Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is the op completely delusional
yep. tall guy bragging or hosed up worldview
no. 6'2" is average
goku
View Results

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
This is no time to belittle this thread's contributions to the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hey guys is it normal for people to constantly point out how cool I am while i drive my porsche and wear a leather jacket and have a big dick and then they say things like "oh jesus christ, that guy has to be 9ft tall. he's like a loving monster -- why do his arms reach all the way to the ground and what's with those needle-like glassy teeth" ?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the thread had so much potential and it's been reduced to this...... how could this happen?

We both know who started it.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

finding it hard to trust all these tall people. what are they doing up there? suspicious..

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the thread had so much potential and it's been reduced to this...... how could this happen?

this is my official petition to rename GBS for the month of july to: Guys Belittling Shorties

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

finding it hard to trust all these tall people. what are they doing up there? suspicious..

How’s the weather down there

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

He obviously started eating tall people to steal their powers.

So there is hope out there for all of you!

itry
Aug 23, 2019

If stuff like tables, taps, brooms, sinks, mirrors, kitchen aisles, etc. contantly seem too low/short for you then you're taller than the majority of the population. Hope that helps you work on your self-awareness, OP. I'd vote Goku but this is clearly a joke OP. Edit: gently caress it, voting Goku.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

itry posted:

If stuff like tables, taps, brooms, sinks, mirrors, kitchen aisles, etc. contantly seem too low/short for you then you're taller than the majority of the population. Hope that helps you work on your self-awareness, OP. I'd vote Goku but this is clearly a joke OP. Edit: gently caress it, voting Goku.

and that's all that needs to be said about that. what kind of dog does everyone have

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

hot dog

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Dogs can be fun, but I prefer cats.

bratwurst or bust

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

How’s the weather down there

you guys are controlling the weather, i fuckin knew it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

any baristas care to weigh in?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

What do baristas have to do with hotdogs?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I'm 60,000 feet tall.

When I stand in the ocean, my head explode and my nut implode.

(this is a horrible existence)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

itry posted:

What do baristas have to do with hotdogs?

This is literally where you don't want to know how the sausage is made came from!

So yeah, you don't want to know. But in short neither baristas nor hotdogs should be trusted.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I'm 6'1" and I'm easily taller than 90% of men I see in my day to day life. My theory is that most men are massively inflating their height. The guy who coined the term "short king" claims to be 5'10".

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Can you be too tall for a foot long to seem big?

Do they sell foot and a half longs for extra tall people or do they just have to live never knowing the satisfaction of eating an absurdly oversized hot dog?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

dr_rat posted:

This is literally where you don't want to know how the sausage is made came from!

So yeah, you don't want to know. But in short neither baristas nor hotdogs should be trusted.

Very foreboding

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

any baristas care to weigh in?

While the OP is hoping to be categorised as “grande” they are actually an “orange mocha frappuccino”.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

my dog is kind of short. should i get the leg lengthening surgery for him? I'm thinking he'd be happier if he were about 4 feet taller?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Buce posted:

my dog is kind of short. should i get the leg lengthening surgery for him? I'm thinking he'd be happier if he were about 4 feet taller?

Have you asked your dog how it feels about platform shoes?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Is this the annual "Insanely insecure tall people post their stats nonstop" thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my stats don't capture my thick booty, it has to be seen in person, we've tried everything but numbers can't paint a picture

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Bro I’m so tall

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Is this the annual "Insanely insecure tall people post their stats nonstop" thread

185cm
7.2 KDA
2 polishdogs in one sitting
1300 chess elo
And I got 4th place once in a pine derby 20 years ago.

Just put this on my trading card statblock

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Ya

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
I want to know the tallest goon

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

tall is 12oz, grande is 16oz, venti is 20oz.

Hope this helps you

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i changed my mind. gonna do the leg surgery but instead of breaking my bones and stretching them out, gonna just add additional knees.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Thrift store pencilhands

gently caress! :iceburn:

goku is average height.

he is exactly 1 Goku Unit tall. (Canonically 5'9"!!)

Wolverine is only 5'3"

I was 5 inches taller than Wolverine, but I think I'm starting to hit that age where I begin to shrink. Do you start shrinking at 40? I'm 40. I feel like I'm shrinking too early.

https://www.medicinenet.com/height_men/article.htm

A Dane's average height is 5'11"

A Yemenis man's average height is 5'3"

All Yemenis are Wolverine Heights.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 1, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Fansy posted:

I want to know the tallest goon

It was that chill guy who died after some small twerp slingshotted a rock at them.

Not sure who it is now.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm 6" even and a lot of people in my life tell me I'm tall, and I notice things are too short for me/don't fit well

just pixie troubles

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Tag yourself, I’m the “Cloud Botherer”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eETuZBeSxuA

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
listening to talls itt act like they don't know/feel like they're tall has weirdly similar vibes to listening to a white male from the suburbs talk about how they've had to struggle through life like everyone else

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
I'm 6'7" and it's a God dang pain in the rear end.

Or back, as it were.

I wish I were shorter.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Some weird rear end takes and conflations

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Grey Cat posted:

Some weird rear end takes and conflations

Agreed. I don't know how long you've been lurking but these threads always end up getting gassed because of this.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I’m 6’6” and get asked about my height by strangers at least two or three times a week. I can just about live with that but it’s the people who try and take sly selfies next to me without me noticing when I am stood at the bar which annoy me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Valko posted:

Agreed. I don't know how long you've been lurking but these threads always end up getting gassed because of this.

have you shared your verticality stats yet?