Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

:gay:Partial Oath Complete!:gay:

I'll be taking better pictures of the wolves once I finish the necro warlock, but this picture is only for the purposes of claiming the speed painting achievement.

edit: I have a better pic, but I'm waiting for my Warlock to be done, since I'm also using it for my Detectiv's Jurnal

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 22:25 on May 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath to paint Kell Bailoch, Harlan Versh, Gorman di Wolfe, and Madelyn Corbeau(listed left to right), all Mercenaries from Warmachine who will work for Khador, from Privateer Press in 28mm

counterspin fucked around with this message at 22:59 on May 4, 2014

Daedleh
Aug 25, 2008

What shall we do with a catnipped kitty?
I Daedleh oath to paint 3 Ogre Warriors (Mantic), 3 Army Standard Bearers (Perry Miniatures) and 5 Bane Riders (Privateer Press), all in 28mm scale.

(click for large because gently caress trying to take photos of miniatures in front of a bright screen)

Mr.Booger
Nov 13, 2004

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I am really looking forward to this Oath Season. Hopefully now that I am finished moving I won't fall victem to a failed oath this time.

Same here, packed up all my stuff and just now getting it unpacked

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Oh... i missed April.. ah well poo poo. And i painted things that month too.
oh well, thats what really matters. I guess i should probably oath the two jumpships I have left. Even though ive got a two week international holiday in the middle of it I drat well should get this one going.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

lovestick posted:

I, lovestick, do oath 18 Goblin Town Goblins from Games Workshop in 28mm scale for the month of May 2014.

18 goblins simply isn't enough for one month so I am going to have to up my game andadd on to my oath for the month of May.

I promise to oath another 18 goblins, 6 wargs, 2 giant spiders, the Goblin King, and the Goblin Town terrain set in addition to my original oath of 18 goblins.

All models are made by Games Workshop and are 28mm in scale.

Please let me know if I can provide anything to help with adding to my oath. The scenery was primed brown with an airbrush using only one color, if it's a problem let me know.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

lovestick posted:

18 goblins simply isn't enough for one month so I am going to have to up my game andadd on to my oath for the month of May.

I promise to oath another 18 goblins, 6 wargs, 2 giant spiders, the Goblin King, and the Goblin Town terrain set in addition to my original oath of 18 goblins.

Please let me know if I can provide anything to help with adding to my oath. The scenery was primed brown with an airbrush using only one color, if it's a problem let me know.

The airbrushed brown isn't a problem. Are you using the World Time Server website set to Samoa time, though? The webpage looks different.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Yeah, I clicked the link in the OP for the clock. I must have cut off the top that says Samoa, but it does say +1300 utc!

Germ
May 7, 2013

Well, I'm going to paint them anyhow, so I may as well Oath these 2 swamps and 12 gravestones by Worldsmith Industries for the month of May. Terrain intended for use with 28mm miniatures.

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
Oathing: Two gators, a wrastler, Rhoven & honour guard, and a Vassal mechanic all from Privateer Press.

I only noticed afterwards that the dude's flame is covering the number 5 after May. If I need to retake these I will but posting anyway.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Ledgem posted:

Oathing: Two gators, a wrastler, Rhoven & honour guard, and a Vassal mechanic all from Privateer Press.

I only noticed afterwards that the dude's flame is covering the number 5 after May. If I need to retake these I will but posting anyway.

Since I'm going to ask you for the shot in Samoa time (for standardization), you may as well retake it anyway. :) It's okay if you've started painting it.

It looks like the honor guard is two figures, correct?

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all

Here's the retake. I guess it's a good habit of getting us into using Somoa time now before we start taking final pics.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Hi folks! My working weekend is over, here's all my cathing-up done:

thespaceinvader posted:

Can I Whales a last season oath? If not, two of them are still good to go as I only did one colour of basecoat, so I'll get pic up soonish. The third is four colours so far so no dice D:

Leperflesh posted:

That is a good question. I'm not part of the rules-writing or adjudicating team this year, because I want to take part, but I am still sponsoring the Whales prize. I'd be happy to let folks Whales oaths from last year, but I assume that only goes as far as being eligible for the year-end prize I'm offering. Last year, Whalesing an oath also potentially affected points, because of the bonus points you earned for completing lots of oaths (and whalesing an oath counted towards that completion).

So let me say that, if Iris of Ether is OK with tracking it somehow on the spreadsheet, and the rules-writers don't see it as an inconvenience or problem with regards to the rest of the contest, I'm all for it.

RE: Saving da Whales...I've assumed so far that Leperflesh would be approving those and Iris of Ether (our new Master of the Points/scorekeeper) will be tracking them, as she's replied. I'm happy for it to continue the same way it did last year!

Rulebook Heavily posted:

I, Rulebook Heavily, oath three Basilean Elohi (Mantic, Kings of War) for the month of May 2014.
Accepted!

SRM posted:

Oh, missed that! Here they are again, but they've been washed blue now:
No problemo, Accepted!

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following minis for the month of May 2014:
10 Spanner Boyz (GW Orks)
1 Scrap Trukk (Converted GW Ork Trukk)
1 Reaper Bones Executioner

Hope the description's OK, first time oather here!

(I know I don't need the username in the oath pics but I want to get into good habits for the completed ones)
You're all good - Accepted! And it is a good idea to get used to putting your username in every picture - people started doing that in the last thread and now there's only one or two people who miss out on those easy easy points every month. Basically it's just to save me time when collecting pictures for the monthly photo albums :)

Slimnoid posted:

Wow I didn't even realize I had to take a photo of my oath in the Samoa time zone. I already started painting so uh, is that going to be a problem?
No, not at all, just take a picture of what you've painted so far with the correct time zone. To a certain extent this is just for officiousness but it's mainly to remind folks that there is a new time zone to take pictures to now :)

Khorne Flakes posted:

I, Khorne Flakes, oath Madrak and Dire Mauler/Bomber for the month of May 2014.

Madrak (Privater Press)

Dire Mauler/Bomber, straight out of a dissolver bath(Privater Press)
Very good! Accepted! You don't have to take a picture of each model with its own time stamp (if that's what you were trying to do), one picture with all the models is fine - or separate pictures if you prefer!

Asphyxious posted:

Whoops, sorry KG, here you go.

Reading is for chumps.
Awesome, thanks! Accepted!No worries, see my comment to Slimnoid above :)

Mt. ORourke posted:

I Oath 6 Rangers
from Privateer Press, 28mm
Accepted!

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I, Gareth Gobulcoque, do oath to paint an Archidon from PP, three islands from GW dreadfleet, and Nasti from Urban Mammoth (28mm) for the month of May.
Accepted!

Red Shoe posted:

:siren:Additional oath: Maelok the Dreadbound, a gatorman bokor, and a gatorman witch doctor:siren:
These are Privateer Press.
Accepted!

overthefalls posted:

:wooper: I, overthefalls, oath the following: :wooper:
- 8x Chaos Space Marines and 1x Chaos Rhino from Games Workshop.

Also, can I claim Fly Your Flag on this for the Slaanesh icon?
Fly Your Flag is fine for the icon, but according the letter of the Oathing rules (see 2d) part-primer and part-basecoat isn't allowed on the Rhino. I don't want to start making exceptions in the first month of the thread, and I know it's been a couple of days since you oathed but do you have a picture of that model with a solid coat of red? I'll accept the Marines on their own but right now not the Rhino.

lovestick posted:

Hey krushgroove, will there be an alternate universe option this time around? I have a big project I would like to oath to keep me motivated but it might take more than a month :ohdear:

Leperflesh posted:

I think the plan is to scrap it? I'm not certain. But I do know that only 8 goons completed alt universe oaths in the last year's thread, and more than one survey response was against it.

Yes right now there's on Alternate Universe Oath, it proved to be a bit confusing rules-wise and not many people took up the opportunity, even with a prize on offer. I'm tempted to just allow people to do it to take part, but not offer a prize.

Lord Hypnostache posted:

New season, new oaths. Probably won't get as much done as last season, since I'm supposed to be graduating within a year, but I'l try my best.

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath one Inquisitor, two Crusaders, one Librarian, one Honour Guard and three Tactical Marines. Everything 28mm by Games Workshop or kitbashed using GW bits.
Looking good! Accepted!

moths posted:

I, moths, oath some Cryx:
Specifically: a Slayer warjack, two Warwitch Sirens, Mortenebra, and Deryliss. All are Privateer Press, 30mm, and for Warhachine.

Mortenebra and the Slayer are both missing some parts, which I'll have to Oath Addition whenever they arrive.
Accepted!

Forums Terrorist posted:

I, Forums Terrorist, oath 10 T-34/85s in 15mm by the Plastic Soldier Company.
Perfect!Accepted!

radlum posted:

I, Radlum, oath that I will paint this 5 Sisters of Avelorn (GW, 28mm) for May 2014
Accepted!

Galaspar posted:

I, Galaspar, oath Nork Deddog by GW for May
Featuring giant spiky mace and obligatory dead assassin basing.
Accepted!

Phoon posted:

I, Phoon, being of soundish health and mind do hereby oath to paint two
goblin snipers, two mawbeasts and one hulk in the month of May

All are mantic deadzone marauders, 28mm
Accepted!

YF19pilot posted:

A tankovy! Well, good sir,

I, YF19pilot, oath 11 Panzer IV H in 15mm by Battlefront (Flames of War). That's 10 plastic (5 mostly built, 5 unbuilt) and one resin/pewter.
Yay for no longer working retail!Accepted!

Iris of Ether posted:

Oh snap, we've got a Tank-Off. (Does that mean we've successfully advertised in the Historicals Thread?)
Thanks for dropping them a request already, and yeah I copypasted your mention in the Bones thread :)

ghetto wormhole posted:

I, ghetto wormhole, oath 10 Kasrkin and 1 Inquisitor by Games Workshop for May.
Accepted!

moths posted:

OATH ADDITION
Accepted!

Business Gorillas posted:

:gay:I, Business Gorillas, get back in the saddle and oath Ferensian Wolves Wild Dogs (2) and Necromancer Warlock (1):gay:
The models are from Games Workshop. Is it possible to claim speed painting for the Wolves, or do I have to do speed painting for the entire oath?
Accepted! You can do Speed Painting on as little as 1 28mm model or equivalent :)

Haydrian posted:

I, Haydrian, oath ten Reaper MANTIC pseudo-orks, to be properly 'roided up and converted into Shoota Boyz!
Perfect sprue positioning for easy counting! However, I can't see the location on the time zone screen :( Not a biggie, but can you please re-take the picture so the screen is fully readable?

Mr.Booger posted:

I, Mr.Booger, Oath 5 15mm Xyston greek cavalry (4 + officer)
Accepted!

Genghis Cohen posted:

I, Genghis Cohen, oath 20 Games Workshop Imperial Guardsmen (with Pig Iron heads and Anvil Industries weapons).
Accepted!

Electric Hobo posted:

I'm confused about a few things that's going on in here, probably because this is the first year I join in the oathing.
People talk about whale oathing. I don't know what that is, but since I'm Scandinavian, I assume it involves killing whales.

And I don't get this achivement:

I'm pretty sure the Jurnal is whatever's going on during a given month, like the 'take at least 3 Work In Progress pictures' that's happening right now, but I don't get what a bonus is.
Good questions! The talk about Whales is about successfully completing a failed Oath, which if you're able to complete it you're eligible for a prize from Leperflesh. Saving Da Whales is a mix of references going back the Star Trek IV movie as well as referencing the Orc character Mr. Green, who helps set the painting/modeling theme each month. 'Bonus' should read 'Achievement', that's leftover in the text from last year's Oath Thread rules...a copypasta! Sorry about that. As I've said before the rules are presently work in progress :) regular oathers will know more about what's going on but I realize it can be a bit of jumping in feetfirst for new oathers!

KingMob posted:

May oath
Raluk Moorclaw, the Ironmonger. Privateer Press, 28mm.
Perfect oath picture! Accepted!

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I, Lord_Hambrose, do oath these three Empire Spearmen. Warhammer Fantasy, 28mm.
Accepted!

Raphus C posted:

But it serves no purpose there.
Frustration understood, and certainly a photo on the 3rd of May in Samoa is still the 3rd of May in most places in the world. But the purpose of requesting a re-take is to remind people (including those who forgot to set the time zone to Samoa) that the rule is slightly changed this year :) With very few rules really changing when it comes to oathing and this being the first month of the new thread, it's just a gentle reminder to everyone. I'm not trying to make an example of anyone, but even this discussion will help remind everyone next month to use Samoan time.

DesoUK posted:

I, DesoUK, Oath one Games Workshop Stormraven (28mm) for the month of may 2014.
Accepted!

ijyt posted:

I, ijyt, oath (1) Games Workshop Tau XV88 Broadside Battlesuit (28mm) for the month of May 2014.
Accepted!

counterspin posted:

I counterspin oath to paint Kell Bailoch, Harlan Versh, Gorman di Wolfe, and Madelyn Corbeau(listed left to right), all Mercenaries from Warmachine who will work for Khador, from Privateer Press in 28mm
Accepted!

Daedleh posted:

I Daedleh oath to paint 3 Ogre Warriors (Mantic), 3 Army Standard Bearers (Perry Miniatures) and 5 Bane Riders (Privateer Press), all in 28mm scale.
Accepted!

lovestick posted:

Can you please re-take the picture with 'Samoa' visible on the screen? :) Whatever you've got painted so far is fine, I just don't want to let anything 'just slide' at this point...

Germ posted:

Well, I'm going to paint them anyhow, so I may as well Oath these 2 swamps and 12 gravestones by Worldsmith Industries for the month of May. Terrain intended for use with 28mm miniatures.
Accepted!

Ledgem posted:

As Iris of Ether mentioned, we were going to ask you to re-take the picture anyway because we need the time zone to show Samoa :)

thiswayliesmadness posted:

Here's the retake. I guess it's a good habit of getting us into using Somoa time now before we start taking final pics.
Oh yes :) for sure... Thanks! Accepted!

Squiggly Beast
Apr 29, 2009

orksorksOrksORKS!
:orks: :orks101:
Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: I, OneTrueBru, oath 1 Ravenwing biker (from the DV starter set) for May 2014 :siren:

Looking forward to painting again, now that things are a little bit calmer. :getin:

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
Oath retaken!

And yes, honour guard is two dudes.

Now to figure out when Samoa time ends in comparison to eastern time since I have a tendency to post complete on the final day.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ledgem posted:

Now to figure out when Samoa time ends in comparison to eastern time since I have a tendency to post complete on the final day.

A lot later. You'll have well into the wee hours of the 1st to get your oath done. This is the specific reason why I suggested a time zone just to the east of the international date line: nearly everyone on Earth will have at least until midnight their own time, and if you live east of Samoa, you'll have even more time. Nobody will be racing to finish at like 5pm their own local time.

You'll need to finish up by like 11pm local time if you live on Midway Island, Baker Island, or Adak Island.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 20:34 on May 5, 2014

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Isn't Samoa the worst place to pick of you want to give everybody until the last possible minute? Aren't they UTC +13/+14 depending on DST. Wouldn't you want UTC -12? Or am I high on allergy meds, which is probable.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Isn't Samoa the worst place to pick of you want to give everybody until the last possible minute? Aren't they UTC +13/+14 depending on DST. Wouldn't you want UTC -12? Or am I high on allergy meds, which is probable.

