Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
So can we cram them up our rear end or not.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hollismason posted:

I mean, it doesn't break the rules but you still have to eat them.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Overdog posted:

I mean, it doesn't break the rules but you still have to eat them.

☝️

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

You lazy fucks can’t google, world record is 141 eggs, with an unsubstantiated 143 eggs. Though the record was timed not all day, I bet someone could do 200 in 24 hours.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Absolute worst way to cook an egg. Not even close. I'll have zero, please.

I must beg to differ

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tnuctip posted:

You lazy fucks can’t google, world record is 141 eggs, with an unsubstantiated 143 eggs. Though the record was timed not all day, I bet someone could do 200 in 24 hours.

Wait till they get a load of me.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Absolute worst way to cook an egg. Not even close. I'll have zero, please.

It's actually overcooked scrambled eggs that idiots think are good and correctly cooked.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Scrambled eggs gotta be moist without being slimy

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Cooking scrambled eggs or omelet till it browns is the worst egg preparation

Not counting stunt poo poo or balut or whatever

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I saw that video of how Gordon Ramsay makes scrambled eggs and that's the way I make them now too

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Secks Cauldron posted:

I saw that video of how Gordon Ramsay makes scrambled eggs and that's the way I make them now too

If it didn't have a random tomato with the stem still attached you did it wrong

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Honestly OP? That's none of your drat business and a deeply private thing. I think at least 5.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Did no one watch cool hand Luke? 24 is pushing it. If cool hand Luke can do 50 you sure as hell can't boy let me tell you,

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Secks Cauldron posted:

i tried it once and for the rest of the day was constantly farting

never again, scrambled eggs must be fully cooked

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Jukeboxblues posted:

Honestly OP? That's none of your drat business and a deeply private thing. I think at least 5.

I had six total today.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Yea okay brag about it Mr big eggs over here

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I hope I never find out

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Hollismason posted:

If the rules are you can eat them by mouth and poo poo your pants but not throw up, then by logic this is OK as long as you only throw up but don’t poo poo your pants

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Imagine a 100 egg egg salad. I just want to dive right into it and eat my way out.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The real question is how many could you eat in front of a corpse?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I was thinking maybe 8, but then if they were turned into curried egg sandwiches, possibly more

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

maybealabia posted:

If it didn't have a random tomato with the stem still attached you did it wrong
And some burnt toast. It is really nice with some mushrooms and tomato though

Klyith posted:

i tried it once and for the rest of the day was constantly farting

never again, scrambled eggs must be fully cooked
I don't know man, that sounds like it may be lactose intolerance

Jemak
Dec 27, 2003

Go to JAIL.
Go directly to JAIL.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect :200bux:

can they be deviled eggs? because I can eat a bajillion of those motherfuckers, no sweat.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

For 100k I'd eat 100 eggs.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I ended up at this Orthodox Jewish SuperBowl party in Brookline with The Freak and the Pats were winning so I couldn't leave.

They had these killer Deviled Eggs and I just stood there the whole party eating eggs. This lady in a bonnet kept bringing them.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

If I dont eat the shells then probably like two thousand

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Poohs Packin posted:

For 100k I'd eat 100 eggs.

You'd do it for 1k, don't kid yourself.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Probably 15 without feeling gross.
Probably 40 with feeling gross.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Sophy Wackles posted:

You can liquify them and then inject the eggs directly into your veins.

I'm taking a cue from the weed thread and using a dialysis machine hack to percolate weed smoke into my blood while egg slurry is shoveled into the device like an engineer feeding coal into a steam locomotive's fire box

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Das Boo posted:

Probably 15 without feeling gross.

:staredog:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You'd do it for 1k, don't kid yourself.

Yeah probably

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

She kept bringing deviled eggs and I kept eating them, and the Pats kept the lead (this was the Pats V Rams 2001 Super Bowl).

I wonder if she went back into the kitchen flummoxed by this deviled egg eating machine (me!)

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I do odd little favours for my neighbour because of his bad leg. Little things like help him top up his electric meter, or give him some tobacco when he runs out.

Earlier today he came over with a gift. It was 30 eggs. His dad was doing a bit of work for a local egg farm and left 60 with him.

If I was the sort of person who wasted food I might see this thread as a challenge - but I'm not. I've already gave a dozen to my parents.

I've already eaten 3 and that's enough for one day. Omelette for dinner for the rest of the week.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Eggs are one of my favorite foods, yo. :peace:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Valko posted:

I do odd little favours for my neighbour because of his bad leg. Little things like help him top up his electric meter, or give him some tobacco when he runs out.

Earlier today he came over with a gift. It was 30 eggs. His dad was doing a bit of work for a local egg farm and left 60 with him.

If I was the sort of person who wasted food I might see this thread as a challenge - but I'm not. I've already gave a dozen to my parents.

I've already eaten 3 and that's enough for one day. Omelette for dinner for the rest of the week.

You sound like a really good person and I bet your neighbor is blessed to have you as his neigbor.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Das Boo posted:

Eggs are one of my favorite foods, yo. :peace:

Perhaps you would enjoy discussing your love of eggs with fellow egg enthusiasts in the official GBS Egg Thread for Egg Related Posting on Eggs

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

redshirt posted:

You sound like a really good person and I bet your neighbor is blessed to have you as his neigbor.

Nah, it's really just two people in dire straits looking out for each other. I can be a downright horrible bastard at times. I also often misunderstand things and lash out at people who don't deserve it.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Secks Cauldron posted:

I don't know man, that sounds like it may be lactose intolerance

My experience with lactose intolerance is that it doesn't lead to all-day farting. It leads to all-day pain that feels like you're literally dying and then you go to bed at night and wake up a few hours later feeling nauseous and like your back broke in half. Then you rip a 45 second full-blast fart that makes you feel like a deflating balloon and you feel better. Sometimes there's puking involved at an arbitrary point in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Valko posted:

You sound like a little sissy. Nowhere near the threads eggspectations. :dukedog: