Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red19fire
May 26, 2010

dontcareaboutname posted:

The way i see it jessie gets walt to cook. Then skylar confronts jessie and he bones that sweet milf. Walt and jessie make tuco mad, and he goes to jessie's place first and kills, them both. Then tuco goes, and kidnaps walt, hank hears what happened goes kill tuco and saves walt solo. Walt tells hank whats going on and hank decides to join walt boom season 1 done.

give me some time and i'll think of a better season 2. I mean how can no jane and jessie not already make it better.

Marie gets busted shoplifting, turns to Walt for bail to keep it a secret from hank. Walt makes her a purple drug mule to pay off the debt, cucks the poo poo out of hank after he's paralyzed. Shoots ted & Skyler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Ein cooler Typ posted:

why did Gus even bother with drugs when he was a successful legitimate businessman

because he was a really succesful illegitimate one

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
if you think walt was ever morally in the right or if you rooted for him literally at all times, you missed the point of the show. but if you never ever rooted for walt or got a vicarious thrill when he did badass stuff, i'd argue that you missed the point of the show just as hard, and i'd wonder how you even enjoyed half of it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Benedick Cuckold posted:

if you think walt was ever morally in the right or if you rooted for him literally at all times, you missed the point of the show. but if you never ever rooted for walt or got a vicarious thrill when he did badass stuff, i'd argue that you missed the point of the show just as hard, and i'd wonder how you even enjoyed half of it.

what if i got both points but also got bored at the beginning of seasons 2 or whenever it was that he blew up a building full of dudes and escaped with barely a scratch and nobody could link it to him because that episode was like a bad fanfic

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

TheIllestVillain posted:

i like when she was getting kinda heavy cuz she had those giant knockers and probably had a big ol' butt since shes like 5'11 or something

She is the one who knocks.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

what if i got both points but also got bored at the beginning of seasons 2 or whenever it was that he blew up a building full of dudes and escaped with barely a scratch and nobody could link it to him because that episode was like a bad fanfic

they were all criminals and then the head of that gang tried to kill him about an episode later

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i tried to rewatch breaking bad but once you know whats going on it takes too long for that five minutes of something actually happening, to happen. I need a breaking bad kai, just make each season like 5 hours long or less, just the good parts.

do the same thing for the walking dead each season would be like 2 hours long.

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
You are all a bunch of children for real if you think SKYLER was the bad guy in the end.

GODDAM I'M WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS FAMILY *endangers entire family, ends up getting one of his own killed*

*Loses all the money*

Benedick Cuckold posted:

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the point of the show, people arent enjoying it for the same reasons as meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

there is going to be a breaking bad 2 but instead of cooking meth the main character is a serial rapist. nerds every where rejoice and idolize him.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the issue is the show would of just been better if it was just walk using science to be super criminal, instead we got less walt. Then walt is a bitch stories.

the parts with anna gunn were the worst in the series so people blame skylar.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Ein cooler Typ posted:

why did Gus even bother with drugs when he was a successful legitimate businessman

Dude was like the most professional fast food manager that ever lived.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
breaking bad is just the story of an egomaniac destroying everything he touches. even his back story as a brilliant researcher or whatever implies that he got hotheaded one day and threw everything in the garbage, then blamed his friends for it, which is all he ever does in the show.

also, my family/town in general is full of degenerate meth heads who honestly try really hard to shape up but just end up slipping back, so jesse makes me v sad which i guess is the point

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
forgot to add was it season 2 or 3 where it looked like gunn got some bad plastic surgery and looked even weirder and less human than normal, like a lizard person wearing the flesh of a huma..

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wicker Man posted:

Dude was like the most professional fast food manager that ever lived.

what season was Gus in? from what i've heard he's a really neat part of the show, but i can't summon the effort to watch an entire 5 seasons

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

also, my family/town in general is full of degenerate meth heads who honestly try really hard to shape up but just end up slipping back, so jesse makes me v sad which i guess is the point

Are they discerning methheads who will pay premium for a high quality meth product?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

what season was Gus in? from what i've heard he's a really neat part of the show, but i can't summon the effort to watch an entire 5 seasons

he pops up near the end of season 2

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i think it was great when it was revealed that gus was a vampire with giant nipple rings. Jessie just couldn't stop staring.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

That part where Gus killed the dude was really stupid.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

breaking bad is just the story of an egomaniac destroying everything he touches. even his back story as a brilliant researcher or whatever implies that he got hotheaded one day and threw everything in the garbage, then blamed his friends for it, which is all he ever does in the show.

yeah, yet in the end he dies a happy man. he basically hosed up his family's life so bad that even the large amount of money he still managed to leave them could never make up for it, but for once he got to live his life the way he wanted to live it. it's actually a pretty ballsy ending in that it shows walt as the egotistical, selfish monster that he is while acknowledging that it's actually possible for a certain type of person to truly be happy that way. because of that, there's actually no lasting moral message to be gleaned from breaking bad. walt got what he wanted while everyone else was punished.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Walt never felt like a monster sine the people he was pitted against were always bigger monsters. He was like meth rocky.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

He was like meth rocky.

isn't that basically Pineapple Express?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Decrepus posted:

Yeah that part seemed kind of off. Like, I get why they would use it, but it comes off being strange anyhow.

The prison & cartel liquidation scenes were pretty good.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Decrepus posted:

that was dumb because it looked like he used a safety razor, how you gonna kill anything with one of those.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

that was dumb because it looked like he used a safety razor, how you gonna kill anything with one of those.

like this apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79EzVBOIfqE

Romes
Jun 18, 2003
Skyler is a seething oval office because she is a horrible wife. At EVERY TURN when something goes wrong her first reaction is "gently caress you Walt, I'm divorcing/leaving/yelling at you." She NEVER has the idea to TALK to her husband about issues and get his side of things. She instantly prejudges every situation and faults her husband immediately... There is no "for better or worse" with her, which makes her an awful loving person.

Then, she wants a divorce, etc... but see's the millions and millions of dollars. Oh, suddenly she's not okay with things, but she's not divorcing him, going anywhere, and even starts laundering the money. Look at that, she hates her husband for any/every reason but *kaching* MONEY will keep this prostitute around.

After the first season my brother and I (we generally watched the show together) played a game called #SkylerDies. You'd watch an episode and every time she had a scene you'd think of some crazy way she'd die. I.E. She walks in the kitchen, the floor is wet, she falls and drills her head on the corner of the table/counter top. #SkylerDies.

I can not describe to you the level of passionate hate I have for both her and Marie's characters. They have no common sense, no loyalty, and jump at the opportunity to be righteous cunts. THEY'RE loving MINERALS, MARIE! HOW MANY loving TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO SAY IT???

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Romes posted:

Skyler is a seething oval office because she is a horrible wife. At EVERY TURN when something goes wrong her first reaction is "gently caress you Walt, I'm divorcing/leaving/yelling at you." She NEVER has the idea to TALK to her husband about issues and get his side of things. She instantly prejudges every situation and faults her husband immediately... There is no "for better or worse" with her, which makes her an awful loving person.

Then, she wants a divorce, etc... but see's the millions and millions of dollars. Oh, suddenly she's not okay with things, but she's not divorcing him, going anywhere, and even starts laundering the money. Look at that, she hates her husband for any/every reason but *kaching* MONEY will keep this prostitute around.

After the first season my brother and I (we generally watched the show together) played a game called #SkylerDies. You'd watch an episode and every time she had a scene you'd think of some crazy way she'd die. I.E. She walks in the kitchen, the floor is wet, she falls and drills her head on the corner of the table/counter top. #SkylerDies.

I can not describe to you the level of passionate hate I have for both her and Marie's characters. They have no common sense, no loyalty, and jump at the opportunity to be righteous cunts. THEY'RE loving MINERALS, MARIE! HOW MANY loving TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO SAY IT???

good youtube comments repost

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Romes posted:

hope this is a copy paste lol

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I know this probably makes me a bad person but I really didn't like Walter Jr.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Walter Jr. wasn't awful but did they ever actually do anything story-wise with his cerebal palsy? i remember a lot of coming of age poo poo with him but nothing about the palsy besides using it to make Walt Sr. seem like more of a kicked dog the first few episodes

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i want them to do a better call flynn spin off.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

Walter Jr. wasn't awful but did they ever actually do anything story-wise with his cerebal palsy? i remember a lot of coming of age poo poo with him but nothing about the palsy besides using it to make Walt Sr. seem like more of a kicked dog the first few episodes

i think that was the point to not do anything with it

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

it was one of walt's stated motivations for going into the meth business. he wanted to leave some money so walt jr. could continue to afford physical therapy

then later on walt jr. used his condition to try to shame hank into getting out of the hospital

FogHelmut posted:

i think that was the point to not do anything with it

yeah they didn't completely ignore it but for the most part he was treated as a normal character, which was cool

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Benedick Cuckold posted:

it was one of walt's stated motivations for going into the meth business. he wanted to leave some money so walt jr. could continue to afford physical therapy

then later on walt jr. used his condition to try to shame hank into getting out of the hospital

oh, it's been awhile since i saw the show so i didn't remember

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
you just know flynn let off steam, skinning cats.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

i want them to do a better call flynn spin off.
Ummm, ok. Y-you want me to defend you for killing someone?! *eats spoonful of cereal*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Doppelganger posted:

Ummm, ok. Y-you want me to defend you for killing someone?! *eats spoonful of cereal*

he can use the "i'm just a simple disabled lawyer, i may not have a fancy law degree..." defence.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Benedick Cuckold posted:

if you never ever rooted for walt or got a vicarious thrill when he did badass stuff, i'd argue that you missed the point of the show just as hard, and i'd wonder how you even enjoyed half of it.

sorry, I can only appreciate one aspect of the show and found myself only with only despair at walt's actions, because there's nothing vicariously thrilling about a high-stakes emotional roller coaster. must leave now to sit in a quiet room drinking camomile tea

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
more shows about crime in the south-west US would be cool tho, because i dont live there but its close enough that it feels real to me because ive kinda driven though nevada and arizona a few times

crime shows that take place in new york or chicago or w.e just feel like fake places, especially because usually everyone has some kind of insanely over-the-top irish or italian accent thing going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
do you think skyler smoked while she was pregnant with walt jr and that's what made him retarded

• Locked thread