Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Patter Song posted:

The idea of Bavaria, Baden, and Wurttemberg getting together and deciding to form a South German state independent of Berlin or Vienna, but balking upon the realization that a tiny bit of Württemberg is in Prussian hands is hilarious.

That province really tied the whole nation together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Patter Song posted:

The idea of Bavaria, Baden, and Wurttemberg getting together and deciding to form a South German state independent of Berlin or Vienna, but balking upon the realization that a tiny bit of Württemberg is in Prussian hands is hilarious.

I mean without pretty borders what would be the point?

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

With the mention of Lola Montez, I have to ask - is there a British Officer causes havoc event at some point?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Gantolandon posted:

German minors are a BAD idea. I'm pretty sure NGF just outright annexes you if you're in their SOI when they form the German Empire. That, ot you can refuse and be jumped on by the German Empire almost instantly.

I'm fairly certain that any decision or event that annexes other nations has a flag that excludes any player-controlled nation. I know for a fact that the US can't annex player-controlled Hawaii by decision, at least.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm fairly certain that any decision or event that annexes other nations has a flag that excludes any player-controlled nation. I know for a fact that the US can't annex player-controlled Hawaii by decision, at least.

If you play the game as Saxe-Nowheresburg or whatever, you almost definitely will be hit by the NGF event where you can join and lose or not join and face imminent Prussian invasion. Similarly if you're Two Sicilies you can get the Garibaldi took some random town in Tuscany over and now all the other Italians are submitting to Piedmont-Sardinia, are you in event and if you say no the Italians will try to invade.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Decided to try a bavaria game to go along with this on.

Prussia formed the north german union in 7 years fuuuu

Spiderfist Island
Feb 19, 2011
Greece wasn't that bad to play as before HoD, to be honest. I was able to reclaim the majority of Greek lands right up to Thrace with the help of the Glorijs Kjngdom of Srjbja despite horrific casualties and was a solid Secondary Power for much of the latter half of the 19th century. It just takes some opportunism and allying with regional enemies of the Ottomans, and then waiting for the inevitable counterattack. It was a pretty exciting game, to be honest, but I don't know how the Crisis system makes playing as Greece any harder or not.

Looking forward to a playthrough as the SGF. Let's see if we can annex the Austrian bits of Austria-Hungary :unsmigghh:

Mightypeon
Oct 10, 2013

Putin apologist- assume all uncited claims are from Russia Today or directly from FSB.

key phrases: Poor plucky little Russia, Spheres of influence, The West is Worse, they was asking for it.
I did just manage a Greek into Byzantium game, the problem were:

-Crisis system is pretty unpredictable. You may end up with like "Italy and Russia on your side, all other GPs on the other side" without much you can do about it. It can also be the other way round of course.

-I ransacked quite a bit of the Mamelucks/Egypt, so the Ottomans attacked me there a bit. Sometimes without calling in their allies which allowed me 1vs1 without the flaming Royal navy blockading all of my stuff

-Greece is pretty defensible, and if your typcial level of power for a nation is Siam, Dai Viet or Punjab, they really arent that bad

-I did do a reload after I switched Proletarian dictatorship and found out that Communist Greece cannot into Byzantium. Funnily enough, after becoming communist, all the opressed Turks (that made up the communists before) became Ottoman Patriots. So, now I am the 8th great power (I could propably take on Austria Hungary or Italy on land, but not anyone else and only if the Ottoman Communists arent rebelling, they certainly arent assimilating, and there seems to be no way of getting them as accepted culture or assimilating them), but the game is sadly nearly over.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Chapter I: Humble Beginnings 1836

Welcome to Bavaria! His Majesty is reviewing the progress on the construction of the Walhalla, but while he's out I'm pleased to welcome such exalted guests to tour the newly-rebuilt royal palace. His Majesty is very, very fond of architecture, as I'm sure you have heard by now. Anyway, Bavaria is divided into three states, each of which is further subdivided into provinces. Bayern state, or Old Bavaria as we sometimes call it, is the southern part of the realm, mostly containing grain and cattle but with some coal deposits. Franken state, or Franconia, is filled with fruit, cattle, and grain and is an agricultural wonderland. Finally, there is the province of Kaiserslauten which we obtained a century ago upon inheriting the Palatinate. We call its administrative region "Bavarian Rhineland." They grow fruit there. At some point we'll need to talk to Baden about gaining military access in order to protect Kaiserslauten, but the King doesn't feel that we have any pressing need to do this right this instant.

