Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Hey guys!

I used to post here around 10 years ago, then suddenly disappeared because I fell into a coma for a month because I'm a moron (picture for proof):

So, I've been diagnosed with all kinds of bad poo poo, including Parkinson and psychosis and stuff, but now I feel stable and more sociable, so if you don't mind I'd like to resume posting!

Nice to meet you all and thanks for the attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
1. oof
2. yikes
3. welcome back!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

City of Glompton

hi op welcome back

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Thanks guys, I remember this forums being so much more toxic in my time. Even though I barely spoke english then.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hello 👋

Yea, we're kinda the opposite of toxic around here.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Viginti Septem posted:

Hello 👋

Yea, we're kinda the opposite of toxic around here.

Yeah man, I can see that from the responses so far and from what I've lurked. But when I used to post there used to be 3 or 4 assholes who hated me because my English wasn't good enough. Now everyone is chill and cool, loving that.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Billa posted:

Yeah man, I can see that from the responses so far and from what I've lurked. But when I used to post there used to be 3 or 4 assholes who hated me because my English wasn't good enough. Now everyone is chill and cool, loving that.

I've only been on SA for three years and only on BYOB for about two years, but from what I've gathered it had a lot to do with the current and previous round of mods being chill people. I'm happy this place is the way it is.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Hi, friend! I don't remember you from back then but am happy you are back and happy you're still kicking. Have fun posting with us!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Saoshyant posted:

Hi, friend! I don't remember you from back then but am happy you are back and happy you're still kicking. Have fun posting with us!

Thank you! Now that I think about it I think I used to post here when BYOB opened and posts counted towards your post count as +1. I don't remember when that was, but I think more than 10 years.!

Anyway thanks everyone for the welcome! I owe you guys one!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Oh, and you are from Spain? We are neighbors, then! :portugal:

Don't forget to post photos of some local cuisine in the Chat thread. The people there love that sort of thing.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Saoshyant posted:

Oh, and you are from Spain? We are neighbors, then! :portugal:

Don't forget to post photos of some local cuisine in the Chat thread. The people there love that sort of thing.

Muito obrigado meu amigo! Eu falo um poquinho do portugues porque eu facia capoeira (sorry for the horrible writting). Anyway, I don't know how to cook a loving egg so I'm afraid I can't post poo poo about cuisine. Will post random stuff though.

treasure bear

welcome back op

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Welcome back and many happy returns!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Welcome back!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
salutations OP glad ur doing better :)

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Rodney The Yam II

hi op I also used to post here long long time ago and I saw this thread and wanted to say hello :3 welcome back

Dumb Sex-Parrot
how did you spend the remaining 9 years and 11 months?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Manifisto

welcome back to all former yobbers and yobbers in spirit, but especially billa and rodney the yam II! I take it it is impolite to ask about what happened to the first Rodney the Yam, will we be seeing them come back to byob as well???

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
OP were you the poster who would occasionally post a picture of a crab with the words "I PINCH"? was that you?? i have a vague memory of that

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Dr. Honked posted:

OP were you the poster who would occasionally post a picture of a crab with the words "I PINCH"? was that you?? i have a vague memory of that

Yes sir, I used to post a thread with that poo poo everyday when I woke up.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

how did you spend the remaining 9 years and 11 months?

Mostly in doctor and stuff, they have implanted me with one of these, and I've been diagnosed with Parkison among other psychiatrich stuff (sorry for misspelling psychiatrich or w/e). Anyway, I'm trying to cope with all that and now every week I have psychotherapy and chill in my house.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Rodney The Yam II posted:

hi op I also used to post here long long time ago and I saw this thread and wanted to say hello :3 welcome back

Thanks man, it's so awesome to see BYOB these days, I mean, I've been lurking a couple of months because I was shy of posting but this BYOB is just the opposite of what I used to post. No assholes bullying me because of bad english, everyone is chill, this rocks man.

Rodney The Yam II

Ya i mean the only reason i don't post is because im afeared byob will take up all my time not that that's entirely a bad thing

Manifisto posted:

welcome back to all former yobbers and yobbers in spirit, but especially billa and rodney the yam II! I take it it is impolite to ask about what happened to the first Rodney the Yam, will we be seeing them come back to byob as well???

Nobody knows this but the first Rodney The Yam died after a byob wizard battle. It was violent and things were different in those days

e: I'm not even joking about the byob wizard battle

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
welcome back op!

Stoner Sloth

op seems cool, glad to have you posting here again!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Stoner Sloth posted:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

we rarely get new blood so we're always grateful for old blood

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hello op, my new friend! i've come to post with you again

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

your friend sk posted:

hello op, my new friend! i've come to post with you again

Queer Grenadier

THIS GUY HAS A POOPY BOOM BOOM

HE NOT WARSHING HE HOLES LOL

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi, OP! glad you’re here

Areola Grande posted:

fresh meat here. feel free to establish an IV. my right arm please

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Greetings, I used to also post in the before time. It's a different place now!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i was in high school when i first heard the idea that being mean wasn't cool. i was suspicious of the idea and brushed it off at first, but i'm glad it spread.

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
i used to post here too (checks profile) like 15 years ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Squirrels2Nuts

Chewbecca posted:

Greetings, I used to also post in the before time. It's a different place now!

and you still have the same avvy :buddy:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Squirrels2Nuts

Areola Grande posted:

:drac:

Squirrels2Nuts

Billa posted:

Thank you! Now that I think about it I think I used to post here when BYOB opened and posts counted towards your post count as +1. I don't remember when that was, but I think more than 10 years.!

Anyway thanks everyone for the welcome! I owe you guys one!

that's why i have such a high count and nothing to show for it in my history lol

what was your username, the same?

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

that's why i have such a high count and nothing to show for it in my history lol

what was your username, the same?

Yeah. I never knew how to change usernames and stuff. I used to post a HAY GUYS :D thread everyday and I Pinch when I woke up.

Squirrels2Nuts

you have to pay money to change it. it's at the top of every page New Username.

don't think i ever saw one of those threads

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

you have to pay money to change it. it's at the top of every page New Username.

don't think i ever saw one of those threads

Then you and I didn't met on the same timeline. Maybe you took the delorean to another date?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
welcome back! i tink i started posting here around 10 years ago

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

and you still have the same avvy :buddy:

I've had some seasonal versions in recent years :shobon:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut