Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Thanks for making me imagine tons of fun floating, that was a good image I needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Twat McTwatterson posted:

This is why goons are fat and dumb.

Sorry, it sounded pretty sarcastic in my head, I thought it'd be obvious considering she's eating a loaf of bread with lettuce stuffed inside.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

I took this screenshot from a Otaku documentary on netflix.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

ThatPazuzu posted:

I took this screenshot from a Otaku documentary on netflix.

What is the name of this documentary that I now much watch?

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

zenintrude posted:

What is the name of this documentary that I now much watch?

Pretty sure it's Otaku.

Edit: Yea, it's Otaku.

Tardcore has a new favorite as of 19:13 on Sep 17, 2013

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

If you like to watch horrible cringe-inducing things then you owe it to yourself to watch America's greatest otaku

Grogsy
Feb 8, 2013

Scarf posted:

I think it's more awkward that you were watching a video game tournament.

The geek subculture shall rise!

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Suzuki Method posted:

Speaking of awkward things kids do, this has probably been posted in here before (I see it's from Cringe Channel from the user it was uploaded from) this is my all-time favourite awkward kid video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJA1Vru44V8

I can't decide whether he's awkward, or actually amazing. Every time I see it, something inside me lights up :allears: I need gifs of every part of his 'dance'.

This kid is Spongebob in real life.

Holy poo poo, it's Tim Kreider's Flag Boy!

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Found at my university

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Cordyceps Headache posted:

Found at my university

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaf0esKLMZg

I found this video and now I know that "rakugo" is Japanese for "not funny."

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Inevitable posted:

Well this is awful. I can't imagine the awkwardness of a white guy trying to do this.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tea Bone posted:

Well this is awful. I can't imagine the awkwardness of a white guy trying to do this.

Why sit around imagining how awful it would be when admission is free?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Inevitable posted:

From what I know about Rakugo (which is very little), it's fast-paced wordplay, puns and rhymes and all that, which sounds pretty intriguing. Of course, it's a very :japan: thing and to my knowledge only works with Japanese, or is at best incredibly hard to translate. I remember sub groups having issue with isolated sentences of Rakugo, I don't want to imagine what doing a whole "set" of it would be like.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Serperoth posted:

From what I know about Rakugo (which is very little), it's fast-paced wordplay, puns and rhymes and all that, which sounds pretty intriguing. Of course, it's a very :japan: thing and to my knowledge only works with Japanese, or is at best incredibly hard to translate. I remember sub groups having issue with isolated sentences of Rakugo, I don't want to imagine what doing a whole "set" of it would be like.

Sounds like an olde timey Vaudeville act or something like Abbot and Costello or The Marx Brothers. I've seen live performances of bits like that, and they have been entertaining, silly fun.

But yeah, this thing sounds awful.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Tea Bone posted:

No need to imagine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g3H4OBGT4g

Inevitable has a new favorite as of 23:24 on Sep 17, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Serperoth posted:

Yeah, some humor just doesn't translate well, it doesn't mean it's inherently not funny.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
With that big fat dude, I want to see a new show for Shark Week next year. Put him in the water, along with other human targets, and see if the sharks' eyes go all cartoony-bug-out when they see him, or if they ignore him and chase after the non-whale sized humans first.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Heh what a goonlo-

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/17/britain-jailed-cannibalise-children

:catstare:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Bonus

Fatty Patty
Nov 30, 2007

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Fatkraken posted:

When you're THAT fat, swimming or even just standing in a pool up to your neck must be like the greatest thing EVER. Imagine labouring under that crushing weight all the time but then you get in the water and it all floats and lifts away and your frame is suddenly free from the pressure. Like zero gravity.

along with adjusting their diet, that's actually exactly what we do to help them lose weight to prep for gastric bypass :v

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Kacho of My own little gaming world

Well to be honest, you definitely have to be extremely smashed to wear that hat

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

God this makes me want to cry.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Fatty Patty posted:

along with adjusting their diet, that's actually exactly what we do to help them lose weight to prep for gastric bypass :v

How is that possible? I thought those things were supposed to be pretty stable.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
Close to scooter weight limit + leanin' toooooo far for that box of generic cola.

e: my mistake, looks like Pepsi. Should've known she would be a conoisseur.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

^ I'm not sure who haircut on the left is, but everyone else in this picture would be awesome to party with, likely more so at once.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Grraarrgghh posted:

^ I'm not sure who haircut on the left is, but everyone else in this picture would be awesome to party with, likely more so at once.

I'm not sure I want to be at any Carrot Top parties.

uptown
May 16, 2009

Telemaze posted:

Close to scooter weight limit + leanin' toooooo far for that box of generic cola.

e: my mistake, looks like Pepsi. Should've known she would be a conoisseur.

I'm by no means a hambeast, but I would gladly fall onto my side for some Wild Cherry Pepsi. I haven't seen that stuff since being in Vegas last year.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

Fatty Patty posted:

If there were a gun in this picture, this would be the perfect summary of America.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009

Grraarrgghh posted:

That'd be Criss Angel, MINDFREAK!!!!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

particle409 posted:

Sorry, it sounded pretty sarcastic in my head, I thought it'd be obvious considering she's eating a loaf of bread with lettuce stuffed inside.

Maybe it's wholegrain? GI of around 50 and so wonderfully chewy :allears:

Oh, who am I kidding. It's one of those horrible American white breads made from 75% sugar.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
:911:

The land of meal upgrade opportunities.

Unskilled Labour
Jul 23, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

Maybe it's wholegrain? GI of around 50 and so wonderfully chewy :allears:

Oh, who am I kidding. It's one of those horrible American white breads made from 75% High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Fatty Patty posted:

I love that the first instinct of the person witnessing this was to snap a photo, rather than try futilely to help the poor quivering pile of manflesh.

Themata has a new favorite as of 04:34 on Sep 18, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tea Bone posted:

loving hell. Why would you upload this. The part where he hit's on two girls that then tell him they're in eighth grade, does he really start saying "Doesn't matter" before the camera cuts?

Your American school system frightens and bamboozles me, what age is a typical 8th grader? Though he says he's 12th himself so he's at least three years older than them, which is pretty horrible.

Content, terrible content
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/rJ8HuAR.jpg:nws:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Your American school system frightens and bamboozles me, what age is a typical 8th grader? Though he says he's 12th himself so he's at least three years older than them, which is pretty horrible.

13, and he's probably at least 4 years older.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

fool_of_sound posted:

13, and he's probably at least 4 years older.

I reckon so too, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt even if he doesn't deserve it. For teens even a three year gap is too much, in my opinion at least. It's not till very late teens/early twenties that it's ok for me.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Good lord, at first I thought Flavor Flav was a homeless guy with rotten teeth that photobombed them, but then I saw the clock. Someone needs to fix his hair immediately!

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

New Leaf posted:

Good lord, at first I thought Flavor Flav was a homeless guy with rotten teeth that photobombed them, but then I saw the clock. Someone needs to fix his hair immediately!

No, that's pretty much what he is now. So your first thought was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insensative_Asshole
Dec 18, 2007

The second to the left is Keanu Reeves right?

• Locked thread