In the aftermath of the end of the Napoleonic Confederation of the Rhine, the former Holy Roman Empire was reorganized into a 39-member German Confederation and a number of its rulers, including our Bavaria, were elevated to royal status. The two "poles" of the German Confederation are Prussia in the north and Austria in the south. Prussia recently launched an ambitious free-trade zone named the Zollverein, a tariff-free zone that nearly all the north German minors participate in that lessens their economic independence and cements Prussian dominance. Our court is loyal to Prince Metternich and Austria, as are Baden and Wurtemburg and the North German minor Saxony, the only free holdout in the North against Prussia. There is also the matter of Hannover, which is ruled by the King of Great Britain and Ireland. Hannover is on Salic law and William's successor appears to be a woman, Princess Alexandrina Victoria. At any time, William IV could die and Hannover's century-long union with Britain could end, leading Hannover vulnerable to Prussian influence. Finally, there is the matter of Denmark, which maintains Holstein as a puppet and holds German land in Schleswig. Prussia seeks to liberate these lands as well, but might be satisfied by just having Copenhagen kneel to Berlin.

We are weak, Austria is strong. For now. See this as an insurance policy.

You might have noticed in the diplomatic image above a list of the 10 most respected countries on the planet. Well here are the second ten...Bavaria's a meager #19. Hopefully this will change going forward! King Ludwig is already discussing expanding the armed forces and turning Munich and Bayreuth into the centers of culture in all Germany, and in time we may seek to set up an industry as well.

We aren't producing too terribly much at the moment, but our Artisans are hard at work hammering out goods. They're inefficient, but they have their place.

Economic apocalypse looms, but doesn't it always? It's time to increase taxes heavily...people only really pay around 23% of what they're taxed, for some reason, so why not make the taxes 100%? Some day we'll crack down on the tax dodgers. In the mean time, we are likely to go into an absolutely massive amount of debt. Austria's "protection" of us means that we cannot put taxes on imports/exports to Austria and no one else is buying our goods at the moment, so tariffs are useless. This may not always be true.

Bavaria is still a small country in terms of population, but we hope to grow. As you can see, it is 72.1% Catholic (and 0.2% Jewish)...Bavarians never developed the Lutheran hysteria the way our northern cousins did. Almost everyone works in the fields or mines...we're going to need to increase the share of our population that are working in clergy positions, bureaucracy, and the military if we want to compete in the short term, and possibly craftsmen when we have the capital necessary to industrialize.

Bavaria is truly with the times technologically. Corporative Industrialism means that we don't research military techniques as well: army technology moves 5% slower and navy technology moves a whole 10% slower, but then again, we're landlocked! Cultural technology moves at a standard speed, Commerce technology is researched 5% faster, and Industrial technology comes along a whopping 15% faster. At the moment, we need to figure out all the new doctrines and ideologies that people have been discussing, as they might encourage our plurality.

What is plurality? Glad you asked!

Increasing our plurality will increase our research speed. Bavaria is a country that respects order, and at the moment, has no territorial claims on other lands so no one in the country feels any special need for revenge.

We don't have parties, per se, but we do have factions. The Conservative one was in charge yesterday, but I just got word that I'm to put the Reactionaries in charge. One second...

The Nationale Partei has no objection to the government deciding to build factories in the national interest, and the king is pondering doing that at some point in the future when the country's not vastly in debt.

Possible options for the future...we are preparing quite the fest when the Walhalla opens.

The King has already ordered recruitment of new brigades and the replacing of some of our old infantry brigades with artillery. Bavaria is going to raise a world-class army if it has to go 5,000 pounds into debt to do so!

Currently, two major powers are at war to reclaim land from rebel secessionists. We wish them both luck.

That concludes our tour. I hope you'll be back soon! His Majesty apologizes for not meeting with you in person, maybe next time.

Patter Song fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Dec 18, 2013

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

That's an interesting first move with the tech. I usually open with either Medicine or Romanticism to get the prestige necessary to become a GP and so have the ability to use tariffs to finance my country, but increasing plurality at this point might be a better long-term strategy, now that I think of it and I imagine you want that third national focus to have a finer control of your POPs.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

ZearothK posted:

That's an interesting first move with the tech. I usually open with either Medicine or Romanticism to get the prestige necessary to become a GP and so have the ability to use tariffs to finance my country, but increasing plurality at this point might be a better long-term strategy, now that I think of it and I imagine you want that third national focus to have a finer control of your POPs.

