Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
august 29th 2023, you are standing in your home/rental. you are currently staring at you'r angry birds poster on your kitchen wall while eat bow of ceral. you are currently not within the world of angry birds

what do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
>SUCK ON CHILI DOG

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alexandriao

>examine "bow"[sic] of cereal

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

baka of lathspell

>running jump into the angry birds poster super mario 64 style

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Areola Grande posted:

>SUCK ON CHILI DOG

There is no chili dog. You gain 1 point in the dementia tree.

alexandriao posted:

>examine "bow"[sic] of cereal

the captain crunch says nothing as you examine his visage. you turn the box over to see a "maze" of sorts for the new scooby doo movie, which is not angry birds

baka fwocka fwame posted:

>running jump into the angry birds poster super mario 64 style

without much forethought you dive into the Angry Birds poster hoping to be transported to the angry birds world. You partially block the damage inflicted with your arm, as you were not faithful in the idea in the first place.

You take damage. You spill your bow of ceral on youself and the floor. You induce tears. If you repeat this action several thousand more times you will probably DIE. You gain 1 point in the dementia tree.

Your phone vibrates. You check it without waiting for a prompt because it might be angry birds. You don't see a notification

Putty fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Aug 29, 2023

Areola Grande

>use phone to download Angry Birds app

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
>get angry

>get bird

>use angry with bird

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Areola Grande posted:

>use phone to download Angry Birds app

You have already downloaded all the Angry Birds apps that are available. You even have the ones they took off the apple store when Angry Birds 1 became legacy content. You boot up the game and are greeted by the familiar faces of the angry birds. You are already on a first name basis with Red, Chuck, Jay, Jake, Jim, Bomb, Matilda, Terrence, but not the Mighty Eagle. You have already beaten every level.

It is probably too late to blot out the milk covering your clothes with a paper towel by now.

Scaly Haylie

>use phone to check angry birds reddit

Dumb Sex-Parrot
>channel your inner angry birdsona and become angry bird online

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Areola Grande

:stare:

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

>sniff deeply of ghe Milk Vapoiurs wafting of f of shirt

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Zoya posted:

>sniff deeply of ghe Milk Vapoiurs wafting of f of shirt

you take a lil' sniffle of the milk on you, it doesn't smell, yet

Scaly Haylie posted:

>use phone to check angry birds reddit

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

>channel your inner angry birdsona and become angry bird online

you check the ANGRY BIRDS SUBREDDIT, a forbidden place

You find:

PURPLE TERRENCE

ANGRY BIRDS SPREADSHEET

ANGRY BIRDS SMASH OR PASS TIER LIST

ANGRY BIRDS MEET SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IMAGE

ANGRY BIRDS MIGHTY EAGLE PLUSH

You turn off your phone, feeling deeply disturbed. Your turn your phone back on a few seconds later out of impulse then turn it off again. You lie on the tiles of the kitchen floor in a silent misery knowing that the world of angry birds is still out of your reach.

Putty fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Aug 30, 2023

Manifisto

> add self to angry birds spreadsheet. also a pivot table, because we can.

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

>step onto catapult and prepare myself for the honor of painting my enemies with my own blood, crying out in anger as I sacrifice my life for my people, and ensuring my place in bird Valhala

Manifisto

Buttchocks posted:

>step onto catapult and prepare myself for the honor of painting my enemies with my own blood, crying out in anger as I sacrifice my life for my people, and ensuring my place in bird Valhala

I have to admit this is considerably more metal than editing the spreadsheet

ty nesamdoom!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

> Purchase Mighty Eagle Plushy

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Manifisto posted:

> add self to angry birds spreadsheet. also a pivot table, because we can.

After a quick check you confirm you are still banned from the Angry Birds subreddit along with all public documents.

Buttchocks posted:

It takes you awhile, but you do indeed remember working on an Exact Replica of the Original Angry Birds Slingshot, which is not the same thing as a catapult. (Buttchocks gains 1 dementia point.)

You head within the depths of the garage in your home/rental and remove the tarp from your creation. What stands before you is the greatest dowsing rod-shaped wood ever carved from trees taken from the public park. The two radiant trunks up top are fitted with the strongest elastic bands known to the public gym. The pouch carefully cut from one of those child swing set things, also from the public park and not nearly as poetic. You originally wanted the space for the payload to be angry bird sized, but with Terrence-level specifications it can support the full weight of your human-shaped body.

You take a moment to think hard about the next few hours/minutes of your life.

