Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

mexico is not part of the united states mate

neither is south america so ur not allowed to count them either

NAFTA counts, per the agreement Mexicans and Canadians count as 3/5th American

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

does ISIS have any more of our people or are they fresh out of heads to cut off? the problem might have solved itself

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

SaltLick posted:

does ISIS have any more of our people or are they fresh out of heads to cut off? the problem might have solved itself

They showed another whitey after they killed the 2nd guy

A british journalist this time

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
what are we gonna do when Caro gets trotted out

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

Eyeball his skeleton I guess

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

matrocious posted:

It could have been anyone of us.

See what happens when you go outside?

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Cutting heads off with a dull butter knife or whatever it is they do seems like a lot of work. Don't they realize guillotines were invented for this kind of thing?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Drunkboxer posted:

Eyeball his skeleton I guess

skeletons are cool

good job Caro you made it

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
isis mad cause we come over there and jizz on their moms face

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zzulu posted:

They showed another whitey after they killed the 2nd guy

Dont they have some female aid worker too? Props for what aid workers and journos do but you gotta be loving nuts to go the middle east if you a whitey.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I wouldn't think ISIS would be dumb enough to behead an american woman because it would definitely (I would hope) be game over for them as the might of all of NATO/Western Europe descends upon them

I like Obama but if that happened and we didn't seriously ramp up the attacks I'd lose a lot of respect for the man. Hopefully once the German weapons arrive the Kurds can go on the offensive proper.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Caro is most definitely long dead from his internment in a Syrian (government) murder-torture prison. :rip: you cool crazy person

the prison's scary name is Branch 215.

The Droid fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Sep 3, 2014

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I Can Haz Islamic State Plz

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
I want to eat sand in the desert and live by an old rear end book because I'm a loving idiot.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
I'm sure there's at least one NSA, secret service, w/e agent that's assigned to follow SA. But do you think they've ever pppposted?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

never trust an elf posted:

I'm sure there's at least one NSA, secret service, w/e agent that's assigned to follow SA. But do you think they've ever pppposted?

its me, im the secret service agent assigned to the something awful.com forums

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:ssh:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

they went native, they're that dude from fyad who said he became schizophrenic from too much irony

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

THS posted:

its me, im the secret service agent assigned to the something awful.com forums

"im gay" is the most effective cover story

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Justin Tyme posted:

they went native, they're that dude from fyad who said he became schizophrenic from too much irony

i believe you are referring to permabanned poster ni

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
lol Obama's sending in another 350 troops to Iraq

he's gonna do this every week or so until there's like 100,000 dudes there

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

obama should tell isis that were sending in another 350 troops for every american they execute

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
no he shouldn't say anything, just keep them armed as they drive north to Moscow and then tell Putin "I dunno man, ain't no Americans there"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can't even hate these people anymore.. War is war.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

lol who gives a poo poo then

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Justin Tyme posted:

lmao

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

It would be hilarious if this was both true, and that they were permabanned for saying stupid poo poo.

THS posted:

obama should tell isis that were sending in another 350 troops for every american they execute

At this point there is no winning move. The dumb as gently caress "war on terror" made terrorism far worse than it'd been, almost like you can't declare war on a concept.

Prosopagnosiac
May 19, 2007

One of us! One of us! Aqua Buddha! Aqua Buddha! One of us!
We should def bomb them musselmens till they can't Achkbar their Allahs no more.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Why aren't we killing fucks?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

redshirt posted:

Why aren't we killing fucks?

I miss your pizza av. You should have kept it because it was funny.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Why do these guys always read off the scripts given to them instead of just making claims that everyone in ISIS is into rimming each others' buttholes all night or other ridiculous poo poo. I mean if you're gonna die anyway may as well ruin their retarded video.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

G.I. Jaw posted:

Why do these guys always read off the scripts given to them instead of just making claims that everyone in ISIS is into rimming each others' buttholes all night or other ridiculous poo poo. I mean if you're gonna die anyway may as well ruin their retarded video.

would you rather die with at least some dignity, or get stabbed in the kidneys a few times and die a crying, messy bitch in front of your folks, ex girlfriends, and the rest of the world?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

G.I. Jaw posted:

yea they need to do a livestream execution then have some hilarious shenanigans go down

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

G.I. Jaw posted:

go to syria and show them how its done

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:rip:

"he upstaged james foley"

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
man those guys spent 6 months zapping my nuts with a car battery and beating me with a hose on the bottoms of my feet, I'm so gonna own them before they cut my head off

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Word

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

armchair pow-ing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the guy was kinda fat i bet they paused the video because they couldnt get through his neck decent enough. very Louis XVI

• Locked thread