Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

samoa joe is so good on the mic

roderick strong less so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

apparently a ufc guy named benoit just won with a crossface too

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

thats a big boy

oh and thats ethan page! with no music tho

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the crowd loves this hometown heat :]

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

That's messed up. I blame Matt Hardy

matt hardy sold the music to pay for more armbands, which he will insist Ego wear right before he wins the title

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lamentable dustman posted:

Had no clue Ethan he had this promo in him

Ethan's good at angry face stuff. Solid at cocky heel stuff too.

I remember people here were very excited and considered it a face promo when he said he hopes his daughter never turns out like Tay Conti, although that is solidly heel in the minds of normal people

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Maxwell Lord posted:

Was that in the midst of Tay and Sammy trying to be a face couple

it was during the mess of Sammy/Scorpio/Lambert alignment nonsense yeah

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

MJeff posted:

MJF is like the only guy I see doing this and he does it in almost all of his major matches. Nobody sells how his own offense affects him like he does.

Ego's doing that a lot in this match tho

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Shard posted:

I feel.like Mjf has wrestled way more this year than last

twice in one night! workhorse of the god drat company!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Okkult posted:

I worry how he's holding up under the strain.

here i thought OC was working himself to death but MJF just sprinted ahead of him :ohdear:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hobbes has such incredible presence

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

can't wait for juice to scream RICKYYYYYY

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RandolphCarter posted:

I still think Hobbs is winning the tourney but maybe Ricky?

Team Taz is fine!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Fite finally started airing but isn't live, goddammit.

collision isn't live this week :eng101:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i feel like i haven't seen drop-downs work as trips until AEW. its happened multiple times and i didnt even know it was supposed to trip the opponent. do leap frogs have a secret purpose too? crotch to the face attack?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ive never seen a low T ad, that sounds like targeted advertising

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Just a lil anecdote about Direct To Consumer pharmaceutical advertising in America. My first job out of college was at a pharma company where the CEO was vehemently opposed to DTC advertising because he felt it was unethical and that they should be selling to doctors not patients. The board forced him out over it and we had commercials all over TV within a few months lmao

what in the world would cause a person with any ethics at all to rise to the CEO position of a pharma company

anyway afaik depression meds with a possible side effect of super depression isn't rare. some people go from depressed to suicidally depressed :(

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Shard posted:

Remember when juice palm struck Kevin Owens so hard it split open his hand?

i really like the look of the open palm strike but after that/annihilating a man's face, i began to suspect there's a reason it isn't used more often

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

"This cancer medication may result in the following 75 horrible side effects, most of which we listed so you'd forget the first one we listed was literally DEATH" :stare:

my personal faves are when a med is for a not-severe condition and the side effects are things like anal leakage and fecal incontinence

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i like leg lariats

AND WE GOT A RICKAAAY WITH IT

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RandolphCarter posted:

I think someone hit a button in the back, crowd just got super muted

this is taped, it's a conspiracy against Ricky because he's leaving to join his friend Cody in the fed

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i keep wanting Ricky to get a push but for some reason I wanted Juice to win instead, being a weird muppet has really endeared him to me

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Spears fusing his two characters so that the chair pervert can inherit the conchairto makes sense to me

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

kris statlander, i like her

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

CUCARACHAS :black101:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i remember listening to andrade's theme ages ago on youtube and someone pointed out that his theme is called "Kill the Messenger" and that Malakai means messenger (or maybe gods messenger?), i wonder if they had plans for a feud for a while

or its just coincidence

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RandolphCarter posted:

Kenny should squash this loser

yuta should cheat to win like a little poo poo :twisted:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

when house of black haunts a TV, it should make the bray wyatt DEH noise imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i personally like chokes but i feel like wrestling benefits from refs counting to 3 or people tapping for a sense of finality, and choke finishes lack that. i dont have a solution