Saoshyant posted:

> Purchase Mighty Eagle Plushy

You do not need a third Mighty Eagle Plushy at the moment. You take a second to be mad about his improper characterization in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoTNMNOW400

Putty fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Aug 30, 2023

Zoya

>get dostracted while revieiwing the Mighty Eagle Piss Footage and accidentally rewatch the ehole movie on the spot, twice

Scaly Haylie

>regard purple terrence

Wizard Master

I am the Wizard Master
The only angry bird I know is me wife mate

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

eightysixed

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
wait until u guyz figure out Angry Bunnies is a thing.
totally ‘yob

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Putty posted:

PURPLE TERRENCE

quality username

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Zoya

Wizard Master posted:

The only angry bird I know is me wife mate

:staredog:

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Putty posted:

august 29th 2023, you are standing in your home/rental. you are currently staring at you'r angry birds poster on your kitchen wall while eat bow of ceral. you are currently not within the world of angry birds

what do you do?

>take the poster down, send it through a paper shredder, mix it into my cereal and eat it.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Manifisto

Putty posted:

It takes you awhile, but you do indeed remember working on an Exact Replica of the Original Angry Birds Slingshot, which is not the same thing as a catapult. (Buttchocks gains 1 dementia point.)

You head within the depths of the garage in your home/rental and remove the tarp from your creation. What stands before you is the greatest dowsing rod-shaped wood ever carved from trees taken from the public park. The two radiant trunks up top are fitted with the strongest elastic bands known to the public gym. The pouch carefully cut from one of those child swing set things, also from the public park and not nearly as poetic. You originally wanted the space for the payload to be angry bird sized, but with Terrence-level specifications it can support the full weight of your human-shaped body.

You take a moment to think hard about the next few hours/minutes of your life.

in a moment of lucidity that surprises us as much as anyone, we set up the slingshot outside, then erect the poster on a frame in front of the slingshot with nothing behind it that we can smack our noggin into

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Manifisto posted:

in a moment of lucidity that surprises us as much as anyone, we set up the slingshot outside, then erect the poster on a frame in front of the slingshot with nothing behind it that we can smack our noggin into

What follows despair is brilliance. It takes almost an hour to haul the hefty slingshot outdoors along with bury a hole deep enough to nest it in. The now unpleasant smell of your milk stained clothes barely bothers you as you marvel at your setup... Slingshot pointed directly at your Angry Birds movie poster, which is about 50 feet away and taped to a stop sign you found. You take a moment to pause and consider if this is really the best course of action.

Scaly Haylie posted:

>regard purple terrence

Entering the world of Angry Birds is the right choice. There are no other options now. Problems arise. You currently don't know how you will be able to both sit in the slingshot while also pulling it back with enough force to fling your human body. The rubber bands which adorn the wood are hard to pull and will require a hell of a lot of force to pull back. You do a quick test and confirm you can barely pull back the empty pouch without a strong effort...

baka of lathspell

>do some pushups

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

>get candy
>put candy in slingshot
>wait

Dumb Sex-Parrot
>hook up an elaborate easy-release mechanism to the slingshot and use your car to pull it back.

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
>lay an egg

I am a patient they.

Scaly Haylie

>google "how to make birds angry irl"

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Pick up > Bird

Use Bird on Exact Replica of the Original Angry Birds Slingshot

Manifisto

create an elaborate system of gears, pulleys, and levers to pull back the slingshot adequately for our purposes. also put on a top hat with a gear glued to it, yes we gonna steampunk up this bitch. also also is there a zeppelin nearby, or perhaps some kind of steam-powered gundam.

ty nesamdoom!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
uh, actually, what time is it? shouldn't we be off to work?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

>hook up an elaborate easy-release mechanism to the slingshot and use your car to pull it back.

You very skillfully attach an easy-release mechanism to the hitch of your Ford 4x4. You make it in your mind to seem like a much more complex arrangement than a bunch of multicolored rope band things. Your machete is already sharp enough to sever the connection when the time comes. You will need to bring a weapon with you anyway.

The contraption is ready, but you realize something. You are not an Angry Bird. How would the birds of the land accept you if you are not their kin? Would they attack you? Peck you to shreds? Would the pigs take you in? (This is not an option.) You need to look the part to act the part. Mother threw away your Red costume without asking 3 years ago and the relationship has been going downward since. You need to figure out a way to look the part, and fast.

emSparkly posted:

>lay an egg

NOT YET

Scaly Haylie posted:

>google "how to make birds angry irl"

You check your photo album to remember what your old costume looked like.

You will never top this, but you have to try. You take a few minutes to browse online for alternatives.

No.

Too aggressive.

India exclusive. You are running out of ideas.

RavenousScoot

head to KFC, they oughta have some leftover feathers

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Scaly Haylie posted: