Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
RIP Ricardo, you were a member of The Ascension at one point for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

RIP Ricardo, you said RVD was the true leader of the Latin peoples and I was like "that's weird".

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Phenix Rising posted:

I don't speak Spanish (outside of a few years of it in middle school. Find me that bathroom!), but I will say that I have never, ever, EVER seen a SAP button on my any remote control I've ever had. They always mention hitting that button for the Spanish audio, but do these buttons actually exist? Has anybody seen one?

I used to have a SAP button.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I remember having a remote with a SAP button. The button did nothing.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
RIP Ricardo, you cost R Truth a match by grabbing him and yelling "HEY WHATS UP" over and over

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Ricardo took sick bumps from time to time through tables and poo poo.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Fire Kevin Dunn.

Problem solved. Oh, it's difficult to fire him? Frame him as the ringleader of a complex international jewel heist, then.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gonz posted:

Fire Kevin Dunn.

Problem solved. Oh, it's difficult to fire him? Frame him as the ringleader of a complex international jewel heist, then.

Can't we start a "Kevin Dunn raped and killed a girl in 1990" meme like the internet did for Glenn Beck a few years ago

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
I'm fairly sure JTG wasn't really fired but is on a secret mission to set this whole jewel heist-plan up for Triple H.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

oldpainless posted:

Kurt Angle and Steve Austin solve mysteries every Monday Night Raw.

"Steve, I got us detective badges!"
"WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!"

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
So then was Emma testing security measures to see just how quick of a reaction it would take to bring down Kevin "Bucky the Tooth" Dunn?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Daniel Bryan posted:

I remember having a remote with a SAP button. The button did nothing.

I have one but its limited in how many channels it works for. But I don't speak Spanish so the only time its useful is that it mutes commentators on ESPN for some reason

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

schweens posted:

I have one but its limited in how many channels it works for. But I don't speak Spanish so the only time its useful is that it mutes commentators on ESPN for some reason

Oh my god. That needs to be an actual button.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jay 2K Winger posted:

"Steve, I got us detective badges!"
"WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!"

I read this as Stevie (Ray) instead and was waiting for the "Where'd you get the Detective Badges? SUCKAHS GOTTA KNOW"

In fact, just throw him in there. Why the hell not.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

C'mon. Be fair to Stevie Ray.

It was "Suckas gots ta' know."

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Stevie Ray coming back and clocking fools over their skulls with a slapjack during backstage segments would be fun for a while.

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Ricardo's spanish commentary was awful.

He commonly interjected Carlos and Marcelo with the most inane and boring poo poo he could think of. And he creeped over the Divas attire way too much.

I remember a PPV main event match when he went nearly five minutes talking about the World Cup. His firing comes to no surprise to me

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Gusano posted:

Ricardo's spanish commentary was awful.

He commonly interjected Carlos and Marcelo with the most inane and boring poo poo he could think of. And he creeped over the Divas attire way too much.

I remember a PPV main event match when he went nearly five minutes talking about the World Cup. His firing comes to no surprise to me

so he was spanish jerry then

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Yeah plus he didn't even speak spanish too well, I guess he isn't a native speaker.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Spanish Jerry? How do you say <high-pitched squealing noise> in Spanish?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Luigi Thirty posted:

Spanish Jerry? How do you say <high-pitched squealing noise> in Spanish?

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Ricardo's way to sell amazement was to scream at the top of his lungs: "ay mamamcita! ay no! ay no!"

So take that as you will.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

David Otunga was on General Hospital today.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

A wild, clean shaven Charles Montgomery Punk appears at :48.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fAZxSkfRo

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Just watched this week's RAW, and I counted at least three uses of "bitch". Have we moved from the Reality Era to the Bitch Era? If so, I would like to see Brie Bella come out in a Power Loader harness. Steph is the Xeno Queen.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I'm afraid it's (sips coffee) terminal.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Just watched this week's RAW, and I counted at least three uses of "bitch". Have we moved from the Reality Era to the Bitch Era? If so, I would like to see Brie Bella come out in a Power Loader harness. Steph is the Xeno Queen.

No, they're just really trying to push a new catchphrase. Bitch is the new Yes, expect The Bitch Movement sometime in the coming months.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Shima Honnou posted:

No, they're just really trying to push a new catchphrase. Bitch is the new Yes, expect The Bitch Movement sometime in the coming months.

BITCH!
BITCH!
BITCH!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

It's better than Sin Cara's Botch Movement, at least.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Part of me wants to think its WWE trying to test the limits of what they can get away with PG-wise. The other part of me thinks they're running it into the ground because it keeps getting pops from the crowd.

Most likely the latter.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Roman Reigns posted:

Part of me wants to think its WWE trying to test the limits of what they can get away with PG-wise. The other part of me thinks they're running it into the ground because it keeps getting pops from the crowd.

Most likely the latter.

She's got the whole bitch
in her hands

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013

Gonz posted:

A wild, clean shaven Charles Montgomery Punk appears at :48.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fAZxSkfRo

CM Punk's best shoot to this date.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

She's got the whole bitch
in her hands

I would mark out.

Edit: Really sad there isn't a "Let's Run This Bitch Into The Ground" smiley

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.
Rusev should win the US title.

That would be glorious.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Watching Main Event right now and I wish the commentators would shut the gently caress up so Xavier Woods could talk. This match was an opportunity for him to come out and feed us some info about the new stable, but the commentators kept cutting him off with stuff I don't give a poo poo about.

e; the Brotee is bad. Ryder needs to keep it shorter, it looks way too thick and makes his face distracting. Not in a douchey way, just in a 'this guy does not look anything like his gimmick' one. This is from one of his last three fans.

e2; Okay, maybe more than three fans. Someone in the crowd just cheered Woo woo woo and the rest chanted back "you know it"

Another Person fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jul 31, 2014

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Happy Happyist posted:

Rusev should win the US title.

That would be glorious.

who even is the US Champion right now I legitimately can't remember

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Cardboard Box posted:

Sheamus.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Cardboard Box posted:

Shaemus. I doubt he remembers he's champ either. Not sure why they're keeping him and the title off tv/ppv so much lately tbh.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

He had the flu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Blasmeister posted:

Shaemus. I doubt he remembers he's champ either. Not sure why they're keeping him and the title off tv/ppv so much lately tbh.

Currently very sick.

• Locked thread