Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I put mayonnaise on everything, that's how I eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

serious norman posted:

You can customise your meal at basically all restaurants

yeah imw sure yr food gets customized w spit and or semwn p often

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

from that

Rapman the Cook posted:

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PROPER SAUCE USAGE!

BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB

to this

and we pretend that times past were inferior, as we fly onwards on icarus wings of poo poo ever closer to our mass produced sun of bottled sauces

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

serious norman posted:

I eat pasta with some salt and ground pepper on it. Pwns

I love this post.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Rapman the Cook posted:

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PROPER SAUCE USAGE!

BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
All salad dressing is bad on salad.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
the secret to good green chili sauce is chicken boullion

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

burritolingus posted:

All salad dressing is bad on salad.

mmm let me put a bunch of dry leaves in my mouth what a taste sensation. wait no ill put a tasty vinaigrette on them and not be a terrible doofus

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I had a Filiberto's Green Chili Plate last night and they forgot the tortilla but I didn't even care. I just mixed it all in with the beans and rice and shoveled the paste into my mouth anyway.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

bunky posted:

mmm let me put a bunch of dry leaves in my mouth what a taste sensation. wait no ill put a tasty vinaigrette on them and not be a terrible doofus

Salads have tastes to them when you aren't drowning them in dressing.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Jason's Deli owns and has the best salad bar.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I laugh at people who are like "I only eat my steak untainted so I can let the steak do the speaking for itself."
You stupid fucknugget, how the gently caress you gonna say that and then drink the Dew? Or sip on some foul rear end beer. These people are without fail insane gluttons, looking like straight rear end kaka squeezing out a tight parasite infested bunghole.
I laugh, after I eat my second steak in a row, and dip it in loving relish sauce because I'm sick and tired of the taste of meat every day while being BUFF.
Maybe if you retards got a source of protein other than the gangrenous cheese on your abysmal Pizza Hut boil-puss-pie you'd understand that your dead flesh dinner is not special. It is a deceased protein, now charred to remove disease and the texture of raw rear end meat. It is a worthless, low food, like all others. Your pathetic attempts at sophistication are hollow because you will go down in history as the most horridly hideous creature to have ever lived. You are also just ugly in the plainest sense of the word, without any superlatives.
I use this dead flesh to gain meat power on my frame, you use it to pretend that your pathetic 10 dollar petite sirloin is anything other than dirt food for the trash, all it does is glut up in your gut and suffuse across your abominable cellulite ridden corpse as further pustules of tumorous fat.
You hideous gently caress.

I'm so sick.
I think I'm gonna be sick.
Someone old my hair.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

burritolingus posted:

Yeah. Bad tastes.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

serious norman posted:

I eat pasta with some salt and ground pepper on it. Pwns

Butter or olive oil with that, or just salt and pepper?

burritolingus posted:

Seriously, throw some finely diced apples or like, mandarin oranges, probably loving craisins in a good salad, you practically don't need dressing. But I'm still gonna add a little red wine vinegar and EVOO on it probably because it tastes even better. Yeah loving arugula and mesclun lettuce and baby 'nach, loving dandelion greens like the true ginzo I am, gently caress yes salad motherfucker god my dick is hard

ugh go drown your loving iceberg lettuce with ranch like the loving piece of poo poo that you are gently caress you

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

serious norman posted:

I don't eat sauce with anything, i think it's gross. mcnuggets without sauce. steak without sauce. pasta without sauce. salad without sauce.
i also have gravy
what are ur opinions on this revolting condiment?

How the gently caress can you eat chicken mcnuggets and say that sauce is gross?

Two flies are sitting on a piece of poo poo. One of them farts. The other one says, "Hey fucker, do you mind? I'm eating over here!"

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

You might not like sauce, OP, but your mom can't seem to get enough. She had a predilection for Alfredo sauce, but Alfredo left the country and now she doesn't know what to do.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sorry OP, but I love gettin' sauced :cool:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

serious norman posted:

my ideal meal:
chicken nuggets, ice water

This is the most saddest post I've ever read on SA.

guppiehaus
Sep 13, 2010
i eat my own alfredo if u knwo what i mean

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what do you mean

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

calzones > pizza for this reason.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

what kind is that, ive never heard of it

do u put it on a hotdog?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Gatekeeper posted:

Butter or olive oil with that, or just salt and pepper?

Butter and oil makes it messy and buttery. I like it clean. I do like a few drops of olive oil on white bread though.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

TontoCorazon posted:

This is the most saddest post I've ever read on SA.

How come? All dips are horrible and water is healthier than coke.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Sauce is the boss, hoss.

If it ain't got condiments, it ain't worth poo poo.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

serious norman posted:

Butter and oil makes it messy and buttery. I like it clean. I do like a few drops of olive oil on white bread though.

perfectly understandable. Diff'rent strokes and all that. And yeah, a little olive oil on white bread is good poo poo brother

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I dip my pizza in ranch, OP.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
was gonna bring up the pizza + ranch dressing thing; beaten. o well

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

nothing requires sauce but when it comes to steak all of a sudden everyone who is suddenly a master chef chimes in with their insider info that you actually want to taste the steak youre eating

you just emptied an entire bottle of ranch on your tiny salad but thank you for advising me on steak and whats that? "rare or at most medium rare" you say? sir that is the first time anyone has ever heard that thank you for the tip

somewhere in the world a literal 70 iq retard watched someone across the room dab a little a1 on the side of a plate with a steak on it and rolled his eyes with a smug sense of superiority having learned from a wise 38-year-old unemployed uncle who lives with his parents about the secret and sophisticated 1 way to enjoy a steak

i am going to order steak cooked medium-well and ask for A1 every single day from now on until someone offers me unsolicited advice about how to eat steak so i can murder them

the "no sauce on beef" thing developed during the depression because places would slather beef that had started to go bad with sauce to cover up the rotten taste, so you could tell a classy joint had actual fresh meat if they gave it to you without sauce knowing that they didn't need to hide any rot. Plus Americans didn't know how to cook back then, if they did the Smithsonian wouldn't have a permanent exhibit on Julia Child. The no sauce rule used to apply to other meats too but has only really had cultural legs as a thing for steak since steak = classy food for high rollers and fat cats and captains of industry and other people with high standards harumph

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

proof of concept posted:

the "no sauce on beef" thing developed during the depression because places would slather beef that had started to go bad with sauce to cover up the rotten taste, so you could tell a classy joint had actual fresh meat if they gave it to you without sauce knowing that they didn't need to hide any rot. Plus Americans didn't know how to cook back then, if they did the Smithsonian wouldn't have a permanent exhibit on Julia Child. The no sauce rule used to apply to other meats too but has only really had cultural legs as a thing for steak since steak = classy food for high rollers and fat cats and captains of industry and other people with high standards harumph

Good.

No sauce = Classy and better in every possible way

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

serious norman posted:

Good.

No sauce = Classy and better in every possible way

except tomato sauce which is good

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
The only condiment I like is bbq. I despise mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard. Thought you guys might like to know, cheerio!

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Oberleutnant posted:

except tomato sauce which is good

I don't know if you're an Aussie talking about your gross ketchup or not.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

BossRighteous posted:

I don't know if you're an Aussie talking about your gross ketchup or not.

im english and i mean "catsup"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

henpod posted:

The only condiment I like is bbq. I despise mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard. Thought you guys might like to know, cheerio!

ah yeah lemme at some of that sweet baby rays, i got a hankerin for hfcs and tooth decay

• Locked thread