Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

so Ziggler almost died again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

It does. It's Heel/Heel that's crap.

Technically Wyatts/Shield was heel/heel

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Turning this off - night fellas

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

If Cena doesn't need to be pinned or submitted to lose the title, why doesn't Orton just Fingerpoke of Doom Kane? MitB showed that Kane was working to get Orton the title.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

fingerpoke him randy you idiot

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
nvm

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Jesus gently caress just have Orton Pin Kane.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
We need Roman Reigns pictures to get through this. Lots of them.

Or photos of large black dogs of Germanic origin.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Which one is Tyler Black??

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

does goldberg have a hitler stache

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
It just doesn't feel like there's any heat on any of these matches tonight.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

Supreme Allah posted:

If Kane pins someone in ths match and Orton lays on his back so he's the top pinner, does Orton win

these are the questions.

Pretty sure a WCW Great American Bash Nasty Boys' match answers this. The answer is, yes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

You wanna talk about not pulling the trigger? Someone take note of Ambrose/Rollins, this feud ain't going to be as heated come SummerSlam.

Yes it is, are you making GBS threads me

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!

Another Person posted:

You guys are idiot babies for thinking that was a bad match, and those saying you will cancel are even bigger babies. This PPV has had solid matches bar the pre-show and that is probably one of the better Battle Royales of the past few years.

I'm usually the one who defends the WWE and its PPV's recently, but this PPV isn't really cutting it. It shows that WWE is not invested in their future at all. I mean, yeah they are frantically trying to scrap the bottom of the barrel for subscribers, but this is not the way to achieve the numbers. They need to build new stars and have GOOD wrestling content in order for people to buy in to the product. But they aren't. Just like how they booked Cena, they are cramming the Network down our throats. They are really only concern about now. You can really see how desperate the WWE is nowadays. It's a shame since they have a good set of young wrestlers waiting to be a star, but WWE doesn't want to pull the trigger. While there have been good matches here on the PPV, the results show that the direction of the company is seriously in flux.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I want ziggler

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

two people, working together, cannot beat the champ john cena

rapadooooooo

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

YOU CAMT SEE ME

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

SoggyBobcat posted:

If Cena doesn't need to be pinned or submitted to lose the title, why doesn't Orton just Fingerpoke of Doom Kane? MitB showed that Kane was working to get Orton the title.

Kane may not be 100% on board with losing so much as just the two of them killing Reigns and Cena first

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

We need Roman Reigns pictures to get through this. Lots of them.

Sorry about that but I'm really burned out from this PPV and just been re-reading the plot to the Star Wars RPG games.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kinda glad my internet was out for the majority of this show tbh

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

i'm just going to stare at this for the rest of the ppv until cena inevitably wins

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
well guys ive completely checked out

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

The crowd is completely dead after the horrible finishes we've had.

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Can you really blame them? let's review the entire PPV so far.

Pre shows- Minute Squash, Cameron winning with a Roll Up.

1st Match- Crowd goes crazy, deserved.

2nd Match- Never actually happens, Ambrose/Rollins is cancelled.

3rd Match- Sloppy Paige/AJ, clean Shining Wizard win.

4th Match- Countout win for the awkward Bulgarian.

5th Match- Fairly unexciting Bray/Jericho match with a dull finish.

6th Match- Miz steals the title from Ziggler.

That's ok because if the champ wins we all go home happy.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Also what was the authority's logic sending Rollins home? Thus denying him the chance to cash in on the exhausted champ..

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

I'm usually the one who defends the WWE and its PPV's recently, but this PPV isn't really cutting it. It shows that WWE is not invested in their future at all. I mean, yeah they are frantically trying to scrap the bottom of the barrel for subscribers, but this is not the way to achieve the numbers. They need to build new stars and have GOOD wrestling content in order for people to buy in to the product. But they aren't. Just like how they booked Cena, they are cramming the Network down our throats. They are really only concern about now. You can really see how desperate the WWE is nowadays. It's a shame since they have a good set of young wrestlers waiting to be a star, but WWE doesn't want to pull the trigger. While there have been good matches here on the PPV, the results show that the direction of the company is seriously in flux.
Yeah but I don't want WWE to go under since what will replace will even be worse.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

i just want to see this match end

and to see if bork shows up

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Why is CM Punk the one guy to counter the five moves of doom consistently? Does no one else in the back watch Cena matches haha

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Omally posted:

well guys ive completely checked out

You should find another hotel.

There's always room in the Smackdown Hotel, Jabbroni!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Kirios posted:

The crowd is completely dead after the horrible finishes we've had.

the crowd was SUPER loving HOT when the show started too

daniel bryan chants now

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
you were on the floor randy

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Just Chamber posted:

Also what was the authority's logic sending Rollins home? Thus denying him the chance to cash in on the exhausted champ..

theyre banking on orton winning i guess, this poo poo sucks

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Yay Daniel Bryan chants.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

They mentioned it on Smackdown in the opening segment. Ambrose wanted Rollins to come to the ring right then so he could legally murder him and Rollins was on the Titantron and said "sorry buddy I'm not medically cleared, but your opponent tonight, Kane, is."

Oh yeah so they did. But I don't think Cole or JBL even alluded to it when Rollins was beating down Ambrose.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Kawalimus posted:

They WERE hot, but I feel like Rusev ending on a non-finish, and then Ambrose/Rollins not happening (mainly that), and then Jericho winning in a kind of non-spectacular fashion, and then Miz winning the IC title, took it down a notch.

They seem to be getting into a bit, I guess? Yes chants, hey.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
HUG IT OUT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
woop points 4 me

• Locked thread