Actually this is a good point, or am I high too? Being +13 UTC means people on GMT for example have to be finished by 11am on the last day of the month, rather than midnight as has been the case in the past.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

krushgroove posted:

Thanks for dropping them a request already, and yeah I copypasted your mention in the Bones thread :)

:unsmigghh: I just dropped a mention in the Trad Games Kickstarter thread as well. Let's pull the board gamers in, too.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Rulebook Heavily posted:

I, Rulebook Heavily, oath three Basilean Elohi (Mantic, Kings of War) for the month of May 2014.

This is about as fresh as a model gets.

I actually got a start on this!

Hey, basecoat counts. I'm not gluing the entire models together because I like to paint with an airbrush and want to do the wings and flaming swords separately, and that also means not doing the arms since they all link together.

I also did other prepwork.

The steel piece there is a movement tray from Shogun Miniatures, specifically fitted for this unit. I magnetized the 40mmx40mm bases using strips of magnetic tape, which make up for lack of magnetic pull in sheer surface area. These things aren't coming off in a hurry.

Wait

Why are there six bases

Oh poo poo there are three more angels!

Additional Oath: Three more Mantic Basilean Elohi

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

enri posted:

Actually this is a good point, or am I high too? Being +13 UTC means people on GMT for example have to be finished by 11am on the last day of the month, rather than midnight as has been the case in the past.

It at least looks like it's to the east of the International Date Line. :ohdear:

So it looks like it's one of the last places on Earth to experience 'end of day', unless they're pulling some weird stuff with their time zone.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Apparently the dateline in Samoa was changed in 2011 (link). Right now it's 10 PM on May 5th here in the UK, 10 AM May 6th in Samoa, and 10 AM May 5th in American Samoa.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
That's American Samoa:

We're using Samoa ClassicŪ, so we're going to need to be finished by the start of the last day, essentially.

I think they made a mistake.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Ripley posted:

Apparently the dateline in Samoa was changed in 2011 (link). Right now it's 10 PM on May 5th here in the UK, 10 AM May 6th in Samoa, and 10 AM May 5th in American Samoa.

I seem to very vaguely remember hearing about a country swapping to the other side of the Date Line semi-recently in order to better synch up with local economies. Was that them?

Krushgroove, et al: How do we want to handle this?

Mmtheblue
Jul 25, 2007

...Out of this period a particularly cunning and strong Ork will emerge as the leader and the other Orks will gather round him...
I, Mmtheblue, Oath to paint 6 Space Marines from Games Workshop.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Iris of Ether posted:

I seem to very vaguely remember hearing about a country swapping to the other side of the Date Line semi-recently in order to better synch up with local economies. Was that them?

Krushgroove, et al: How do we want to handle this?

Worldtimeserver won't let you pick a UTC -12 time because everything there is uninhabited. American Samoa will very nearly ensure everyone has until at least midnight local time unless they are painting miniatures on a boat anchored off Howland Island or something equally absurd.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ohohoho, yes I believe Krushgroove made an understandable error. We should be using American Samoa, and that's exactly what I thought we were using. Pago Pago in American Samoa is UTC/GMT -11. And they don't use Daylight Savings Time.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkWl679wB1c&t=5s

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

krushgroove posted:

Can you please re-take the picture with 'Samoa' visible on the screen? :) Whatever you've got painted so far is fine, I just don't want to let anything 'just slide' at this point...

No problem! Click for big, pardon the poor lighting in my office.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

krushgroove posted:

No, not at all, just take a picture of what you've painted so far with the correct time zone. To a certain extent this is just for officiousness but it's mainly to remind folks that there is a new time zone to take pictures to now :)

Well uh, I kind of finished all the models by this point and I'm waiting for the varnish to dry.