There's not a lot of points in Romanticism, and the cost of a tier-3 tech will deter other people from investing in Realism for a while. I'll rush through those in the early 1840s. Medicine is after Ideological Thought...Medicine is a must have, as you say. There are absolutely devastating epidemic events that fire all the time. They happen half as often after you have Medicine and cease after you get Inorganic Chemistry. In addition, Medicine boosts your population growth rate by like 6%.

There are several real winners in the early techs. Mechanical Production has inventions that will improve your agriculture by like 30% or so, Muzzle Loaded Rifles introduce the Engineer, one of my favorite units, and you can't go wrong with Army Professionalism.

For those that don't know, in addition to the tech itself, you also unlock a monthly chance of activating a variety of inventions. Ideological thought can do wonders for you by unlocking a ton of Plurality and Political Reform Desire.

As Bavaria shifts away from Absolute Monarchy, the thread may slowly gain more of a voice. Just something to keep in mind. At the moment, you guys are King Ludwig's appointed, advisory-only Upper House and he'll feel free to disregard you.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Ideologial Thought is my personal favorite for the first tech in almost every situation, because it's just so god drat versatile. Another NF is always a good thing (especially in the early game when you're mass-encouraging bureaucrats and clergy), and the inventions give a good boost to plurality, which is always appreciated since it means faster teching.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Next update is played, writing it. It'll be a long one, but I wanted to get us up to a vote.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

Patter Song posted:

Next update is played, writing it. It'll be a long one, but I wanted to get us up to a vote.

I probably don't represent the mainstream, but I prefer longer updates.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
I missed the vote but curse the goonmind for choosing Bavaria over Colombia, Najd or Zulu :argh:

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
I think you are confusing Ludwig I. of Bavaria, with Ludwig II..
Ludwig I. (King from 1825–1848) build the the Walhalla and started the Oktoberfest. Abdicated after getting depressed over those pesky democratic revolutionaries.
Ludwig II. (King from 1864–1886 ) was a friend of Wagner, and build lots of castles. Was declared to gay to rule.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

BrooklynBruiser posted:

I probably don't represent the mainstream, but I prefer longer updates.
So long as it has got a decent number of posts between them, ain't that big a problem, I reckon.

RabidWeasel posted:

I missed the vote but curse the goonmind for choosing Bavaria over Colombia, Najd or Zulu :argh:
Di seid alle mistliche Bayer löle. :colbert:

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Quite right, got the two of them mixed up in my head re: Ludwig I and II.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Chapter II: The Reunited Kingdom of the Netherlands: 1836-1842

The last six years have been quite busy, have they not? While our army was reforming its numbers in 1836, our diplomats watched as a number of global hotspots broke into all-out war.

The Bolivian wars, I'm sure you remember, pitted Bolivia and Peru against Brazil and Chile, and later Bolivia and Peru vs Argentina. Between them they lasted almost the entire last few years and left all of South America a depopulated hellscape. Though Bolivia lost the former war, losing its Amazonian holdings to Brazil and its coastline to Chile, it defeated Argentina, pushing its southern border further down. Countless South Americans died in this conflict and it might have repercussions for decades. Brazil then promptly invaded Paraguay and seized half of that country, but today, in 1842, Brazil's military is so drained that it can barely sustain a three-regiment army, which is still somehow the largest military south of Mexico.

In Central Asia, in one of the briefest wars ever, Afghanistan retook the province of Balkh from the Bukkharan khanate. Within two weeks the Bukkharans realized they stood no chance and withdrew.

The Ottomans finished off Tripoli and reclaimed Adana from Muhammad Ali Pasha's Egypt, spelling the end of Muhammad Ali's dream of taking Constantinople and putting his Levantine territory in jeopardy.

In a brutal 18 month war, the United States stepped in vs Mexico and secured the independence of the Republic of Texas, which promptly joined the Union.

But enough of those stories, you wish to hear of events in Europe, and events in Bavaria. Well, as the whole world knows, we spent the majority of this period in significant debt that is only now mostly paid off...the cost of the upscaling of the military His Majesty ordered. Our military expanded to 10 regiments, and in the years 1836-1842 has since ballooned all the way to 17, with His Majesty's goal of an even 20 regiments rapidly approaching. After expanding education and bureaucratic needs, the state has been pouring money into encouraging more young men to a military career.

