Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

*gets typhoid fever*

*dies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Greetingf, my name if Genefplicer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bad Purchase posted:

Rekt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ahoy Ahoy! Do you have a TELEPHONO?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
--. --- --- -.. / -- --- .-. .-. --- .-- / ... - --- .--. / .. / .--- ..- ... - / - --- --- -.- / .- / -... .. --. / ... .... .. - / .. -. / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... . ... . / -. . .-- ..-. .- -. --. .-.. . -.. / .-- .- - . .-. / -.-. .-.. --- ... . - ... / ... - --- .--.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Truniht posted:

*gets typhoid fever*

*dies*
*writes a ballad about you dying and performs it in pubs and street corners, getting most of the details wrong*

*everybody agrees that doing this rules because they don't have tv*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*PLAYS THIS WEIRD XYLO INSTRUMENT, gracefully.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I poo poo MY PAAAAAAANTSSSS (cholera)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BING BING BOng BoNG

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Guys guys, I've just finished ranking all the races by pugnacity, enservitude, scientificity, hue and chroma. The swarthy norwegian, for instance, is in tier eight

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm so fem I faint in my sleep.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

flep me a tech-spanner, i need to tune me cyberdeck -- and don't glamp me, krakey.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I declare, this John Harvey Kellogg's patented flaked corn does nothing to tame my imprudent urges

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I can't read anything anyone is saying, or anything I just typed.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Bad Purchase posted:

Fucken topnotch!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

steinrokkan posted:

I declare, this John Harvey Kellogg's patented flaked corn does nothing to tame my imprudent urges

Indeed, it's been known to exacerbate my fleshly insubsconstantiations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*wipes the coal dust from my neck with my kerchief

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Odds bodkins, the firste poster of ye olde threade sucketh harde.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Truly finding myself disagreeing with PugilistFan001 on the subject of which moustache wax is up to the mark!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CJacobs posted:

Truly finding myself disagreeing with PugilistFan001 on the subject of which moustache wax is up to the mark!

Cheerio, gay fellow, you shall obtain best results with Dr. Leech's natural and wholesome Radium and Borax Blend wax.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Oh boy is that a... photograph?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'll say, after the 10th child you feel nary a thing! It's just quite a pity 8 of them died. :(

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Have you seen my latest crinoline?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jestery posted:

Have you seen my latest crinoline?

It's positively scandalous what women wear these days, but a good frontal lobotomy can fix any moral failing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This new "Auto-Matic" Carriage is quite the lark. I doubt it catches on. I mean consider the reliability of the horse. Forsooth.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

I'm an angry looking black cat with weird eyebrows.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the devil take these deceased fancy lad forums

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I work at a sperm whaling factory

Cubone
May 26, 2011

the council are naught but a nest of obsequious vipers and guttersnipes under the guardianship of a man who seeks the pleasures of flesh in his comptometer. banish me, you ruthless curs, you oafs. [goatse but it's a ferrotype]

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The infernal Fellatopede hath shorn mine penis in twain.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
im getting a pith helmet to explore the neotropics

ideally there is a rare form of toucan i can taxidermy and sell

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
*sits waiting for daguerreotype to develop, starts trying to jerk it at the first sign of a nipple, has a seizure from mercury poisoning*

Cubone
May 26, 2011

anyone else going to go wave at the big boat as it leaves? I'm going to go wave at the big boat as it leaves and wondering if anyone else here is going.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cubone posted:

anyone else going to go wave at the big boat as it leaves? I'm going to go wave at the big boat as it leaves and wondering if anyone else here is going.

My apologies, my children died cleaning the coal bunker of the big ship that's leaving, so I shan't be attending.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Cubone posted:

I'm bringing my best hat to wave so I can get more visibility.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*is a senior citizen at age 40*

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Cubone posted:

I'm already waving my asbestos handkerchief.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Have you heard of this up and coming Doctor Moreau? I'm assured he's quite skilled and innovative.

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin
*posts in Grand Army of the Republic subforum*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Woe to you, my princess, when I come. I will kiss you quite red and feed you till you are plump. And if you are forward you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body.