So uh. Should I still take a new photo?

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
finally got my immediate painting queue cleared out, let's do this

:getin:I, JerryLee, oath that I will paint six Druids of Orboros:getin:

In case anyone doesn't know, these are 28mm models by Privateer Press.

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

This looks.. .interesting, and I think I will choose some minis to paint once I get home from work

Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010
OK, here goes. I haven't painted anything since my son was born last September, so I'm probably going to be hellishly rusty and I wasn't ever that great anyway.

:frogsiren:I, Grabpot Thundergust, oath that I will paint one 10-man Dark Angels tactical squad (GW, 28mm) for the month of May:frogsiren:

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Grabpot Thundergust posted:

OK, here goes. I haven't painted anything since my son was born last September...

I hear you buddy, that time post-newborn in the house took a hell of a toll on my painting time, I still haven't recovered to pre-child levels (and my eldest is approaching 5 :v:) but it's slowly building back up, you just have to grab an hour here and there.. and congrats on the kid :)

Right, I'm going to go root through my unpainted stuff to see what I can do for the season opener.. might follower Leperflesh's lead and paint up a dreadfleet ship or two, it's something a bit different and whimsical. Off I go!...

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
:siren:Oath Complete!:siren:

Here's the Inquisitor's Journal work-in-progress shots.

Here's the parts list:

Games Workshop
Astronomicon Grey
Liche Purple
Snakebite Leather
Brazen Brass
Shining Gold
Chainmail
Dark Angels Green
Goblin Green
Skrag Brown
Deathclaw Brown
Straken Green
Nurgling Green
Leviathan Purple wash
Ogryn Flesh Wash
Agrax Earthshade wash
Nuln Oil wash
Biel-Tan Green wash

Vallejo
Model Color White
Model Air Black
Model Air Gray Primer
Model Air Light Grey
Game Color Bonewhite
Vallejo Liquid Silver
Brown Earth texture paint

P3
Rucksack Tan
Bootstrap Leather
Gun Corps Brown

Coat d'Arms
Tanned Flesh
Festering Brown

Other
Winsor & Newton Lamp Black Oil paint
Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
Home-made green flock

For ease of bookeeping, I went for the following bonuses this month: Themed Group, Parts List, Inquisitor Journal.

Also, though I haven't gotten an answer back from krushgroove on whether I should take another oath photo or not, I went and did it anyway.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

:siren: I enri do hereby oath for the month of May... :siren:

1 x 'Skabrus' (Skaven floating dead fish ship from Dreadfleet), approximately 1/2400 (0.67mm) scale (I'll take Leperflesh's word for it)

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Slimnoid posted:

:siren:Oath Complete!:siren:

For ease of bookeeping, I went for the following bonuses this month: Themed Group, Parts List, Inquisitor Journal.

Also, though I haven't gotten an answer back from krushgroove on whether I should take another oath photo or not, I went and did it anyway.

Thanks for the retaken picture!

For Achievements, I also gave you Season 5iver (for first oath) and Double the Fun for doing the Journal & Parts List.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I really like these games and gears double ended brushes. Quality is not top of the line, but they are pretty nice. How much of a difference does 1 brush make instead of 2? A lot more than I thought it would.

Thanks oath thread!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
I managed to hit my storage unit this weekend to see if there was anything interesting in there for the prize pool.

That's some Reaper stuff, some Elmore Dark Sword stuff, a Privateer Press figure, and some really old Rackham metal stuff. The wizard was a Gen Con exclusive. :getin:

Krushgroove, as soon as my next Reaper order gets in, I'll ship this to you for prizes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I, Icon of Sin, oath to paint these 4 space marines from Dark Vengeance, the current previous starter set for Games Workshop's Warhammer 40k.

I'm going for speed painting, parts list, and INQUISITOR'S JOURNAL.

• Locked thread