News from the north proved quite interesting. The Dutch had never accepted the loss of Belgium in 1830, and sought a powerful ally to restore their southern provinces...the Kingdom of Prussia. The British, opposed to another powerful Dutch state controlling the mouths of important trade rivers, would not accept this and went to war with the Dutch and Prussians to preserve Belgian neutrality. However, no one else seemed interested in helping the British do so, not even their Austrian allies.

Both the UK and Prussia had powerful militaries, and in a short time, the entire Dutch navy was sunk by the British, but Prussian landpower meant that Britain's brave landings, even the sacking of Rotterdam and Maastricht, were rapidly undone by the Prussian army.

The United Kingdom overconfidently declared their intention to annex Suriname in the war (giving northern Maine to the United States to make the deal look less greedy) while the Prussians declared their intent to make London look like fools for taking on a continental war it couldn't win.

News that the state of Bastar had fallen to the Doctrine of Lapse met little interest except among hardcore advocates of divine right monarchy, as the idea that a governor from Britain could tell a king, even a king in India, that he could not determine his own succession was anathema. Years later, the British did the same with Orissa, not yet pictured on our map.

France, alarmed by the competency of Prussia's army facing the British, decided to ally with Russia for protection. Prussia sought a counterbalance to the French in Spain.

1838, as we all know, saw the end of the neutral Kingdom of Belgium, but not the end of the war, as Britain valiantly fought on to liberate its former ally while Prussia sought to Humiliate the United Kingdom for its hubris.

The slavery crisis continued to bring news from the United States, showing a Congress with amazing dedication to rapidly passing large amounts of controversial legislation.

As we watched the war abroad, the social war at home became problematic. A new age had dawned, and Bavaria had to act if it would survive it.

Liberal dissidents met in private and in public.

Some even called for Revolution!

Luckily our clergy stood by our side.

Bowing to popular pressure, the King wisely ordered the end of the state monopoly on newspapers, however, he ordered government censorship continue. This move has gone some way to quelling the protests, but does little about their root causes.

The death of King William IV of the United Kingdom proved a result of hearing about the tragic defeat of the First Flanders Expeditionary Force, crushed by Prussia. The rise of Queen Victoria broke Britain's ties with Hannover, allowing the Prussians to seek to bring Hannover into the Zollverein. Ominously, the King of Saxony renounced his allegiance to Austria, leaving Austria with no influence in North Germany.

The discovery of Ideological Thought did little to quell popular disturbances, but did lead to many new ways of thinking about politics and government. Research to further Medical technology immediately commenced.

Seeing the turmoil in Europe between Britain and Prussia as the perfect time to expand its holdings in North Africa, France launched a two-week campaign to secure the Tlemcen region from Algiers, leaving the once-proud state limited to a patch of desert. The French king then invaded Morocco, seizing the Taza region.

Britain finally conceded military defeat in 1840, but did not concede diplomatic defeat. In 1841, Britain called a meeting of the Concert of Europe to advocate for the restoration of Belgium. With Russia and Spain opposed and Austria and Turkey noncommittal, Britain had to make yet another humiliating concession.

The discovery of new medical techniques rapidly boosted the Bavarian population. With more people and more agricultural output, more people bought Bavarian goods outside of Austria, finally making tariffs a worthwhile investment and allowing us to eliminate the national debt...for now.

We rapidly researched the new philosophical doctrine of Idealism and then shifted to catching up with the new Romantic art trends sweeping Europe. At the moment, we are currently preparing to unveil a new art movement, Realism, that will take the world by storm.

The big event of this past year was, of course, the opening of the Walhalla. Crowds from around the continent have come to gaze in awe at this magnificent structure.

Spain is preparing to take advantage of Morocco's misfortune and invade...there is no chance that Morocco can hold off Spain, and the growing power of the maritime colonial empires gives us pause here in our landlocked realm.

Luckily, a recently-published collection of the works of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel has inspired intellectual discussion never before heard in Munich. Times are interesting, and will become more so in the new year.

I have a message to you from His Majesty, King Ludwig.

"In a storm, the tree that bends is less likely to break. We have no intention of opening up elections or enacting policies that lessen our sovereignty over this land, but the time has come where we must consider other alterations to preserve our state and beat off the Revolutionary menace. I leave it to you to decide which course to take."

"Under no circumstances will we allow the degenerate practice of voting, but we may take one of the following reforms."

