, proceed with extreme caution.:siren::siren::siren:

Fake edit: Jesus christ, I've been looking at this poo poo for about 5 minutes, have downed a drink already and am questioning my life choices.

The goatman's profile home page.

Love it all... fisting, loving, sucking, cum, piss, public, huge toys, spanking, panties, shaving, etc... but nothing beats a huge bare penis cumming and pissing in my mouth and rear end

When I hover the pointer over the various video thumb nails and they start showing various bits of the video, I've already audibly gasped twice. Thats not something I usually do. gently caress, I hate myself.

Thats a mousetrap that is being held next to the goat man's dong. Can you see where this is going?

Trap has been snapped

Comment on mousetrap dick:

I need another drink.

Based on some of the thumbnails that I've seen, it looks like the goatman might just stretch his nutsack to the back and cover his GIANT GAPING rear end in a top hat with it to keep shits from falling out.

Going through these videos, going forward to the "good" parts, screen shotting, cropping, covering things up so that its slightly less NWS and NMS is a lot of work. Mad respect to the goons that do actual photoshops etc...

Just going to the bathroom.

Some comments on the subject matter:

SELF ANAL PISS hosed

I can't not investigate SELF ANAL PISS hosed further

I'm not going to post details but I'm not happy that I had to investigate further. SELF ANAL PISS hosed is descriptive enough.

Comments:
Someone obviously knows the legend of the goatman.

I still need another drink gently caress me I'm a gently caress.

POKED IN THE PENIS AND BOTTLE UP MY rear end

^^^^^^
I can't believe nobody has commented on this.

Where the gently caress is my next drink?

I AM THE GOATMAN, I AM THE GOATMAN, ANAL AND THE WALRUS SHOOTSHOOT MY GOO!!!

Comments:

Its not the original, but its the goatman doing what he does best. Stretching dat azz!!

Turns out Alanrimmer really admires the goatse man.

Interesting

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

ben shapino posted:

Interesting

Concerning. Looking into it.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's not that bad if you're a student of anatomy. Educational.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Is that a goddamn 3d view

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Are you telling me Goatse has access to loving stereographic image technology

On the cutting edge, even now after all this time
3D GOATSE and stereographic goatse would make excellent user names.

Also, speaking of 3d/stereographic images, SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THE NEEDFUL with some goatman images.

I woke up at like 5:30 am today to drop a greasy poo poo and the thought occurred to me: "what if the goatman was in to scat play"?

Would he has done videos of Cleveland Steamers and Alaskan pipelines etc??

I guess we'll never know, which is truly a loss for the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?
Someone find a way to send him a goatse mug.

Has he ever responded or addressed his infamy?