A. "Already last year I opened up private presses for the first time. This has met with general approval, but many journalists chafe under state censorship and request that we completely free the press."

B. "Others say that we should allow the workers to form combinations under the careful eye of the state to collectively negotiate wages with their employers."

C. "Still others say that forcing dissident factions to operate in the shadows makes them more dangerous and that bringing them out into the open would make them easier to watch and less dangerous."

D. "Some of you insist that no reform at all is the right option. This course is dangerous, but is also bold and principled and we applaud it."

"We trust you will make the right decision."

STATUS OF BAVARIA

THE WORLD, 1842

Patter Song fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 18, 2013

sureaboutthatthing
Oct 15, 2013
Reforms!? That must not be! D

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
A. Free the press. They can talk about what's happening, but talking doesn't effect change like unions and parties could.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
What harm could a few petty trade unionists do? B. Let them have their silly little guilds.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

A free press will foster the cultural renaissance we're trying to get going in Bavaria and further educate our populous so they can further the scientific pursuit.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

A

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Why, it is simple, we must allow workers representation through state-managed unions. Let them B.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

TheMcD posted:

A free press will foster the cultural renaissance we're trying to get going in Bavaria and further educate our populous so they can further the scientific pursuit.

Yes. A.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
A. Maximum Hitler can go gently caress himself in hell.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

A freer press? Is this proposal a joke? Why next thing we'll be talking about freedom of speech as well! Permitting the acquisition of permits to produce private papers is already a gigantic concession, should we bow down to the demands of some upstart "journalists" we will appear weak! If we must make a concession, then give the workers a framework through which they'll think the crown cares for them. We'll just need to man that framework with our men, and from there it will be simple enough to ensure the loyalty of the peasantry and the factory labourers!

B!

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
Let them write their pamphlets. A

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

D. Maximum Walhalla. :colbert:

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'll be calling the vote about six hours from now because I intend to play the next update tonight.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

B

We must be able to lean on the presses to tell the "truth" but what harm can a few unions do?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ZearothK posted:

Ideological Thought best thought. Medicine's a good second tech but if you have the population for 3 NFs then Ideological Thought is a no-brainer.

B. We are concerned with matters of state, not trivial economic disputes! If making workers happy keeps everything stable then it's all for the best!

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
A
A little talk among the paper readers will not hurt us in the long run.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I see no reason to censor the intellectual debate in our great nation. Edit2: changed my vote. Clarified it in a post below, so I refer to that one for my vote (and thus it doesn't get counted twice).

edit: I actually have no idea what these reforms will do. Can anyone explain if/what effect liberating the press/unions/parties will have in gameplay terms (maybe after the deadline has passed)?

... actually, what's the thread rule on discussing gameplay systems?

double nine fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Dec 19, 2013

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

double nine posted:

I see no reason to censor the intellectual debate in our great nation. A is the least dangerous reform that will placate the rabble.

edit: I actually have no idea what these reforms will do. Can anyone explain if/what effect liberating the press/unions/parties will have in gameplay terms (maybe after the deadline has passed)?

... actually, what's the thread rule on discussing gameplay systems?

Do it as much as you want. I just wanted to keep it vague for the vote, but in general, all reforms increase immigration attraction (which, in an Old World country, works the opposite way and decreases emigration...we'll never have people moving to us, but fewer of us will pack off to the USA). Free Press will increase Literacy's impact on Consciousness (our very literate population will become considerably more radical), Unions will increase Social Reform demand (and eventually incline people to Socialism/Communism), and reforming the parties will do...pretty much nothing, at the moment, because we aren't voting. Once we do start voting it'll reduce the ruling party's incumbency advantage.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

A. Newspapers are pretty anyway and the king does like his arts prehaps this will inspire the rabble to make more beautiful things

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Free Press has another effect that people might want to take into account: a free press includes investigative journalism, which makes justifying Casus Belli more likely to be detected early (and thus increases the infamy you'll likely gain). Think of it as your press calling bullshit on your Bush administration-esque shenanigans.

Minister Robathan
Jan 3, 2007

The Alien Leader of Transportation
A

What harm could come from the papers? I hear they're going extinct, anyway :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
If you're being really gamey about it Unions are the 'best' option since it lets you get universal healthcare and education reforms up and running faster while free press slows down your warmongering a bit. That said you should do A since giving out freedom of the press during the springtime of nations sounds like a great way to get some more reforms pushed through. :v:

• Locked thread